PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-30-2009, 06:23 PM   #1
Yomnad84

Yomnad84's Gamercard
Easy bonus Hunts for Gold

I cant seem to kill enough of the bonus animals with the shotgun reloads to long and always seem to get silver any tips?

Wanna sign up for gamefly !?!
http://a.tellapal.com/a/UBJVbU
Yomnad84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 01:34 PM   #2
L1VEEV1L

L1VEEV1L's Gamercard
if its the birds it helps to wait until they are in a group flying away from you, Its all about the multiple targets to get gold. The Rabbits are the hardest by far but the good thing is every now and then they stop in front of you. All you have to do is just get the patterns down, I believe its always the same.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:05 AM   #3
htismaqe

I'm REALLY struggling with the mallard duck hunt in Mission 1. I can't get more than 21 for the life of me.
htismaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:02 PM   #4
DrJibba

X Dr Jibba X's Gamercard
for this one i got around 20 or so but my accuracy was 100% and I got gold hope this helps
DrJibba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 04:48 PM   #5
htismaqe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJibba View Post
for this one i got around 20 or so but my accuracy was 100% and I got gold hope this helps
Hmmm. I've gotten 100% accuracy a few times and it gives 100 points.

Each duck gives 25 points.

You need 900 points for Gold, so by my calculation you need to hit 32 to get it.

Of course, that doesn't factor in bonuses for hitting 2 or 3 at a time, which I simply can't seem to do.
htismaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 05:01 PM   #6
Mr Arrow

Mr Arrow's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Just wait until you get to the last goose minigame - by far the hardest mission on this game (IMO).

For these minigames in general I found a few things helpful:

Rabits: I hold down the with my left hand while I aim and shoot with my right. This helps especially in those areas that are dark of hard to see little f'ers.

Birds: Blast away. I was very concerned about my accuracy % but found it much better to kill more birds and have a lower %. As mentioned before always aim for groups and learn to reload when you're between waves.
Mr Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:34 AM   #7
whoadude

whoadude's Gamercard
the mission 1 duck hunt is the WORST and hardest in the game. not only is it a biatchhh to do, but ya have to walk a mile if ya want to redo it, hop a log, then walk another mile.

the last 1 is easy....meaning it only took me 3 tries to get the pattern, and the gold....scored 801....but it was gold. 34 kills + accuracy bonus.

the first from what ive seen has NO pattern to the flights.
every other mini game had a pattern. ya had to love the euro hares that ran away from ya into the bush. easy kills.
whoadude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:18 PM   #8
Ofcr Dan 111

Ofcr Dan 111's Gamercard
The only advice I can think of for the first mission on the mallards is to shoot the groups of two or more, DO NOT SHOOT at single mallards. Reload when you can if there are no groups on the screen. It took me about a dozen tries to get gold on this one, but I finally got it using this method. Shot 27 ducks I think, but had 150+% Accuracy.
Ofcr Dan 111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:50 PM   #9
dragunz

ChaosDragunz's Gamercard
the rabbits always gave me the problems but it is the same each time
dragunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:39 AM   #10
matt27

StumpyYapper's Gamercard
On the first level I had to play it a few times to get gold for the ducks, still haven't got the one for the rabbits though. I'm having a difficult time getting the gold for the predators like the mountain lion and bear. Otherwise the game is fairly easy and a good way to boost your gamerscore, not to mention I like hunting. The one thing I wish the game had is maybe a fishing mini-game or 2.
matt27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:46 PM   #11
xBTCx Corrupted

Send a message via ICQ to xBTCx Corrupted

xBTCx Corrupted's Gamercard
After reading this thread... since my aiming skills.. shell we say are a bit lacking... me thinks I'm soooooooo screwed lol

Good advice tho esp about the patterns Thanks

100%
DLC
Legends and Killers + Liars & Cheats DLC (RDR)
Shivering Isles DLC
The Godfather + Corleone Challenges DLC
Two Worlds
xBTCx Corrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:12 PM   #12
tylcr2pt0

tylcr2pt0's Gamercard
Has anyone tried to use the pistol? I know you can change weapons in this during the mini games as I too am struggling. But if you have played African Safari the bird challenge was alot easier with the pistol.

any suggestions?