PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Doom 3 BFG Edition
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-19-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Text Collectibles Guide in Chronological Order for Doom 3

EDIT - "Revised 3.7.13" uploaded with the missing Lost Mission locker. Sorry it took so long.

EDIT - Attached to this post is the most current and revised version of the collectibles spreadsheet.

The "revised 11.1.12" version is 100% confirmed and complete. I had to add a copyright line and add credit information since someone from PS3T.org stole it and didn't give credit to myself, Grim or Tim Morrow.

If there are any changes made to the spreadsheet, it will be re-posted here.

Credit goes to xX GRIM R3AP3R for the all locations and information for RoE and Lost Mission. Credit for all Doom 3 information goes to Tim Morrow, with contributions by Wayne Kerr and help from the Doom 3 community at alt.games.doom.

Note: If you do not have Excel or Office, you can download a free Excel Viewer from Microsoft that lets you open, view and print Excel spreadsheets.

Download Excel Viewer from Official Microsoft Download Center

EDIT - Re-posting the video guide thread by Harry94 detailing all the collectibles in all three games in chronological order. Thanks Harry!

Thread - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=397623

EDIT
- Re-posting the video disk and storage locker videos that was originally posted by odds323 (via Gametastik).

Thread - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...44&postcount=1

EDIT - Re-posting the locations (with pics) of xX GRIM R3AP3R's original post showing the locations of all the PDA's in the Lost Mission.

Thread - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...92&postcount=1

ORIGINAL POST
- I've reorganized a website's three lists and combined them into one list in chronological order. As far as I know, everything is complete.

This is for Doom 3, not Resurrection of Evil or Lost Mission.

The website is
Tim's Doom 3 Page. All credit goes to him, Tim Morrow.

It's in spreadsheet format and is an attachment to this post. Everyone should be able to download it accordingly. I posted this in the achievement guide thread, but figured it might bet buried in there, so this thread is easier to see.

This is a good alternative to the video guides out there. This lists all collectibles (storage codes, PDA's and video disks) in chronological order, of which there is no video (at time of posting this).

If I update the spreadsheet, I will post a new copy and edit this post. Enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Doom 3 BFG Collectibles (revised 3.7.13).zip (30.6 KB, 378 views)

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 03-07-2013 at 05:49 PM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:14 PM   #2
Viper187

NoLifeDGenerate's Gamercard
Cool. Bout time somebody did that. Sucks there's no guide for the RoE stuff yet though.

Seriously 2.0 and 3.0

Xbox One dis-Kinected 6/9/14. Let that be a lesson to people. Vote with your wallet.
Viper187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
Tarnpanzer

Tarnpanzer's Gamercard
Thank you very much!
Tarnpanzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:38 PM   #4
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper187 View Post
Cool. Bout time somebody did that. Sucks there's no guide for the RoE stuff yet though.
RoE has been posted in the guide thread, but I'm not 100% positive the list is complete. I was missing two PDA's from when I originally posted it in the comments section of the achievement list and they have since been added.

I have looked at about 10 websites and some are missing one or two, and others are missing different ones. I've compiled the list and *hopefully* it's complete.

Including your own, I count 22 PDA's in RoE.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...0&postcount=37

xX GRIM R3AP3R has posted the list of Lost Mission PDA's with pics! Don't know if they're in chronological order; waiting for confirmation since this website lists them differently.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=392419

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 10-19-2012 at 07:40 PM.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:13 PM   #5
xX GRIM R3AP3R

Cryptic Effect's Gamercard
Attachment 7441
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
RoE has been posted in the guide thread, but I'm not 100% positive the list is complete. I was missing two PDA's from when I originally posted it in the comments section of the achievement list and they have since been added.

I have looked at about 10 websites and some are missing one or two, and others are missing different ones. I've compiled the list and *hopefully* it's complete.

Including your own, I count 22 PDA's in RoE.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...0&postcount=37

xX GRIM R3AP3R has posted the list of Lost Mission PDA's with pics! Don't know if they're in chronological order; waiting for confirmation since this website lists them differently.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=392419

Here is a link for the same spreadsheet blakgravy upload now it's complete with all collectibles locations and codes for all 3 games

Also while playing Doom 3 i discovered for Locker 064 you mush choose to extend the bridge in SFR Staging in order to get to the final locker in alpha labs so I updated that in the spreadsheet.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Doom 3 BFG Complete Collectibles.zip (19.9 KB, 318 views)

Last edited by xX GRIM R3AP3R; 10-21-2012 at 07:33 AM.
xX GRIM R3AP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 01:50 AM   #6
Skaidtheking

Skaidtheking's Gamercard
thanks for this
Skaidtheking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 04:34 PM   #7
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX GRIM R3AP3R View Post
I looked at the link this website and they have dimitri and travis switched around so you would have to back track if you follow The Doom Wiki and they are missing bernice tooley which is the very last PDA in the lost misson so I am 100% certain that my lost mission PDA guide is in chronological order.

Here is a link for the same spreadsheet blakgravy upload now it's complete with all collectibles locations and codes for all 3 games
Nice! Congratulations on the achievement. Now we have a confirmed list that works!
Old 10-21-2012, 03:37 PM   #8
slime87

Nice, thank you for the guide.
slime87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:19 AM   #9
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Grim, I noticed something for the Doom 3 section that may need a bit of clarification.

In Enpro Plant, the last PDA (Steve Hammer), it says the location of this PDA is "Garage Exit". That is technically incorrect. It is still in "Maintenance 3", like the Plasma Storage Room, but it is on the same side as the door that leads to Garage Exit, but when you first climb up the steps to go towards that door (if you are facing that door, it is all the way to the far right).

I know this it neither of ours faults as we just organized it in chronological order, but it might be worth updating so people don't go looking for it in the "Garage Exit" section. They may miss it and not get the achievement.

Also, someone pointed out that for the Lost Mission, Enpro Sector 2, that the display case that you use code 731 on reveals the Super Shotgun. Your description just says "Display Case". It might be helpful to note that you can obtain the Super Shotgun here. Just a thought.

Also, the achievement guide now links your post to the individual solutions.

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 10-22-2012 at 04:24 AM.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:42 AM   #10
xX GRIM R3AP3R

Cryptic Effect's Gamercard
Quote:
Grim, I noticed something for the Doom 3 section that may need a bit of clarification.

In Enpro Plant, the last PDA (Steve Hammer), it says the location of this PDA is "Garage Exit". That is technically incorrect. It is still in "Maintenance 3", like the Plasma Storage Room, but it is on the same side as the door that leads to Garage Exit, but when you first climb up the steps to go towards that door (if you are facing that door, it is all the way to the far right).

I know this it neither of ours faults as we just organized it in chronological order, but it might be worth updating so people don't go looking for it in the "Garage Exit" section. They may miss it and not get the achievement.

Also, someone pointed out that for the Lost Mission, Enpro Sector 2, that the display case that you use code 731 on reveals the Super Shotgun. Your description just says "Display Case". It might be helpful to note that you can obtain the Super Shotgun here. Just a thought.

Also, the achievement guide now links your post to the individual solutions.
I'll get on that I haven't gotten that far in because i found another thing with in Alpha Labs sector 4 yesterday which ruined my first run while double checking Doom 3 locations to make sure the descriptions make them easy enough to find I had to extend the bridge to get to the last storage Locker in alpha labs and I chose the other so I've gotta restart my run because I didn't notice it until after I saved and I will also call display case the super shotgun display case if that will clarify it better.

I won't be able to get to it until tomorrow because I have school but that will be the first thing I do when I get on, but if I get time here and there between now and tomorrow I will update It.

Last edited by xX GRIM R3AP3R; 10-22-2012 at 09:49 AM.
xX GRIM R3AP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:59 AM   #11
xD Rick
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to xD Rick

xD Rick's Gamercard
Thank you very much, friend.
Text guides are always so much better than video guides, and combining those three pages in one full guide is a must!
xD Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:16 AM   #12
mugginyouoff

Salaryman Clev's Gamercard
The last PDA in EnPro (Steve Hammer) was in`Maintenance 3, not Garage Exit.

Anyone else find the same thing?
Old 10-22-2012, 03:30 PM   #13
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugginyouoff View Post
The last PDA in EnPro (Steve Hammer) was in`Maintenance 3, not Garage Exit.

Anyone else find the same thing?
Wow, you read my post from before! Congratulations! I posted this about 7 hours before you, 4 posts up...
Old 10-22-2012, 05:53 PM   #14
L4rs

Great, thx.
L4rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:33 PM   #15
mugginyouoff

Quote:
Wow, you read my post from before! Congratulations! I posted this about 7 hours before you, 4 posts up...
Obviously did not read it or I wouldn't have posted same info. Congratulations on posting this about 7 hours before me, 4 posts up!
Old 10-22-2012, 09:36 PM   #16
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

You are most welcome!
Old 10-23-2012, 10:57 PM   #17
Zeppelin 856

xXKILL CREEKXx's Gamercard
Dude, good looks on that spread sheet. It's a hell of a lot easier with that amazing organization.
Old 10-24-2012, 05:51 PM   #18
doop

pOd000's Gamercard
Thank you much appreciated.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:43 AM   #19
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Could we get a sticky on this thread? It's pretty important to achievement progress.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:43 PM   #20
Tarnpanzer

Tarnpanzer's Gamercard
The Guide has two small errors.

The two codes for the "Martian Buddy" lockers are both "0508", not "508"!

First locker is in "Administration: North Hallway", second is in "Delta Labs Level 2B: Secure Storage"
Tarnpanzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:48 PM   #21
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarnpanzer View Post
The Guide has two small errors.

The two codes for the "Martian Buddy" lockers are both "0508", not "508"!

First locker is in "Administration: North Hallway", second is in "Delta Labs Level 2B: Secure Storage"
Good point. I've only reached the first buddy locker, and I can't remember if I punched in '508' or '0508'. The video has '0508' so I guess that should be the one in the guide.

GRIM, update it if you will when you have a chance. There are a couple of other updates I'll PM you with.

Also, I updated my first post to direct everyone to post #5 for the most up-to-date spreadsheet since that's the one that's linked in the guide. Also re-posted the Video Disk and Storage Locker videos that odds323 posted via Gametastik.

EDIT (10/25/12) - Here is the most up-to-date spreadsheet. I took the liberty to revise it with updated, more precise locations on a few PDA's, I entered each level's collectibles in the level name (total number is in parenthesis), bolded some things to make them easier to read, resized the document to allow printing easier, changed those two Martian Buddy codes and highlighted what I had changed in yellow.

GRIM, feel free to redownload this and reupload it to post #5.

EDIT 2 (10/26/12) - Made another couple minor changes... sorry.

EDIT 3 (10/26/12 II) - Revised a video disk location per mugginyouoff.

Removed. See first post.

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 10-30-2012 at 02:23 AM.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:37 PM   #22
Harry94

Pear of Justice's Gamercard
Very nice list, thanks for putting it together. One question though, do the codes that aren't for lockers count too? I missed the valve one in Mars City.

Harry94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 01:34 PM   #23
atomskaze

Thanks for posting this. I do X360 gaming but mostly been on PS3 due to friends not playing -.-. Thanks for this!
atomskaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:11 PM   #24
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry94 View Post
Very nice list, thanks for putting it together. One question though, do the codes that aren't for lockers count too? I missed the valve one in Mars City.
Ahh, the valve, took me forever to find out where the walkthrough was talking about so I could shut it off...

As I posted in the Storage Lockers thread, I am 99.99% positive that only the 34 storage lockers count for this achievement (as per the description). There's no video (yet) showing the 34 lockers and the achievement actually unlocking (Gametastik's video doesn't show them actually getting the achievement), so one can't be sure, but I think you're safe with missing the valve code.

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 10-26-2012 at 03:16 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 03:41 PM   #25
mugginyouoff

Got a video disc "Ancient Civilization" in Site 3, same room as Pierce Rogers' PDA. Not sure if it's the same as the one in Caverns 2 yet but it's not in the spreadsheet.
Old 10-26-2012, 05:42 PM   #26
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Quote:
Got a video disc "Ancient Civilization" in Site 3, same room as Pierce Rogers' PDA. Not sure if it's the same as the one in Caverns 2 yet but it's not in the spreadsheet.
I am assuming that it's in the game twice then, because it's in the walkthrough for both Site 3 and Caverns-Area 2.

The "Tablets" one isn't obtainable in Site 3 as it's on a video screen, but the disk itself is in Caverns-Area 2, like stated in the spreadsheet.

I'll make the change in the spreadsheet and repost. Thanks mugginyouoff.

Site 3: Artifact Research

• The security door nearby is the other side of the one you saw recently in Lab Section2 [2] - you will be leaving by it shortly.
  • Move into the room and down the stairs and trigger 1 Hellknight (4) and 2 Maggots (5-6).
  • Up the stairs behind a box is 1 Grenades (1) and 1 Combat Armour (4).
  • There are 4 tablets on display. You can hear a video disk playing, speaking about the Tablets. You can't get that video disk this level but you will find it in Caverns-Area 2: Levitation Site.
  • Open the door to the inner office.
  • Meet and speak to Pierce Rogers. He's discovered many interesting things about the Soul Cube and that humans may be descendents from Mars.
  • Collect Pierce M. Rogers, Ph.D's PDA (2) on the desk. It contains 3 Emails (4-6) and 1 Audio Log (2). With his PDA you can visit every room in Site 3 now.
  • This completes the objective Site3 Security Lockdown.
  • Collect the Video Disk (1) titled Ancient Civilization on a computer console.
  • There's an Emergency Medical Station (5) with 75 Health on the wall.
  • Find 3 Small Plasma Cells (8-10) and 1 Ammo Belt (5) on shelves.
  • If you kill Pierce Rogers, an Archvile (2) will immediately spawn outside. The advantage is that Pierce Rogers won't lock the door when you leave so you could go back to the office later if required.
  • When you step back out of the office you get assigned a new objective Freighter Control Room.
  • Move toward the exit door, triggering 5 Maggots (7-11) and 1 Imp (12).
  • Unlock the security door and enter Lab Section2.

Caverns-Area 2: Levitation Site

• Notice 4 egglike containers in front of you, the front left on is half buried. They seem to be eye candy only.
  • Move into the room and 3 Imps (4-6) and 3 Wraiths (9-11) spawn.Approach the two makeshift desks on the right.
  • The right desk contains the Video Disk (1) titled Tablets. You first heard this video disk back in Site 3: Artifact Research.
  • The left desk contains 1 Small Shells (5), 2 Large Clips (6-7) and 1 Combat Armour (2).
  • The left desk also has Video Disk (2) titled Ancient Civilization. You should have already collected this video disk back in Site 3.
  • Notice the disabled emergency medical station lying on its side. A thick cable extends from it into the the next hallway.
  • Head through the next doorway to Chamber Junction 2.

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 10-26-2012 at 05:49 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:18 PM   #27
mugginyouoff

Just finished my playthrough, it's in 2 places. Doesn't stack or anything like that.
Old 10-26-2012, 08:38 PM   #28
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Quote:
Just finished my playthrough, it's in 2 places. Doesn't stack or anything like that.
Was everything else correct, meaning did you use the spreadsheet for all the collectibles? And did all three achievements unlock? I guess I'm just looking for validation that everything is correct. All I wanted to do was help out.
Old 10-27-2012, 05:27 AM   #29
megatron1odons

horse goetia's Gamercard
still working on this but thank you
megatron1odons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:43 AM   #30
The Deadly Gun

The Deadly Gun's Gamercard
do you have some information about that "Level 2 - Erebus Dig Site: Central Excavation - Sean Weston pda"? You can see it through the door, but you cant get it. I searched for 2h on all those websites, coundnt find anything about it..
please help me, its really frustrating

Edit: ok i found the pda, theres a ladder in the elevator shaft..

Last edited by The Deadly Gun; 10-27-2012 at 12:48 PM.
The Deadly Gun is offline   Reply With Quote