PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > America's Army: True Soldiers
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 05:09 AM   #1
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Servers Are Shut Down

Ubisoft shut down the clan servers on AA: True Soldiers. This means that the highest possible gamerscore is now 980/1000 as Golden Eagle was multiplayer related.

You have to get on the train in the beginning when things are still changing and everything is rough, unpolished, and incomplete in order to enjoy the bliss found at your stop.
Old 04-15-2013, 12:06 AM   #2
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
Shame shame.
I was hoping to pick this up too. But I guess 980/1000 isn't bad.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:09 AM   #3
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenRaptorz View Post
Shame shame.
I was hoping to pick this up too. But I guess 980/1000 isn't bad.
I couldn't grab it knowing I wouldn't be able to 100%. That's why I hate a few of the games I have on my card now.

You have to get on the train in the beginning when things are still changing and everything is rough, unpolished, and incomplete in order to enjoy the bliss found at your stop.
Old 04-28-2013, 02:53 AM   #4
Crimson x360a
Banned User

Crimson x360a's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DEADLY DOG View Post
I couldn't grab it knowing I wouldn't be able to 100%. That's why I hate a few of the games I have on my card now.
Very sad. I was going though some old boxes and found this game without the case and thought I would play it. I'm glad I looked on the forum before I started to play. Thanks.
Closed Thread