PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-15-2012, 12:36 PM   #1
bwfcskillsinhd

i Mr Pete's Gamercard
just realised how good the beginining of this game REALLY is !!!

we all know how blown away with this game we were,especially as most ppl picked it up for peanuts not expecting much but ive just just played through ch 1 on my hard run and ive got to say i cant think of a more gripping exciting spectacular start to a game! this game just immerses you from the start,you know your already in trouble considering youve just been enslaved then it gets worse when you realise your almost certain to die as thr ship has been damaged by the beautiful trip and about to crash.but wait theres hope,escape capsules! so begins the the race to reach what eventually turns out to be the last one! its only when you venture outside the ship you begin to feel like your really there.hurtling through the sky just above the city was awsome losing altitude all the while to the point where you have to be quick & climb to avoid being killed when part of the ship clips that big sky scraper! the ship design and terrain below all added to the realism of the situation. then the race to the escape pod continues until you reach it with seconds to spare (of course) and despite not being able to actually get INSIDE the pod your jetisoned clear onto a strange post apocolyptic world just before the ship finally crashes! only a few minites from the start im hooked where as nearly every other game ive ever played it will take me time to get into! this game is far more impressive than other mainstream titles that have won awards,good story,engageing characters,amazing visuals including character animations.this defo one of my favourite and most surprising finds on the 360 and one ill never trade in.be nice to think a follow up will come but im not sure but brilliant anyway
Old 04-03-2013, 04:03 PM   #2
HoliestEd

HoliestEd's Gamercard
Couldn't agree more. It's a shame it never did as well as it should. The character and so well written and voiced. The environment is fantastic too. I like to play this game through every now and again just for the thrill.
HoliestEd is offline   Reply With Quote