PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Naruto: Rise of a Ninja
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-04-2007, 07:12 AM   #31
INKA COLA

Inka Cola's Gamercard
Hi, does anyone want to friend up and play some online matches?? i'm horrible but i just want to get in some practice... i like this game and i don't want to suck at it. lol Let me know!!

GT - INKA COLA
INKA COLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 07:53 AM   #32
INKA COLA

Inka Cola's Gamercard
Hi Everyone, one more thing, for the complet the tree sequence without hitting the ground. Do you have to go through those gold rings? because i completed it without falling and i didn't get the achievement.

Thanks in advanced.

INKA COLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 09:56 AM   #33
Tiberian

Tiberian's Gamercard
@ INKA COLA

I think its very likely you do.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:26 AM   #34
TheOnlyDogMan

TenaciousDogMan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by INKA COLA View Post
for the complet the tree sequence without hitting the ground. Do you have to go through those gold rings?
When I completed the achievement I did the entire sequence without falling at all (even from the higher level with all the health ups on it). So maybe it's 'don't fall' instead of 'don't fall to the ground'.
If you're having trouble just continue playing, by the time you get to the end of the story mode you'll have done a heap of tree sequences. Odds are you'll either get good at them or get lucky at least once.
TheOnlyDogMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 05:53 PM   #35
matthewmcg360

matthewmcg360's Gamercard
the achievements in this game are not easy and very time consuming.
matthewmcg360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 06:30 PM   #36
o0EVIL0o x360a

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaii Evil View Post
It's 5 in a row to actually pass, and it's hardly guaranteed you will get anyone who you know.
You can't fix who you get matched up with.
Looks like this game's gonna require a lot of skill/practice to max out then. God how I hate online achievements. lol I wish every game was like COD2 and 4 where there is MP, but no acheivements.
o0EVIL0o x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 11:48 PM   #37
Chojin

Send a message via MSN to Chojin

Chojin22000's Gamercard
hate ramen races!!!!

i was on 10/10 and with 6/7 deliverys done and then it throws that last one at you with the one rope you HAVE to take to get up there

gah, gonna take some route planning for that one.

on the later stages of RD i did find myself pressing back to view the map and planning out by path rather than making a beeline based on the kunai direction.

Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 08:46 AM   #38
Kawaii Evil

Send a message via MSN to Kawaii Evil

Dalamera's Gamercard
I also don't like online achievements that are based on being matched with someone who's less-skilled than yourself.

And for this game its getting matched with people less-skilled than yourself 5 times in a row.

Kawaii Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 04:32 PM   #39
GalaxyRed13

Send a message via AIM to GalaxyRed13 Send a message via Yahoo to GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
I also don't like online achievements that are based on being matched with someone who's less-skilled than yourself.

And for this game its getting matched with people less-skilled than yourself 5 times in a row.
Most of the people I kept running into just kept disconnecting before the fight even starts. Usually as soon as the Versus screen comes up.
GalaxyRed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 11:01 PM   #40
Kawaii Evil

Dalamera's Gamercard
Yeah me too, but it wouldn't actually bother me unless it made me start the exam again.

Old 11-08-2007, 12:55 PM   #41
ADA2

meh i can always win the first round in forest of death but the next round is well hard as the person always bloody cheats
ADA2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 10:37 AM   #42
Kawaii Evil

Dalamera's Gamercard
Try round 5, they spam like hell.

Old 11-09-2007, 06:44 PM   #43
Chojin

Send a message via MSN to Chojin

Chojin22000's Gamercard
got my ninja races all done today!

i don't mind them as opposed to ramen delivery because you have to start doing deliveries again whereas this you're doing the same path again and again and you can get better at it step by step.

the last one musta taken about 20 goes till i got it :/ until every jump was perfect!

***only got the last ramen mission for 100% now, but i hate ramen delivery! grr.

Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 09:14 PM   #44
Freelancefaust

Send a message via AIM to Freelancefaust

FreelanceFaust's Gamercard
I just got 100% of the people happy before I did all the races. How weird is that, I still have 4 races left.
Freelancefaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:31 PM   #45
dannyPwnt

Send a message via AIM to dannyPwnt

dannyPwnt's Gamercard
I beat the game on story mode, and now I want to finish all of those mini games to get the achievements and 100% happiness level. I have every jutsu maxed out too. Now the problem is that each time I goto a hide and seek or racing mini game, they say I need more training. Do they mean I have to do them in order? If so, it's pretty stupid since they don't tell you the order.
dannyPwnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 01:32 PM   #46
Diamond78

diamond78's Gamercard
Question

Does anyone know how to get the achievement “collector” do you have to buy all the music and videos in the shop?

dannyPwnt => Yes you have to do them in order, if you look on the map you will see the next mini-game or race blinking.

My achievements

Diamond78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 05:30 AM   #47
SynysterChris

Send a message via MSN to SynysterChris

SynysterChris's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
To get the collector achievement u have to collect the gold and bronze coins but its glitched and not possible to achieve witch sucks cause thats all i need.
SynysterChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 05:56 AM   #48
Tru_Warrior

MXE Tru's Gamercard
im completely done with single player, hopefully Ubi pumps out DLC for the story mode. But otherwise, i dont think ill ever find all the gold/silver coins and NO achievement is that important to me to spend countless hours looking for something so useless
Tru_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 06:49 AM   #49
Hatake130

Send a message via AIM to Hatake130 Send a message via MSN to Hatake130

Hatake130's Gamercard
Quote:
It's 5 in a row to actually pass, and it's hardly guaranteed you will get anyone who you know.
You can't fix who you get matched up with.
ive been trying to get all the online achievements but everyone is so cheap using rocklee or gaara or something.. its so stupid i need help please send me a friend request or message me or something!!!!! btw.. wuts up wit the collector achievement.. i bought all the videos and pictures from the store and didnt get the achievements.. also if anyone needs help with getting the coins, or tips on ramen delivery/ninja races let me know cause i blasted thru those
Hatake130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 09:54 AM   #50
Jag Bros

the ainimated graphics in this game look amazing.. very well done
Jag Bros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 03:26 PM   #51
Diamond78

diamond78's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatake130 View Post
ive been trying to get all the online achievements but everyone is so cheap using rocklee or gaara or something.. its so stupid i need help please send me a friend request or message me or something!!!!! btw.. wuts up wit the collector achievement.. i bought all the videos and pictures from the store and didnt get the achievements.. also if anyone needs help with getting the coins, or tips on ramen delivery/ninja races let me know cause i blasted thru those

OMG

You bought all the things in the marketplace!! The achievements was not buy all the items in the MP but to find all the coins in the game !

I did the same but in the game I bought all the videos in the game and I realized that it was not this.

My achievements

Diamond78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 09:08 PM   #52
NEO CRIMS0N

NEO CRIMS0N's Gamercard
So, did anyone else spend time beating the forest of death exam with Sarutobi only to find out that the achievement is glitched and wont unlock? Yeah, i am definately loving that.
NEO CRIMS0N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 04:21 AM   #53
III Vesper III
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to III Vesper III

III Vesper III's Gamercard
Can someone refresh me on the current jazz with this game on achievements that work and do not work. I really want to start this up but I have a huge paranoia on completion.

So far I understand that the collectors achievement is now doable and no longer glitched.

However now theres a new update with shiki, sarutobi that is waiting to get official achievements? please summarize this for me.
III Vesper III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:52 AM   #54
Bajan Elite
Banned User

Bajan Elite's Gamercard
i got jonin, beat the forest of death with gaara thanks to SnynysterChris' guide and I got the Sexy Girl achievement mostly thanks to the map provided but the map is wrong on one count, one of the villagers is sitting on a bench across from where sakura is not directly infront, more towards the left, anyway thought i'd share that so the map can be updated.
Bajan Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 05:51 PM   #55
III Vesper III
Banned User

The fighting engine in this game is very basic, they should have put more thought into it. Since im very familar with fighting games I am having no problems getting through this. It is like 2 combos then jutsu and thats it, tons of side stepping and you're good to go.
Old 01-08-2008, 07:52 PM   #56
Akamaru_Sensei

Send a message via AIM to Akamaru_Sensei

akamaru sensei's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by III Vesper III View Post
The fighting engine in this game is very basic, they should have put more thought into it. Since im very familar with fighting games I am having no problems getting through this. It is like 2 combos then jutsu and thats it, tons of side stepping and you're good to go.
Oh u didn't know Vesper, there are tons of Combos, they are :

^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y, ^Y

and my personal favoriate:

X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X

haha, yea, i know what u mean, hope to fight ya again later to night lol.
Akamaru_Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 09:24 PM   #57
III Vesper III
Banned User

I got a better idea though, how about instead of fighting your opponent you both roll dice, whoever gets the higher number wins? That way matches will go by faster yet keeping the gameplay intact. Like seriously its the year 2008, and ubisoft can't even come close to the depths of a good fighting system as streetfighter 2 a game thats over 10 yrs old.

Last edited by III Vesper III; 01-08-2008 at 09:52 PM.
Old 01-17-2008, 01:11 AM   #58
CrazyenigmaJ

CrazyenigmaJ's Gamercard
For the collector achievement, this thread on xbox.com has some good maps of all the areas and the coins in them. http://forums.xbox.com/2/16671960/Sh....aspx#16671960
CrazyenigmaJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:27 AM   #59
Fitz

iluvtosplooge's Gamercard
1000 doesnt sound to hard, just worried about the collecter achievement, dont want to miss a coin
Fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 06:02 PM   #60
III Vesper III
Banned User

Anyone have any updates on how much longer ubisoft is going to beat around the bush for achievements?