PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III
Subscribe    Donate
Assassin's Creed III
Quick links
Latest news
Sep 08, 2014 Assassin's Creed: Birth of a New World – The American Saga Collection Coming in October
Jan 22, 2014 Alleged Assassin's Creed III Dev Calls Game a "Wreck", Discusses Reasons Why
Oct 04, 2013 Ubisoft Announces Assassin's Creed Heritage Collection
Apr 24, 2013 X360A Review: Assassin's Creed III: The Tyranny of King Washington - The Redemption
Apr 23, 2013 Assassin's Creed III: The Tyranny of King Washington Episode 3 Available Today

Old 11-21-2012, 01:40 AM   #61
evil noob111

Gamertag: mastersigve
hail jesus! i got it, spent so many hours on it, the woodworkers barly do any work at all! other if u can think of smoking and fishing as an job!
evil noob111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:11 AM   #62
TapouT32

Gamertag: TapouT32
For those of you having trouble getting the lumberers to do anything, go to your accounting book and buy some of the lumber from the stockpile, then return to the area and they should be doing an activity soon after (not necessarily right away). I had this problem and this worked out, finally saw them sawing some lumber in half. Good luck!
Old 11-21-2012, 09:43 PM   #63
FiveFootNinja

Gamertag: FiveFootNinja
Glitch update

For those that are getting some of the common glitches with the Woodworkers or Farmers, you may now be in luck...

I was having the issue where the WOODWORKER was at [2/3] but also said it was complete. The FARMERS were also at [3/3] but said they were not complete. I tried all sorts of combos of scanning from the internet and nothing was working.

However, the "thanksgiving" patch that has been mentioned was released today.

Once downloaded the log said that the WOODWORKER was [3/3] and complete, however the FARMERS were still not "complete" even though I had scanned three actions. I just waited for them to do an action I hadn't previously scanned (in this case feeding the chickens) and the achievement popped and the "complete" message came up.

Still appears in my logbook though even though all goals are now completed however.

If you want details on patch, you can find some here [SPOILER ALERT]
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...oilers-Forums?
Old 11-21-2012, 09:56 PM   #64
RobbiWanKenobi

Gamertag: RobbiWanKenobi
Anybody have tips post update on a farmer 3/3 issue when you ALREADY scanned all available actions? Scanned these clowns again and still keeps saying I scanned them all already.
RobbiWanKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:59 AM   #65
papanesta

Gamertag: papanesta
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiWanKenobi View Post
Anybody have tips post update on a farmer 3/3 issue when you ALREADY scanned all available actions? Scanned these clowns again and still keeps saying I scanned them all already.
I think we're fucked. Seriously not happy. Somebody here said 8 hours just to get to the point of scanning all the activities again. Fuck that. Done with this game, multiplayer can take a flying jump.
Old 11-22-2012, 01:25 AM   #66
JackBauer24

When the heck do the farmers do these things? Are some things only possible really early in the day? During rain? During the winter? They seem to do the same things over and over. Have yet to see plucking the chicken, processing the grain, hanging out by the windmill, baking the bread, or making butter. I've almost had it with this tedious nonsense.

"When I'm finished with you, you're gonna wish that you felt this good again."
JackBauer24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:05 AM   #67
JackBauer24

Praise The Lord, I finally saw Warren pluck the chicken.

Old 11-22-2012, 02:15 AM   #68
Khaiden

Gamertag: Sasword
Count me on the list of people who have scanned a lot of activities for them and is now screwed.
They better release another patch, they didn't fix the two-gun issue either.

HOW IS SNOW SHOVELING NOT AN ACTIVITY? *insert the most epic facepalm picture you can think of here*
Khaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:29 AM   #69
Mr Yac

Gamertag: Mr Yac

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Prudence won't bake bread or churn butter and it's pissing me off, i think those are the only 2 farmer activities i've missed and she just doesn't do them. i've literally followed her for about 5 days straight and she only does the same crap

finally got her, if anybody needs bread baking switch the season to winter in the hack section, this pretty much cuts down the number of things prudence can do...so glad to finally have this achievment done

Last edited by Mr Yac; 11-22-2012 at 05:36 AM.
Mr Yac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:43 AM   #70
headdragon

Gamertag: Head Dragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBauer24 View Post
Wait he's plucking chickens? I've only seen him feeding them I think... where is he plucking them?

Reached 100000 Gs on 13.06.2012

Achievement:
I swear I did it by mistake (10G)
Lollipop-Chainsaw
headdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:50 AM   #71
RodianWuzi

Gamertag: RodianWuzi
Quote:
Originally Posted by headdragon View Post
Wait he's plucking chickens? I've only seen him feeding them I think... where is he plucking them?
I'd be interestet in some more information too. I have spend hours looking for this activity but never saw it and started to think it was a myth.
RodianWuzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 01:36 PM   #72
JackBauer24

He's over by the right hand side of the chicken coop. I caught the very tail end of it, but he was putting the chicken into a basket and walking it back toward the oven. I wonder if the only reason I got it this time is because I wasn't hanging around Prudence and Warren? I would completely leave the area and walk back.

Old 11-22-2012, 08:02 PM   #73
papanesta

Gamertag: papanesta
I definitely haven't seen that. I am seriously bored of hanging around that farm, though.
Old 11-23-2012, 02:57 AM   #74
ryan9483

Gamertag: ryan9483
Stuck on the farmers glitch myself. No activities left pre-patch that haven't occurred yet. Looks like I'll have to start over.
ryan9483 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:42 AM   #75
AblativMeatshld

Gamertag: AblativMeatshld
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBauer24 View Post
Well, if you're into that, I guess...
AblativMeatshld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:25 AM   #76
LeEk MuNcHeR

Gamertag: LeEk MuNcHeR
Had lumberes to 1/3, finally got 2/3 then straight after I seem Godfrey talking to lance and I knew I hadn't got that one so I scanned it and it said entry complete :/. Thought this was patched.
LeEk MuNcHeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:43 PM   #77
Tortyreus

Gamertag: Tortyreus
Why the fuck are those woodworkers only smoking and fishing? I've been waiting 2 AC days and not once did he do anything besides the 1 thing I already scanned. This is stupid. Also, somehow after talking to Achilles for a mission where he would send me to New York I somehow can't start it, it's nowhere on the map and because of that I can't get the blacksmith. Am I somehow doing something wrong or is this normal? Because previously, some of those "help civilians" missions didn't show up on the map either, and yes I have all highview points synched so it's not because of that.
Tortyreus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:59 PM   #78
zajats

Gamertag: Pyromaans
that worked for me #69
zajats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:32 AM   #79
Dannyb0yUK

Gamertag: Dannyb0yUK
I've had no major problems with any of these, except the very last one which I'm now stuck on... The bloody doctor, the one person I'm not seeing anyone else have problems with. All he's doing is reading his book or inspecting his garden. Just to rub it in, I've literally just finished waiting for him to finish reading, then he's walked back up to his house and.... turns back around to go and read the book again. This is infuriating, all I need after this is to finish up my sequences with 100% sync
Hi! I'm nine years old and if you ever have an opinion that differs from mine, I'm going to become immediately hostile... because I'm super mature and that's how people ought to react to those who think differently from me!

Idiots make me angry.

Dannyb0yUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:34 AM   #80
Tortyreus

Gamertag: Tortyreus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyb0yUK View Post
I've had no major problems with any of these, except the very last one which I'm now stuck on... The bloody doctor, the one person I'm not seeing anyone else have problems with. All he's doing is reading his book or inspecting his garden. Just to rub it in, I've literally just finished waiting for him to finish reading, then he's walked back up to his house and.... turns back around to go and read the book again. This is infuriating, all I need after this is to finish up my sequences with 100% sync
I know how you feel, I had the same thing last night with the blacksmith, he would only smelt some stuff and sharpen his axe. But the trick is to do a couple of their quests so new buildings are build and they'll start doing new stuff there. I've done all Homestead quests now and I finally see everyone doing everything they're supposed to, EXCEPT for the woodcutters, those lazy bastards only smoke and fish. I was so happy when I saw them cut wood. Go this achievement now, by advice is to do a couple of those Homestead quests and they will do more stuff, trust me, it may take a while sometimes but they will do more things.
Tortyreus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:17 PM   #81
Dannyb0yUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortyreus View Post
I know how you feel, I had the same thing last night with the blacksmith, he would only smelt some stuff and sharpen his axe. But the trick is to do a couple of their quests so new buildings are build and they'll start doing new stuff there. I've done all Homestead quests now and I finally see everyone doing everything they're supposed to, EXCEPT for the woodcutters, those lazy bastards only smoke and fish. I was so happy when I saw them cut wood. Go this achievement now, by advice is to do a couple of those Homestead quests and they will do more stuff, trust me, it may take a while sometimes but they will do more things.
lol, my Homestead stuff has long since been 100% done. As mentioned in the other post, my sequence replays are the only other thing I have left to do. He's definitely glitched, there's a whole list of activities he does and I'm only getting two, even when sat stalking him from dawn till dusk
Hi! I'm nine years old and if you ever have an opinion that differs from mine, I'm going to become immediately hostile... because I'm super mature and that's how people ought to react to those who think differently from me!

Idiots make me angry.

Old 11-25-2012, 04:02 PM   #82
Major Parsnip

Gamertag: Major Parsnip
I found that rather than following the lumberers around all the time, I had much better luck by riding between their houses and the tailor's cabin, which was far enough from them to effectively "reset" whatever they were doing at the time and switch to something else.
Major Parsnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:28 PM   #83
Dannyb0yUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Parsnip View Post
I found that rather than following the lumberers around all the time, I had much better luck by riding between their houses and the tailor's cabin, which was far enough from them to effectively "reset" whatever they were doing at the time and switch to something else.
Yeah, I've been doing all that kinda stuff. I even tried deleting title updates, to no avail. It's not looking good, basically! The most frustrating part is when it turns to night, as there doesn't appear to be a way to speed up the passage of time.

Idiots make me angry.

Old 11-25-2012, 06:39 PM   #84
Starz 007

Gamertag: Starz 007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Parsnip View Post
This worked immediately for me. I ran up to the tailor's house until Big Dave showed up on the map, ran back and the two of them were sawing a log. Thank you!
Starz 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:58 PM   #85
tmg100

Gamertag: TMG100
Norris is a cunt

He's been standing outside his mine shack for 4 in game days now hasn't moved an inch, you garlic munching surrender monkey twat!! why won't you do anything, is he on fucking strike like all the French do?
Old 11-27-2012, 09:05 PM   #86
CIF

Gamertag: BloodngunsMrphy
Where the hell is Ellen the Taylor? I have at least one entry logged for everyone else, and just need her, Miner and Huntress (hopefully!). I have yet to even see her anywhere.

Also, I'm only missing one Homestead mission for the doctor.

So apparently her and some of the wives refused to do anything till I talked to them. And Norris finally panned for gold! No glitch for me

Last edited by CIF; 11-28-2012 at 10:54 PM.
CIF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:44 PM   #87
Throrin

Gamertag: Throrin
My problem is with Norris (miner)

I have recorded him refueling the lamp, and fixing the woodwork in the entrance of the cave with the Woodworker. so i have 2/3

I have followed him for 2 in game days continuously (++ 100 times at random) but he only does the 2 things i already recorded. Then the only thing he does is walking around, eating an apple, sitting on the porch of his house and a lot of smoking. NOTHING ELSE !!!

NO MINING, NO GOLD PANNING ... NOTHING .... That stupid game .... aaarrrggg !!!
Throrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:26 PM   #88
Gman2

Send a message via AIM to Gman2

Gamertag: C3LLDW3LLER
Where is Myriam the huntress? Can't find her on the map.

Gman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:27 PM   #89
CIF

Gamertag: BloodngunsMrphy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throrin View Post
My problem is with Norris (miner)

I have recorded him refueling the lamp, and fixing the woodwork in the entrance of the cave with the Woodworker. so i have 2/3

I have followed him for 2 in game days continuously (++ 100 times at random) but he only does the 2 things i already recorded. Then the only thing he does is walking around, eating an apple, sitting on the porch of his house and a lot of smoking. NOTHING ELSE !!!

NO MINING, NO GOLD PANNING ... NOTHING .... That stupid game .... aaarrrggg !!!
It seems that he only does three things and panning for gold is the difficult one. Either find other stuff to do before it changes from night to day, or wait till the end to get the Animus hacks.
Quote:
Where is Myriam the huntress? Can't find her on the map.
She's either west of the Manor or somewhere north of it, past the river (she has the northernmost cabin).
Old 12-01-2012, 02:01 AM   #90
kywildcats7

Gamertag: kywildcats7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TapouT32 View Post
For those of you having trouble getting the lumberers to do anything, go to your accounting book and buy some of the lumber from the stockpile, then return to the area and they should be doing an activity soon after (not necessarily right away). I had this problem and this worked out, finally saw them sawing some lumber in half. Good luck!
This! This! After doing this, I popped it immediately.

Thanks a bunch
kywildcats7 is offline   Reply With Quote