PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA World Cup 2006
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-28-2007, 12:26 PM   #61
ZapTor

I have problem with this one , it is the last challenge i have.

I can do 1 goal , but then it is so HARD... The time runs out.. :/
ZapTor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 09:57 AM   #62
DarkDementia

DarkDementia's Gamercard
I cant see how this Challenge isn actually possible, anyone who says they have done this must be lying and anyone who has done it must have used cheats. Its Impossible. Ive done the Soloman Islands challenge so im not a bad player, but this challenge is bullshit. Wheres the cheats so i can do this?
DarkDementia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 03:10 PM   #63
V0JAK

V0JAK's Gamercard
which achv is this for?
V0JAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:01 AM   #64
Janchii

ajaxan's Gamercard
How can you changed the tactics goddamn!!

Everbody says that the tactics must be on Pressing the Bal and Flood the Box. But every try I must changed it when brazil haves a bal, can you set it in the team management orso?
Old 02-19-2008, 04:30 PM   #65
jimbojetuk

Send a message via MSN to jimbojetuk

jimbojetuk's Gamercard
Arh why are the challenges so...challenging...
jimbojetuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 07:19 AM   #66
phattonyca

ant toe knee 82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
To change the tactics, you can press down on the d-pad when there is a stop in play and you will have the option to change the tactics.

I also had the same trouble as you to modify the tactics within the pause menu.

Hope this helps

100% finish
-------
Madden 08
NFL Tour
WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2007
Spider-Man Friend or Foe
TMNT
College Hoops 2K6
NCAA Football 2009
Madden 09
NHL 2K8
Tetris Evolution

200s
-----
Pac-Man Championship Edition
Soul Calibur
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
phattonyca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 03:21 PM   #67
ThaMissinLink

Send a message via AIM to ThaMissinLink Send a message via MSN to ThaMissinLink

MissinSkitzo's Gamercard
I've been trying this for about an hour, seems pretty tough, but not out of reach...this has been alot of help tho..I'll post back when I do it

Retail 1000's: 22
ThaMissinLink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 10:11 AM   #68
m00n22

m00n22's Gamercard
Just wanted to say i got him! After many tries, big break (months) i finally got him.

I Used the normal formation of Sweden and Changed Brazil to 3-4-3.
Furthermore I changed the lineup from Brazil to the following:

GK Julio Cesar
CB Alex
CB Robinho
CB Diego
LM Juninho
CM Ronaldo
CM Ze Roberto
RM Felipe
ST Edu
ST Magrao
ST Belletti

And changed the tactics to "Press the Ball" and "Flood the Box".

Then I played alot of thruballs (Y), and when coming 1on1 on the keeker I used the stepover shot => 90% hits. (Flik the right analog stick towards the keeper, and dubbel tab (B), no running when doing this.)

Good luck to all!
m00n22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:28 AM   #69
Kmoney roc

kmoney roc's Gamercard
I cant believe im still stuck on this challenge, im going back to it tonight and trying your tactics mOOn22.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:10 PM   #70
ThaMissinLink

MissinSkitzo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00n22 View Post
Just wanted to say i got him! After many tries, big break (months) i finally got him.

GK Julio Cesar
CB Alex
CB Robinho
CB Diego
LM Juninho
CM Ronaldo
CM Ze Roberto
RM Felipe
ST Edu
ST Magrao
ST Belletti

Then I played alot of thruballs (Y), and when coming 1on1 on the keeker I used the stepover shot => 90% hits. (Flik the right analog stick towards the keeper, and dubbel tab (B), no running when doing this.)

Good luck to all!
I'm gonna try this right now...hopefully I have some better luck...I can get the first goal alot but never the second

Old 02-26-2008, 10:54 PM   #71
ThaMissinLink

MissinSkitzo's Gamercard
2 hours and 20 minutes straight...and I finally pulled it off...got my first goalat 84th minute 2nd at 88th minute which took it to extra time...played keep away for most of it, had a few attempts on net but failed..went to penalties we were tied with 4 goals I made mine blocked theirs then made my last goal for the win

Now I just need to beat Argentina and those points are mine

Old 02-28-2008, 11:42 AM   #72
Kmoney roc

kmoney roc's Gamercard
Congrats, im going for this acheivement tonight, got my Ciggarettes beer and pizza. now all i need is a miracle.
Old 02-28-2008, 02:11 PM   #73
ThaMissinLink

MissinSkitzo's Gamercard
Use the above formation that m00n posted....it works quite well....you just gotta learn whut to do off the bat....if you don't score at least one goal by 86 restart...I realized that's not too late cuz of the time after 90 mins...thru passes work well...but the trick I realized is to be really close to the guy you are passing to so the computer doesn't think you're gonna pass...I often do thru-passes when I'm just outside the box and my guy is in it, then just hit b and it's a goal most of the time...I wouldn't go with the stepover though....it didn't work 90% like he suggested...but whut did work was the lob (L+B)..

Also, if you get a corner...don't just cross it in, you'll hardly ever get it...instead pass to the guy beside you and have him cross it...you won't have as many opponents ready for the cross...while doin the challenges I murdered alot of teams this way....good luck..

Old 03-24-2008, 01:34 PM   #74
EdinhoBIH

EdinhoBIH's Gamercard
I Did It

OMG I DID IT!!!!!!

It was amazing, last night I almost cried after scoring the second goal, for then to let in a goal in extra time. But this morning I gave it a go and fucking did it!!

500G:woo p:

IM NEVER GONNA PLAY THIS GAME AGAIN!!!!
EdinhoBIH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 05:59 PM   #75
plantman

firstlee's Gamercard
i had my formation 4:3:3 with counter attack and offside trap on and had a friend playing at the same time with me i managed to score in the 84th and 86th, cant get gold on it though to win b4 extra time is impossible
plantman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 10:44 AM   #76
Ross Barnfield

Send a message via MSN to Ross Barnfield Send a message via Skype™ to Ross Barnfield

Ross Barnfield's Gamercard
I'm still stuck on the Brazil Sweden challenge, despite having experimented with changing to their worst line-up and formation. What a bummer!

I've gone on to playing Saint's Row and getting some achievements on that, but I'm going to have another go at 06FWC right now. Any suggestions for a shite line-up or formation that'll help me?
Ross Barnfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 04:16 PM   #77
Ross Barnfield

Send a message via MSN to Ross Barnfield Send a message via Skype™ to Ross Barnfield

Ross Barnfield's Gamercard
I did it last night, PHEW!

I found it easier, having tried millions of times with edited line-ups, to do it with default line ups.

One more tip - which worked for me, PERSEVERE, you'll do it in the end.

Also, I found that if you get the chance for a one-on-one with the 'keeper, take it. Shoot when you're right near the keeper and it should slot past him/
Ross Barnfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:12 AM   #78
Dabigamc

Dabigamc's Gamercard
the best thing to do is if you do not score from the 1st attack from kick-off then restart as it becomes to difficult, i scored a free kick in the 89th minute to take it to extra time, then won on penalties lol

50k GS on 11/07/08
60k GS on 06/11/08
70k GS on 15/03/09
80k GS on 10/10/09
90k GS on 03/02/10
95k GS on 26/03/10
99k GS on 18/05/10
100kGS on 03/06/10

Dabigamc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 12:20 AM   #79
StlrsRoc

StlrsRoc's Gamercard
I have not beaten this yet, but there is a way for the less skilled to pull this off.

Switch Brazil's roster to the one that moon had up a couple of posts. Also switch their formation to 3-4-3 as described. For Sweden have Henrik Larson has the corner kick takers. Now as soon as you get the ball try a through pass (a good one) and from here I can never get it in. I can however force a corner by kicking it from inside the 18 coming in from a breakaway.

On the corner make sure you have a guy in front of the net. If he is not there keep pressing left on the d-pad until he is. Use LT + X and stop it around 40-50% of the meter. Should go right to him.

I did this and got 2, however i gave up a goal in extra time, which pissed me off very much.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Beat it finally.

100% Retail games: Madden 08, College Hoops 2k6, NHL 2k6, Halo 3 (1450/1750), Call of Duty 4, Gun, MLB 2K6, 2006 FIFA World Cup, NBA 2K6, Madden 06, Grand Theft Auto IV (1500/1500), NCAA Football 09, LA Noire (1400/1400)
100% Arcade games: Live Draft Tracker, Live Score Tracker, Ms. Pacman, Dash of Destruction, 3 on 3 NHL Arcade, SoulCalibur, Braid, Portal Still Alive

Last edited by StlrsRoc; 05-08-2008 at 08:56 PM.
StlrsRoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 03:24 AM   #80
showstopper86

showstopper86's Gamercard
wow

That was easily the toughest achievement I have ever done. Harder than both getting a Grand Pearl Poo-Bah on Hexic and Mile High Club on COD 4 combined! Here is the advice I would give. 1st, change their whole lineup and put their formation to 3-4-3 like everyone has said. 2nd, put a good formation (I used 4-2-4) and put the tactics at pressing the ball and counter attack. 3rd, now here is the tricky part. Make them get deep in your zone, in other words let them come in ur area near goal. When they are close enough to the goal try to get the ball away and send it with a lob pass to one of your midfielders, and the through pass to one of your forwards should be very easy from here. Do it again once you've scored.

The reason I say that is b/c it is tough to score any other way besides through passes for this challenge. And you cant really get good through passes if you are always taking the ball back near midfield b/c there defense will be back and it will be tough to get through, especially once you've scored the 1st goal. But by doing what I suggested, they will be out of position and you should have a good chance to put this thing to bed. I used the chip shot to score, but kicking the ball right before the goalie is coming at you is also a good bet.

Keep at it, it took me a couple of days. I got it to OT on my 3rd try and lost in extra time. I was furious, but 200 some odd tries later I finally got it!
showstopper86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 04:28 PM   #81
JDS

Achivementator's Gamercard
Cool record challenge time

I thort u guys said this was hard. Ive been reading this forum and Ive done in just over 5 minutes what some of you cant do in well over five hours. Out of all 40, this was probally one of the quickest and easiest. I finished the game in 3 or so days. So let me know whats goin on, cant see what all the fuss is about.

Cyberdine Systems Model 101

Sent back to Year 2011

The achievements rose from the ashes of the nuclear fire. Their war to exterminate mankind had raged for decades, but the final battle would not be fought in the future. It would be fought here, in our present.

...Tonight
JDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 12:31 AM   #82
daviddegraw
Banned User

nuckinx360afuts's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDS View Post
I thort u guys said this was hard. Ive been reading this forum and Ive done in just over 5 minutes what some of you cant do in well over five hours. Out of all 40, this was probally one of the quickest and easiest. I finished the game in 3 or so days. So let me know whats goin on, cant see what all the fuss is about.
I believe this thread is for helpful contibutions not people who think that since they got lucky they are good. All of the harder challenges involve a lot of luck not skill.
daviddegraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 11:19 AM   #83
xII JOSH IIx

Quote:

GK Julio Cesar
CB Alex
CB Robinho
CB Diego
LM Juninho
CM Ronaldo
CM Ze Roberto
RM Felipe
ST Edu
ST Magrao
ST Belletti

Good luck to all!
Omg any1 tht still cant do this follow this guide ive just done it first attempt with this and won 7-4 on extratime i cant belive tbqh but 1 thing dont use step over shot use lob shot (lt) + (b) and also if ur 1 on 1 wiv keeper and u have team mate behind you other end of box do a thru ball across the goal to him ( make sure u hold the left stick towards him tho or in his direction) thn shoot and u cant miss im well buzzin got my 500 points wooooooo
xII JOSH IIx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 06:54 PM   #84
Nicster59

Nicster59's Gamercard
i was so lucky on this 1 thier only defender was sent off then they stayed 2 at the back it eventually went to penalties and they saved my first 1 but i saved thier last 2 i almost cried when i finished this 1. i left now to get my 500G's
Nicster59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 11:18 AM   #85
Savage360

Nope don't need to be all gold medals!

Last edited by Savage360; 09-08-2008 at 12:12 PM.
Savage360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:35 AM   #86
kizzav

Kizzav's Gamercard
OMFG! This is sooo iritating.

For the first time, just scored 2 goals (using m00n22's theory), then guess what happens.... Brazil score in less than 1 min remaining.

FFS! F**king bulls**t!

EDIT: Complete utter f**king bulls**t. Just got to fulltime 4-4, still 4-4 during extra time & of course lost in penalties. Half of Brazil's shots hit the crossbar & hit the line. That's not a goal dumb f**king game.

EDIT 2: Ole ole ole ole... ole ole... ole ole. Finally got it. 5-4 after extra time.

Last edited by kizzav; 03-13-2009 at 05:15 AM.
kizzav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:39 PM   #87
DarkAngelz7

DarkAngelz7's Gamercard
Quote:

GK Julio Cesar
CB Alex
CB Robinho
CB Diego
LM Juninho
CM Ronaldo
CM Ze Roberto
RM Felipe
ST Edu
ST Magrao
ST Belletti

Good luck to all!
I made it with that thing
4-4 and then 5-4 with one penalty
Thanks man
DarkAngelz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:09 AM   #88
kingofkings dfa

LegendKillerDFA's Gamercard
yay finaly! thank fuck iv 100% this game. sweeden brazil play 1-4-3-2 an change brazil tactics to 3-4-3 and fowards to def ect...ect... what i then did was trough ball (y) then wen i was in the penalty area let go of run(rt) then pull the RS stick towards the keeper so he does a skill then shoot straight away 9 times out of 10 you will score i read some one whos put this an its the only way to garanty score only took me three attemps to do it this way. hope this helped
kingofkings dfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:39 PM   #89
Tsaako

tsaako's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:

GK Julio Cesar
CB Alex
CB Robinho
CB Diego
LM Juninho
CM Ronaldo
CM Ze Roberto
RM Felipe
ST Edu
ST Magrao
ST Belletti

Good luck to all!
This helps alot!!!

20 mins into trying this and i won. Won 5-4 in extra time. After i got the goal i took it easy and just passed the ball around to waste time etc. The lob shot worked wonders for me aswell.

Only got the other finals to do then i get the achievement.

Last edited by Tsaako; 04-03-2009 at 10:52 PM.
Tsaako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 06:26 AM   #90
LachyFTW

LachyFTW's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Finally got this one done. I love soccer games but this is completely fucked.
LachyFTW is offline   Reply With Quote