PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > X-Men: Destiny
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-09-2012, 09:17 AM   #1
amacteur
In the sky

Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Lightbulb Last level on X treme difficulty (easy way)

Hi there,

Credit goes to derekwst3 for the tip. I've not seen it in this forum so I've decided to share that with you guys, may help anybody willing to get "Omega Level Mutant" and "Alpha Level Mutant" achievements easily.

Follow the X-treme achievement glitch posted here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=337571
Then, when you select the last level on X-treme difficulty and the game starts, equip all Quicksilver X Genes. Let the enemies attack you and when you're about to die, activate your X Mode (LB button) and let yourself die. Note: It requires 4 bars of your X ability to activate the X Mode. You can replay the first challenge 2 or 3 times before you start the last level to max it out.

When you respawn, you'll notice that everything is like in slowmotion. It makes all the fights, even the last 2 bosses really easy!

Hope this helps

Last edited by amacteur; 11-09-2012 at 02:41 PM.
amacteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:38 AM   #2
macd

MacDofGlasgow's Gamercard
I found the Sentinel quite hard, even on the easy setting so I'll probably use this to help out, cheers.

macd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:45 PM   #3
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
damm...this might be worth me re-buying this and trying it out.

Any other people confirm this works?

"It is done then. Your schemes, like you, are put to rest." - AltaÔr Ibn La-Ahad
Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:22 AM   #4
ufc fan andy

Andy UFC fan's Gamercard
can anyone tell me where to find the quicksilver items? i don't have them and want to try this because it took me a while to do on normal i tried hard but it went BADLY.
ufc fan andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 02:06 PM   #5
amacteur
In the sky

Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
damm...this might be worth me re-buying this and trying it out.

Any other people confirm this works?
I can confirm it works, I managed to complete the last level in less than 30 minutes this way

@ufc fan andy: Keep replaying some challenge missions and you should get them eventually.

Last edited by amacteur; 12-21-2012 at 02:08 PM.
amacteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:28 PM   #6
T3MP3R

Logoped25's Gamercard
I will have to try this when I finish all kill based achievements. Hope it works.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Paperklip81

T3MP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:53 AM   #7
ufc fan andy

Andy UFC fan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3MP3R View Post
I will have to try this when I finish all kill based achievements. Hope it works.
I got it to work first try when i went to do it. Very easy to activate and beat with it!
Oh and i had all wolverine items equipped when the boss started and then changed it all to Quicksilver and when i died and made it slow it respawned with Wolverine items equipped while in slow mo so the health came back faster than anything that hurts.

Last edited by ufc fan andy; 01-23-2013 at 12:55 AM.
ufc fan andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:09 PM   #8
DJ RJester

DJ RJester's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufc fan andy View Post
I got it to work first try when i went to do it. Very easy to activate and beat with it!
Oh and i had all wolverine items equipped when the boss started and then changed it all to Quicksilver and when i died and made it slow it respawned with Wolverine items equipped while in slow mo so the health came back faster than anything that hurts.
I copied what you did, and it worked much better for me having wolverines items equipped before I swapped to quicksilver and died. Helped me when I did get hit to recover quickly.

Thanks to KillerBEA for this awesome signature

Gamertag = DJ RJester
Please don't send random friend requests without a message.

Game Completion Percentage, only 83.14% 15/04/13, 85.48% 23/09/13
Game Completion Percentage now 87.07% 06/04/14 (still need 498 achievements on previously played games to get to 90% )
DJ RJester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:37 PM   #9
raidenhardcore

raidenhardcore's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufc fan andy View Post
can anyone tell me where to find the quicksilver items? i don't have them and want to try this because it took me a while to do on normal i tried hard but it went BADLY.
I did 3 playthrough and never got Quicksilvers all items thanks to this stupid glitchy game
raidenhardcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:40 PM   #10
MattF

McLovin 5594's Gamercard
Smile

Definitely gotta try this tonight!
MattF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:35 PM   #11
Sorrel

Sozisstillhere's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Can also confirm it works, but still took me like a good few tries, timing the jump in slow motion proved to be a pain.
On the plus side it means you can get more hits on his arms when he slams them down, it's how I eventually killed him

100% Retail ~ 11
Attention span getting bett...

Oooohshiny *_*

Sorrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:33 PM   #12
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
I've done two whole playthroughs on easy and still don't have the Quicksilver full set..in fact I don't have a full set for any character for that matter. Not sure I can 1000 such a piss easy game. Good tip though.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:21 PM   #13
hockeygodDVD

hockeygodDVD's Gamercard
thanks for the glitch it helped me complete this game
hockeygodDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 02:25 PM   #14
Koldomordor

Koldomordor's Gamercard
Yes, this still works and makes completing the game much easier. Thanks.
Koldomordor is offline   Reply With Quote