PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-17-2012, 05:19 PM   #31
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
What emblem does 'the 7th code' unlock? I believe I got the XP, but not the Emblem?

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke
Doktor Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:18 PM   #32
Muse89

Ragnarok K1's Gamercard
Thanks for posting these up, never would have heard of them otherwise
Old 11-17-2012, 08:24 PM   #33
theNomad

PureNomad's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramel Cardinal View Post
bump 7th code found, unlocks 12116xp and and emblem

Cheers bro, without dedication from other fans I'd have not known about these.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:27 PM   #34
WOBBLY LEG MAN

WOBBLY LEG MAN's Gamercard
How do you enter them on the Waypoint website? Not on my xbox right now so want to do it via internetz.
WOBBLY LEG MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:41 PM   #35
Mopey

Mopey Pi's Gamercard
http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/classified

Maybe include that into the starting post?
Mopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:52 PM   #36
LickableLemons7

LickableLemons7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Best of 2014 Challenge Club - Tier 1   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:

Thanks for posting.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:10 PM   #37
RBmaster9345

RBmaster9345's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Holy shit, didnt notice there were 2 more codes to be had. Now just gotta wait for that Spartan Ops one to see what it does.
RBmaster9345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:44 PM   #38
ReverendSID

ReverendSID's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by plum View Post
What do you need to do to be able to put in 7th code?
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Karlos I View Post
Nothing special
The code only works if you've been a player since Day One. That's the special requirement of this one. If you didn't start playing the game on November 6th, it won't work.

Also, since several people have said entering the code in the Xbox Waypoint app has frozen their console, it was said on the site where all these codes are being released that you have to enter it on the Waypoint website. Not sure why the guy who posted it here didn't mention that.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:06 PM   #39
WnxLogan

WnxLogan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendSID View Post
The code only works if you've been a player since Day One. That's the special requirement of this one. If you didn't start playing the game on November 6th, it won't work.
Really? That's bs. My game didn't ship to me until a couple of days after that, but I still payed for it on day one, and the limited edition at that.

WnxLogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:47 PM   #40
Jakez123
Hans Off! ;)

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Impossible Trinity - Gold   Staff Club - Minty   Community Gaming - Silver   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Free Agents - First Place   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Thanks for this man
Old 11-17-2012, 11:00 PM   #41
Caramel Cardinal

CaramelCardinal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   XBA Master Chief Collection Club - Tier 2   XBA Master Chief Collection Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:

Also, since several people have said entering the code in the Xbox Waypoint app has frozen their console, it was said on the site where all these codes are being released that you have to enter it on the Waypoint website. Not sure why the guy who posted it here didn't mention that.
didn't mention it since entering it on waypoint app worked so clearly don't need to be on the site
Contrary to popular belief this here is a forum signature, it is not however an advertising space, a place where i show off my gamertag or a giraffe skiing in the alps being chased by an army of penguin snipers and a polar bear

Gears of war's gridlock recreated in halo reaches forge and compatible with all game types can be found here
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Fi...aramelCardinal
Caramel Cardinal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:03 PM   #42
RBmaster9345

RBmaster9345's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
The code froze my Waypoint but when I dashboarded then came back in it had it shown as unlocked and listed the rewards.

Btw, anyone notice there's still another Avatar award for a Raider variant? That makes me 90% sure the code we need Episode 3 of Spartan Ops for is a Raider skin. Which is awesome.
RBmaster9345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:15 AM   #43
demi

Quote:

No that's not true. I didn't get Halo 4 until Friday that week, and the code worked just fine.
demi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:32 AM   #44
Hybridchld

Hybridchld's Gamercard
I've been playing since day 1 but the code didnt work for me true the website.

Ill check on my xbox when i get home. It is possible its US only?
Hybridchld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:45 AM   #45
ColdSpider72

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:

FALSE and FALSE. I bought the game on the 8th and the code worked for me. Also, you do not HAVE TO use the website for this to work. The reason people are having freezing issues is because they are probably hitting the enter key for the codes more than once. If you hit it ONE time and then back out, it shouldn't freeze. At least it has never frozen on me entering the codes that way.
ColdSpider72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:20 AM   #46
Caramel Cardinal

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   XBA Master Chief Collection Club - Tier 2   XBA Master Chief Collection Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBmaster9345 View Post
The code froze my Waypoint but when I dashboarded then came back in it had it shown as unlocked and listed the rewards.

Btw, anyone notice there's still another Avatar award for a Raider variant? That makes me 90% sure the code we need Episode 3 of Spartan Ops for is a Raider skin. Which is awesome.
theres at least 1 more code out there, aswell as the 6th one that we don't know what it does it's prob a safe bet theres more, recon we'll need 3 codes for the 2nd raider set
Contrary to popular belief this here is a forum signature, it is not however an advertising space, a place where i show off my gamertag or a giraffe skiing in the alps being chased by an army of penguin snipers and a polar bear

Gears of war's gridlock recreated in halo reaches forge and compatible with all game types can be found here
Old 11-18-2012, 01:31 AM   #47
ReverendSID

ReverendSID's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun72 View Post
FALSE and FALSE. I bought the game on the 8th and the code worked for me. Also, you do not HAVE TO use the website for this to work. The reason people are having freezing issues is because they are probably hitting the enter key for the codes more than once. If you hit it ONE time and then back out, it shouldn't freeze. At least it has never frozen on me entering the codes that way.
http://mingcool2000.wix.com/section3...on#!blank/c467

I'm just going off what the people who find the damn codes say. Which is based at least partially off what the people running the ARG say. So if it worked for you great. But they're saying it shouldn't have.
Old 11-18-2012, 02:28 AM   #48
WnxLogan

WnxLogan's Gamercard
Hmm, it let me enter the day one code and seemed to work, but I'm not sure if it did. Anyone know what the emblem is?

WnxLogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:36 AM   #49
andami

Andami's Gamercard
According to the Waypoint App, the emblem is the same as the one you start out with, the Recruit emblem.
andami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:16 AM   #50
theNomad

PureNomad's Gamercard
Yeah 'Day 1' locked waypoint for me but not the xbox, I got my game a day late but it unlocked and shows Classified now being at [18/18] which includes the anniversary ones.

I still got the XP but I think the emblem is just the recruit one, so you'd have already unlocked it yourself.
Old 11-18-2012, 01:27 PM   #51
InjectDisparity

Injectdisparity's Gamercard
I've unlocked all the terminals but when I enter the ONI codes, it turns red and reads "No data unlocked"
Any ideas?
InjectDisparity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:16 PM   #52
ColdSpider72

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by InjectDisparity View Post
I've unlocked all the terminals but when I enter the ONI codes, it turns red and reads "No data unlocked"
Any ideas?
Some of the glyphs look pretty similar (especially the one that resembles a police baton); double check that they are exactly as shown in the pictures. The only code that requires the terminals being unlocked is the wiseguy code (so far), so even if you hadn't unlocked all the terminals, one of the ONI codes should only be turning red if you entered it incorrectly.

Last edited by ColdSpider72; 11-18-2012 at 02:18 PM.
ColdSpider72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:05 PM   #53
NinjaPhilly

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
2500 XP and this for the 15 Spartan Ops code...

NinjaPhilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:06 PM   #54
Caramel Cardinal

yeah 6th code unlocks raider dstt, emblem and 2500xp there are also reports of this on crashing xbx's though so may want to enter it on http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/classified

it's rumourd that there are another 2 codes out there at least requiring the first 5 weeks of sparten ops to be completed that will unlock the helmet and chest varients

Last edited by Caramel Cardinal; 11-20-2012 at 12:08 PM.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:57 PM   #55
GraveWurm

GraveWurm's Gamercard
Hmm... the code isn't working for me! I have completed all 3 episodes of spartan ops AND been playing since the 6th =[

GraveWurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:08 PM   #56
drexsack

drexsack's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraveWurm View Post
Hmm... the code isn't working for me! I have completed all 3 episodes of spartan ops AND been playing since the 6th =[
I've read you need to finish them all on legendary.
drexsack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:16 PM   #57
GraveWurm

GraveWurm's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by drexsack View Post
I've read you need to finish them all on legendary.
I'll give that a try.. thanks

GraveWurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:39 PM   #58
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Quote:
it's rumourd that there are another 2 codes out there at least requiring the first 5 weeks of sparten ops to be completed that will unlock the helmet and chest varients
I have a feeling that is the way they'll do it, maybe with an Emblem with each part.

I'm actually enjoying SP-OPS, it's like firefight with objectives, so it's no trouble unlocking these items (after everyone had done the hard work of figuring out the code), just can't wait for the next episode/code!

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke
Doktor Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:16 PM   #59
PendiRulz

PendiRulz's Gamercard
Thumbs up

Quote:

worked for me via internet! thanks a lot!
Old 11-21-2012, 11:41 AM   #60
Caramel Cardinal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktor Wilhelm View Post
I have a feeling that is the way they'll do it, maybe with an Emblem with each part.

I'm actually enjoying SP-OPS, it's like firefight with objectives, so it's no trouble unlocking these items (after everyone had done the hard work of figuring out the code), just can't wait for the next episode/code!
yeah deffo enjoying it, and especially the ones on vallhala in most recent, just a shame we couldn't have had firefight aswell