PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-28-2012, 10:47 AM   #1
MisterGuyMan

Minimum number of 360s and controllers to boost DLC Multiplayer achievements

I honestly haven't played Halo 3 pretty much since it released. I dont remember anything about MP anymore. Can I unlock all the social match achievements with two 360s and 4 controllers spread between 2 accounts?
MisterGuyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #2
upindat

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterGuyMan View Post
I honestly haven't played Halo 3 pretty much since it released. I dont remember anything about MP anymore. Can I unlock all the social match achievements with two 360s and 4 controllers spread between 2 accounts?
just came back to halo 3 to finish some mp cheevos also. you need 8 and can get alot of the cheevos in social. Problem is getting certain playlists to show up. Been in three session and have yet to see a zombie match. be careful because they are still banning for idle controllers. Just make sure the dummy controlers get kills and move around. there are lots of session on TA for this game. trying to finish it up also. I got 17 of the mp cheevos in one session.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:26 PM   #3
MisterGuyMan

Thanks. From my understanding, Banning is for Halo 3 xp only. I honestly could care less about Halo 3 xp but I suppose I'll spread some kills out just in case.

I might try boosting later tonight if you're free. I have 2 360s and 8 controllers. I'll try it myself but 10 would be nice to prevent randoms.

Last edited by MisterGuyMan; 11-29-2012 at 11:53 PM.
MisterGuyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:16 PM   #4
bwfcskillsinhd

i Mr Pete's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by upindat View Post
just came back to halo 3 to finish some mp cheevos also. you need 8 and can get alot of the cheevos in social. Problem is getting certain playlists to show up. Been in three session and have yet to see a zombie match. be careful because they are still banning for idle controllers. Just make sure the dummy controlers get kills and move around. there are lots of session on TA for this game. trying to finish it up also. I got 17 of the mp cheevos in one session.
i have also returned to finish H3.been playing MP again for around a week or so across all playlists and just to let you know i have only come across TWO zombie games in this time,so its still possible to get the achievements but youll have to get lucky in the lobbies.just vote anything that isnt zombies and of course this will increase your chances

EDIT - just to add you can knock out all those MP achievements (excluding ranked) in social games using TWO live accounts using FOUR controllers each (each profile gets to sign in 3 guests).banged out all but one of these yesterday using this method with no real problems finding the apropriate map in around an hour.only glitched/problem achievement is "post mortem" which others report is all down to timing so ill go back to this again today

Last edited by bwfcskillsinhd; 12-16-2012 at 08:49 AM.
bwfcskillsinhd is offline   Reply With Quote