PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-10-2013, 08:49 PM   #151
Skills4Kills

Thanks for all the codes boosted me up in rank.
Skills4Kills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 07:56 PM   #152
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
I went to the Section 3 website and saw a new code that's not posted here.

'Bullseye' Gallery
30k EXP + Concept Art from Pitfall & Vertigo

Point of fact, when you unlock this, it shows up in the Section 3 Archive in the list of Data Sets on the Waypoint website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canucklehead X View Post
Whoever decided about the killcam in Halo should be shot and has to spend an eternity watching the killcam of their death!

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 09-29-2013 at 11:43 PM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 06:56 PM   #153
Dobermann X

Dobermann X's Gamercard
Thank you for this one!
Dobermann X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 09:00 AM   #154
mcintoish

mcintoish's Gamercard
tried entering the last one above on the waypoint website and it comes up invalid

*EDIT* nevermind, blonde mode was enabled

Last edited by mcintoish; 10-28-2013 at 09:02 AM.
mcintoish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:53 PM   #155
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Wondering...

Do you think the Waypoint XP bonuses for the three Spartan Assault unlocks (Recruit, Prodigy and Mjolnir) will unlock for the 360/XB1 releases of the game the same way it unlocks for the W8 and WP8 versions? Do they even unlock with both of those versions? If they do, I would think that they would unlock for both the 360 and XB1 versions. No reason why they shouldn't. Just wondering while doing nothing as I sit here at my desk...

EDIT - Who's to say that the 360/XB1 versions will even have those three achievements...

Quote:
Whoever decided about the killcam in Halo should be shot and has to spend an eternity watching the killcam of their death!

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 11-13-2013 at 04:23 AM.
Old 11-15-2013, 09:13 PM   #156
DJzero

DJ zero 1980's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
Do you think the Waypoint XP bonuses for the three Spartan Assault unlocks (Recruit, Prodigy and Mjolnir) will unlock for the 360/XB1 releases of the game the same way it unlocks for the W8 and WP8 versions? Do they even unlock with both of those versions? If they do, I would think that they would unlock for both the 360 and XB1 versions. No reason why they shouldn't. Just wondering while doing nothing as I sit here at my desk...

EDIT - Who's to say that the 360/XB1 versions will even have those three achievements...
360/Xbone do share the achievements (and then get some special ones of their own for co-op mode).

Incidentally, I have unlocked Prodigy on WP8 but can't use that code. I'm wondering if it only applies to the W8 version? Or is it just a little screwy?
Old 11-16-2013, 02:14 AM   #157
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Yeah, I saw the posting of the achievements the day after I posted this. It looks like those three achievements are in both versions. But as you say, you can't unlock the Prodigy reward even though you have the achievement on WP8, which makes me wonder if they will be rewarded if you unlock those achievements via 360 or XB1.

This is my concern, although I really haven't played Halo 4 versus for a while now, so the XP I would potentially earn really doesn't matter to me anymore. I've used about four of these codes since I've played last and have probably 75k in XP waiting for me when I log back in.

Quote:
Old 11-17-2013, 12:18 PM   #158
Caramel Cardinal

CaramelCardinal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Silver   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
seen as it's only 1 code i would have though it only unlocks once no matter how many times you have the achievement, hopefully 360/One versions will allow us to unlock these
Contrary to popular belief this here is a forum signature, it is not however an advertising space, a place where i show off my gamertag or a giraffe skiing in the alps being chased by an army of penguin snipers and a polar bear

Gears of war's gridlock recreated in halo reaches forge and compatible with all game types can be found here
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Fi...aramelCardinal
Caramel Cardinal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:21 PM   #159
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

New code is up!

Flying Colors
50k EXP +
Spartan Assault concept art + Flying Colors emblem

According to the Draetheus V Archive on the Halo Waypoint website (the archive where the three other Halo Spartan Assault codes are), the requisite to unlock this is: Complete a Halo Spartan Assault Mission on the Xbox One or Xbox 360.

Please add this to the first post.

EDIT - For anyone who has played the XB1 version of this game and not the WP8 or W8 versions and have unlocked the "Recruit", "Prodigy" and/or "Mjolnir" achievements, has anyone tried to enter those codes in to see if they work for the XB1 version? Just curious.

Quote:

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 01-06-2014 at 10:26 PM.
Old 01-18-2014, 12:38 PM   #160
Caramel Cardinal

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Silver   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
New code is up!

Flying Colors
50k EXP + Spartan Assault concept art + Flying Colors emblem

According to the Draetheus V Archive on the Halo Waypoint website (the archive where the three other Halo Spartan Assault codes are), the requisite to unlock this is: Complete a Halo Spartan Assault Mission on the Xbox One or Xbox 360.

Please add this to the first post.

EDIT - For anyone who has played the XB1 version of this game and not the WP8 or W8 versions and have unlocked the "Recruit", "Prodigy" and/or "Mjolnir" achievements, has anyone tried to enter those codes in to see if they work for the XB1 version? Just curious.
thanks for this, hopefully will be able to unlock all 4 SA ones when it's released on 360
Contrary to popular belief this here is a forum signature, it is not however an advertising space, a place where i show off my gamertag or a giraffe skiing in the alps being chased by an army of penguin snipers and a polar bear

Gears of war's gridlock recreated in halo reaches forge and compatible with all game types can be found here
Old 11-13-2014, 07:29 PM   #161
Caramel Cardinal

hmm didn't think they'd add any more but turns out I was wrong

YANUMAS
100k EXP + Orbital Swift Armor Set

Old 12-01-2014, 01:36 PM   #162
JediJake

Makumazon's Gamercard
Does anyone have a link to the website where this can be entered, or is it only available on the Xbox App now?

I tried the original link and did some browsing on the site but did not find anything that was still working.

A huge Thank You to XxLil Raver xX for the awesome sig and Rajeanero for the awesome Avatar!
JediJake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 06:59 PM   #163
Caramel Cardinal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediJake View Post
Does anyone have a link to the website where this can be entered, or is it only available on the Xbox App now?

I tried the original link and did some browsing on the site but did not find anything that was still working.
I believe it has been removed and is only on the 360 app now

Old 12-01-2014, 07:00 PM   #164
JediJake

Makumazon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramel Cardinal View Post
I believe it has been removed and is only on the 360 app now
I figured as much. Thanks for checking.

A huge Thank You to XxLil Raver xX for the awesome sig and Rajeanero for the awesome Avatar!
JediJake is offline   Reply With Quote