Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-16-2012, 02:18 PM   #121
Tsaako

tsaako's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fechdog View Post
To be more precise, why did they recycle a challenge already used not once, but twice already? *Sigh* Back to Regicide.
I know right, it's already slowing me down for getting the 25 challenges achievement.
Tsaako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:16 PM   #122
FamousLastX

FamousLastX's Gamercard
For the love of god give us a freaking break from regicide already. Odd solution to the fact it was voted the least favorite gametype over at Halo Waypoint.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:18 PM   #123
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Is the challenge achievement glitched? I have 26 challenges complete and no achievement :\
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:37 PM   #124
LordDurham

LordDurham's Gamercard
I think the regicide challenges mean you gotta get the X amount of regice (aka 10 for the daily and 18 for the weekly) in one session. Because I just got the daily doing 6 regicides in one game and 4 in another and I'm 10/18 for the monthly.

Edit : Or it might be just glitched...maybe you just gotta make sure not to leave the game like stay with the players you were playing with.

Edit : Probably glitched actually, I stayed within the same session for 3 games and my weekly is still at 10/18 while I know I got more than that over my 3 games.

Join League of Legends : http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c3803c5c1ba8

Last edited by LordDurham; 11-17-2012 at 07:16 AM.
LordDurham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:34 PM   #125
Y0UNIK0RN

Aireu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensign Hugh Man View Post
War Games Challenges

Daily Challenges 11/16/2012 - Total 3750XP

To Be Precise - 1250XP
Get 15 kills with a Precision loadout weapon.

Deposed! - 2500XP
Earn 10 Regicides in a single match.

Weekly Challenges 11/12/2012 - 11/18/2012 - Total 10450XP

King Slayer - 4350XP
Earn 80 Regicides.

Deposed! - 6100XP
Earn 18 Regicides in a single match.

November Monthly Challenge - Total 17343XP

To The Victor Go The Spoils - 17343XP
Win 117 matchmaking War Games Matches.

Suggested Roadmap

Daily
To Be Precise, in a single match you need to get 15 kills via Precision loadout weapons. (BR, DMR, Carbine)

Deposed!, you need to get 10 Regicides in a single match.

Weekly
The Kingslayer, while in the Regicide playlist, you need to get 80 kills as the King.

Deposed!, in a single game of Regicide you need to get 18 kills as the king.

Monthly
To The Victor Go The Spoils, something new to the challenges and worth more XP that the Dailies and Weeklies this one is going to take a while, but you need to get 117 WG match wins.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spartan Ops Challenges

Weekly Challenges - 11/12/2012 - 11/18/2012 - Total 11500XP

Gagarin Legend - 1500XP
Complete Gagarin in Artifact on Legendary difficulty.

Harvesting Hunters - 2500XP
Kill 10 Hunters.

Leader of the Pack - 1250XP
Kill 10 Crawlers in a single Spartan Ops mission.

Watchful Avenger - 1500XP
Kill 20 Watchers.

Knightmare - 1750XP
Kill 30 Knights.

Heroic Episode - 3000XP
Complete all missions in chapter ID -1 is Invalid, on Heroic or Higher difficulty

Suggested Roadmap

Gagarin Legend, pretty standard you just need to complete the episode Gagarin on Legendary difficulty. Can be Solo or Co-op.

Harvesting Hunters, over the week you need to kill 10 Hunters. If you can play last week's episodes the best for them is on Core you face two at the end of the mission.

Leader of the Pack, you need to kill 10 Crawlers in a single Spartan Ops mission.

Watchful Avenger, during the course of the week you need to kill 20 Avengers.

Knightmare, over the course of the week you need to kill 30 Knights.

Heroic Episode, you need to complete the Spartan Ops mission ID -1 is Invalid on Heroic difficulty or higher. Quite honestly this seems like a typo as I write this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Campaign Challenges

Weekly Challenges - 11/12/2012 - 11/18/2012 - Total 6750XP

The Toughest of Luck - 2000XP
Complete any Campaign mission on Heroic or higher difficulty with the Tough Luck skull.

That's No Moon! - 4750XP
Complete Requiem solo on Legendary difficulty.

Suggested Roadmap

The Toughest of Luck, you need to complete any campaign mission on Heroic difficulty with the Tough Luck skull turned on.

That's No Moon!, you need to complete Requiem the second mission on Legendary difficulty solo. So far there are two guides of walkthroughs of this mission and each is very different. One is more of a quick pass through the level while the other is a more caution approach. Both work well, it just depends on how you like to do it.

Nak3d Eli v2

Halo 4 Campaign - Requiem Legendary Speedrun - YouTube.

Mythic Tyrant

Tyrant's Halo 4 Legendary Walkthrough - Requiem - YouTube
I appreciate what you're doing but this gets redundant man. And seems like double posting with the exception of changing 2 of the challenges every day. Can you please just update the first post instead of repeating your post over and over and only changing daily challenges pretty please?

EDIT: I sometimes check this from my phone to see the challenges before I get on the game and sifting through pages to see what 2 challenges are is a hassle and if this eventually goes on for months will certainly become frustrating.

Last edited by Y0UNIK0RN; 11-16-2012 at 07:38 PM.
Y0UNIK0RN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:41 PM   #126
Tsaako

tsaako's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y0UNIK0RN View Post
EDIT: I sometimes check this from my phone to see the challenges before I get on the game and sifting through pages to see what 2 challenges are is a hassle and if this eventually goes on for months will certainly become frustrating.
I agree it would be more convenient to of had it updated on first page, saves having to scroll down alot, either way I'm not that fussed, does the same job.
Tsaako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:43 PM   #127
dakisbac

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
I appreciate what you're doing but this gets redundant man. And seems like double posting with the exception of changing 2 of the challenges every day. Can you please just update the first post instead of repeating your post over and over and only changing daily challenges pretty please?
Actually that's a good call. If he did this on the Reach forums for a yhear I wonder how many of his 1000+ posts are double posts.
dakisbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:47 PM   #128
LordDurham

LordDurham's Gamercard
I really can't believe you guys can't get over the way he decided to make this thread. What about we discuss about those challenges. Btw you gotta be a real idiot to think he's doing this for the amount of posts, though I'm not really surprised the Halo community always had many children.

Old 11-16-2012, 11:54 PM   #129
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakisbac View Post
Actually that's a good call. If he did this on the Reach forums for a yhear I wonder how many of his 1000+ posts are double posts.
Who gives a shit? He was one of the only people actually posting anything useful on that forum. I doubt anyone else would have done the thankless job of updating that thread with useful info for each challenge almost every day like he did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
Now seems like a good time to tell you guys that I don't have a small dick. Just felt the need to let you know, fellers.
Ty-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:14 AM   #130
Y0UNIK0RN

Aireu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensign Hugh Man View Post
Figured since we do have challenges in this game thought it would be best to start this up again. Hope I can bring a little bit of help to everyone and make this useful for those that want to know what they are and some good ways that the community take care of them.

Any suggestions are more than welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDurham View Post
I really can't believe you guys can't get over the way he decided to make this thread. What about we discuss about those challenges. Btw you gotta be a real idiot to think he's doing this for the amount of posts, though I'm not really surprised the Halo community always had many children.

I believe he himself in his very first post asked for suggestions, thus I gave mine.

By the way no one is crying them selves to sleep over his post count a simple observation of it is pretty much double posting and is a huge post which keeps interrupting the conversation people are having about the challenges. It would be easy to have it all in the first post and keep the rest of it for people wanting to talk about them.

And calling people children and idiots is a very childish thing to do.
Y0UNIK0RN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:13 AM   #131
LordDurham

LordDurham's Gamercard
Quote:
I believe he himself in his very first post asked for suggestions, thus I gave mine.

By the way no one is crying them selves to sleep over his post count a simple observation of it is pretty much double posting and is a huge post which keeps interrupting the conversation people are having about the challenges. It would be easy to have it all in the first post and keep the rest of it for people wanting to talk about them.

And calling people children and idiots is a very childish thing to do.
Sorry I didn't mean to say it was out of topic to suggest to update the op, however I think he got the point now and we can just get back on the reason this post exists : the challenges. I said something about the daily and montly challenges but it got smothered just to read someone saying ''he's doing this to get more posts''...that's childish to me, thinking people really give importance to the amount of post.

Old 11-17-2012, 06:42 AM   #132
High Lord Sigma

High Lord Sigma's Gamercard
Regicide is bad enough for replacing vanilla FFA Slayer, but the fact that these challenges essentially reward mediocrity along with how a less talented player can win just because they lucked out and killed the king a few times make it a pretty bad gametype. I'm not going for 10 regicides in one match, let alone 18; I'm not bad enough at the game for that to be even remotely viable.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:32 AM   #133
PsychoSocial

WIN 3 REGISIDES..... Fuck off 343

If you stand for nothing you will fall for anything.

Xbox Live gamer for 6 years.

Achievement hunter.

Supporter and owner of the All in One entertainment system.
PsychoSocial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:57 AM   #134
PsychoSocial

Why do they keep adding more fucking regiside. Especially a hard one.

If you stand for nothing you will fall for anything.

Xbox Live gamer for 6 years.

Achievement hunter.

Supporter and owner of the All in One entertainment system.
PsychoSocial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:11 PM   #135
Mr Chaotix

Mr Chaotix's Gamercard
More Regicide... lol...
I'm half expecting the next monthly challenge to be linked to Regicide.

75,000G - 17/06/2014
Mr Chaotix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:18 PM   #136
Fechdog

Fechdog's Gamercard
4 killing spree medals in a single match!? Seems like the challenges are actually becoming challenging for once.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:44 PM   #137
a7x4lyf3

Dementhis's Gamercard
The Deposed! challenge for the weekly one involving 18 Regicides in a single match seems to have... Completed itself for me... I never even got 18 in a single match and I have it done, never even noticed until recently.

While I'm relieved that challenge is done I'm just a little curious... Maybe 343 realized it was a bs challenge and are now giving to people who are just playing that gametype? Beats me... Thank god I don't have to do it xD The other challenges are pretty easy though, I'm only missing Kingslayer, need to kill 28 more kings, and Harvesting Hunters, need to kill 4 more hunters...
a7x4lyf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:56 PM   #138
Cabarnet

Jacke87 Swe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Is the challenge achievement glitched? I have 26 challenges complete and no achievement :\
Same thing for me. Read that some people had to earn 27 to get it :/ Also some people, me included, didn't get it when finished with a spartan ops challenges. So I'm going to try a campaign challenges and see if that works.
Old 11-17-2012, 02:56 PM   #139
Fechdog

Fechdog's Gamercard
Since the daily challenges haven't been posted yet, I figured I would help out and post them.

Daily Challenges 11/17/2012
- Total 3750XP

I Predict A Riot- 2400XP
Earn 4 killing spree medals in a single match.

Your Majesty - 1350XP
Win 3 Matchmaking Regicide matches.
Old 11-17-2012, 03:35 PM   #140
MoOOose

Mo00ose's Gamercard
Just wanted to give a shout out to Ensign Hugh Man. I really appreciated the work and dedication you gave the thread on the reach page. I hope you keep it up here because it is really useful..... ignore the haters
MoOOose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:50 PM   #141
PervasiveFall8

PervasiveFall8's Gamercard
Quote:
Since the daily challenges haven't been posted yet, I figured I would help out and post them.

Daily Challenges 11/17/2012
- Total 3750XP

I Predict A Riot- 2400XP
Earn 4 killing spree medals in a single match.

Your Majesty - 1350XP
Win 3 Matchmaking Regicide matches.
Yeah, I thought the reason for the last page was to keep the discussion of he challenges, new the descriptions. Better timeline.

I can see both views. And today I could find it on the last page. But it is almost always there. So I don't really mind either way OP.
PervasiveFall8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:16 PM   #142
CMCX360

EvilChameleon09's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I have no problem with him posting the challenges in a new post every day, however, I do have a problem with him posting the ones that don't change every single day. We don't need to see the weekly/monthly every day.
Old 11-17-2012, 05:12 PM   #143
FamousLastX

FamousLastX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoSocial View Post
Why do they keep adding more fucking regiside. Especially a hard one.
I think they're just trolling us at this point.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:49 PM   #144
ColdSpider72

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I'm going to ask this here since I hate creating new threads for small topics and this does have to do with the challenges in a way......

I went 25-0 earlier today on Ragnarok and the highest medal I got was a running riot (also giving me only 3 total medals towards the challenge). Does anyone know why that is? I should have at least got a rampage and whatever other medal you get for 25, right? Also, shouldn't I have received a perfection? Not to mention that with those additional 2 medals, I would have cleared the challenge. And yes, this was a legit match.....I never boost.

This is a link to my service record:
https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/#...der72/wargames

Last edited by ColdSpider72; 11-17-2012 at 11:53 PM.
ColdSpider72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:11 AM   #145
Fechdog

Fechdog's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun72 View Post
I'm going to ask this here since I hate creating new threads for small topics and this does have to do with the challenges in a way......

I went 25-0 earlier today on Ragnarok and the highest medal I got was a running riot (also giving me only 3 total medals towards the challenge). Does anyone know why that is? I should have at least got a rampage and whatever other medal you get for 25, right? Also, shouldn't I have received a perfection? Not to mention that with those additional 2 medals, I would have cleared the challenge. And yes, this was a legit match.....I never boost.

This is a link to my service record:
https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/#...der72/wargames
First of all, congrats on the amazing game! Second, you are absolutely right. You should have gotten the commendation completed and receive the other two killing spree medals for the challenge. Was there any kind of lag at all during the latter part of the match? The only thing I'm thinking of is a server error due to lag. If that is not it, I have no clue.

Last edited by Fechdog; 11-18-2012 at 12:13 AM.
Fechdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:30 AM   #146
ColdSpider72

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
First of all, congrats on the amazing game! Second, you are absolutely right. You should have gotten the commendation completed and receive the other two killing spree medals for the challenge. Was there any kind of lag at all during the latter part of the match? The only thing I'm thinking of is a server error due to lag. If that is not it, I have no clue.

At the very beginning of the match, a few people that were apparently split screened dropped out....but that was the only thing I saw happen. No lag, no host swapping.....I did notice that my medal count seemed to start late....for instance, I got a running riot when I was probably closer to 20 kills at that time. Someone told me on the waypoint forums about the perfection medal being gone, so that clears that up, however, still don't have a clue as to why I didn't get a rampage on top of whatever medal you get for 25.
ColdSpider72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:14 AM   #147
Fechdog

Fechdog's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun72 View Post
Someone told me on the waypoint forums about the perfection medal being gone...
The medal may be gone, but it still should've kept track in the Perfectionist commendation. Maybe the people quitting had an effect on your medal count and screwing up medals received. What I'm thinking of is the challenges are being tracked by certain variables, like medals, so maybe that's why you didn't get the challenge completed.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:42 AM   #148
ReverendSID

ReverendSID's Gamercard

And my first actual gripe with this game. I completed the monthly challenge, got the XP from it at the end of the winning game, then stopped playing. When I turn the game back on a few hours later, the XP is gone and I'm back where I was before it applied. But the challenge is still complete so I can't do it again.
Old 11-18-2012, 01:48 PM   #149
Fechdog

Fechdog's Gamercard
Daily Challenges 11/18/2012 - Total 3150XP

Quick On The Trigger- 2650XP
Earn 3 combat skill medals in a single match.

Film Afficionado- 500XP
Upload a film clip that you authored.
Old 11-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #150
PervasiveFall8

PervasiveFall8's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendSID View Post
And my first actual gripe with this game. I completed the monthly challenge, got the XP from it at the end of the winning game, then stopped playing. When I turn the game back on a few hours later, the XP is gone and I'm back where I was before it applied. But the challenge is still complete so I can't do it again.
That sucks. I just saw that it happened to another gamer, that one hell of a challenge to have glitch
PervasiveFall8 is offline   Reply With Quote