PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-31-2013, 09:42 AM   #1051
mushblink182

Mushman182's Gamercard
BOOSTING SCUMBAGS!!

I am trying to get the "all nuked out" title on FFA, I was doing well on hijacked at 23-0, then all of a sudden "hostile warthog inbound" I looked at the score, some guy was 15-0 and the other 0-15. I was 28-0 and the guy was 29-0 by time the warthog finished.

I had to just rush and play sloppy, which got me killed.., as soon as I got killed the guy got his boosted kill for everyone to see, I guess I would have been more angrier if I got to 29-0 and the game ended!

OH, and Win/Loss means NOTHING in this game, I was on a 44 win streak in FFA, the host dashboarded, all of a sudden my streak has re-started and it has counted as a loss.

Last edited by mushblink182; 01-31-2013 at 02:05 PM. Reason: more b!tching
mushblink182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:46 AM   #1052
Cthulhu73

Boosting sad twats. I can't see why anybody would want to boost for a title . Its not legit and wrong. Its like an arranged marriage or something.
Cthulhu73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:59 PM   #1053
JeremyVersion1

JeremyVersion1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I've said it before, but now I'm committed to getting rid of the game. I'm trying to trade it with someone for Far Cry 3, if that fails, then I'll take it to GameStop. I can't take this game anymore. I can't stand having one good game then ten bad ones. Then I jump on MW3 and tear the fucking house down game after game. I'm miserable playing Black Ops 2, just miserable. I'm surprised my friends even wanna play it with me anymore, all I do is complain about it.

I think I'm getting an ulcer.

Thanks to the great Cpt Slaughter for the VGCE Show Logo!

Last edited by JeremyVersion1; 01-31-2013 at 04:01 PM.
JeremyVersion1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:30 PM   #1054
SGT H0US3

SGT H0US3's Gamercard
Probation,fuck sake im always on probation

host quits = probation

I get face on and quit = probation

sever dissconnects = probation

kicked for accidental team kills(2 seems to do it) = probation

quitting for joining a game and losing by a shit load = probation

So yeah, I pay 40 quid just to sit at the main screen and watch my probation count down.
You can't even mess with you're classes either till the countdown done its utter bullshit.
SGT H0US3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:03 AM   #1055
Turbulence 0

Turbulence 0's Gamercard
The only thing that grinds my gears are those hunter killers, they always go for me. Other than that, I adapt and kill. I got so bored of doing the same thing just for another CoD to come out. So I'm working on challenges, mainly maxing every weapon. 2 done so far 0.o

If your looking to play normal with me. Add me, I prefer Americans ( connection ) I'm eastern. Gets lonely playing solo. I could play with my clan, but I don't like hearing them shit talk to others, so there's days I appear offline and mop the floor killing them to show them who's boss.... Lol

Find me drifting on FM4 or killing try hards and beginners on BO2
*retired achievement hunter*
(617) Boston stand up!
Turbulence 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:44 PM   #1056
mushblink182

Mushman182's Gamercard
Finally got the "All Nuked Out" callsign, next lobby I join I get accused of boosting! I just tell them to watch my saved games (which obviously they dont - yet stlil accuse me of boosting)

The COD community are awesome!
mushblink182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:38 PM   #1057
Revenant Ex

Revenant Ex's Gamercard
Capture The Flag used to be a fun game type, yet lately it's been utilized for boosting. Luckily I can just back out in the spectating screen to avoid a slaughter. Im better off with TDM or Kill Confirmed where I almost always do well with.
Revenant Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:56 PM   #1058
JeremyVersion1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant Ex View Post
Capture The Flag used to be a fun game type, yet lately it's been utilized for boosting. Luckily I can just back out in the spectating screen to avoid a slaughter. Im better off with TDM or Kill Confirmed where I almost always do well with.
Which game was it fun in? I'd like to know because it's always been a pain in the ass game type.

Old 02-01-2013, 06:39 PM   #1059
otaking live

Send a message via MSN to otaking live

Otaking Live's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Silver Medal   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Silver   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyVersion1 View Post
Which game was it fun in? I'd like to know because it's always been a pain in the ass game type.

Halo maybe? I dunno....

otaking live is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:14 PM   #1060
tripleb2k

BobZombie3k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Die Rise has WAY too many doors and the areas are really small. It's really difficult to get a good zombie train going. I'd imagine there maybe a few good choke points for co-op but they're few and far between.

tripleb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:23 PM   #1061
aspeedomodel

speedo model's Gamercard
I started the storyline back in December and just stopped after 10 minutes.

Trying it again and all I can say is: Holy crap are there a lot of glitches/bugs. I'd think this long after the release they'd have cleaned them up. The campaign is filled with them and I'm only 3 missions in.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:53 PM   #1062
A Real Psycho

Send a message via Skype™ to A Real Psycho

darkshadow ohh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleb2k View Post
Die Rise has WAY too many doors and the areas are really small. It's really difficult to get a good zombie train going. I'd imagine there maybe a few good choke points for co-op but they're few and far between.
Try the big upside down room before u jump to the other tower. its big and u can walk around gathering zombies :P
A Real Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:52 AM   #1063
Ice Car

Send a message via Skype™ to Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

-shoots rocket-
-dies right after shooting-
-rocket gets eaten up by an invisible black hole or something and it never makes contact with my target-

*RAGE*

This hasn't been fixed for how many games now? srsly guise
Old 02-02-2013, 03:38 AM   #1064
Revenant Ex

Revenant Ex's Gamercard
Quote:
I started playing 3 weeks ago. And a large majority of my games went well. Usually in the 30's with kills and less than 10 deaths. Not to mention I captured and defended most of the time so more XP. Although I usually rolled with good people so the matches were cake.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:46 AM   #1065
JeremyVersion1

Quote:
I started playing 3 weeks ago. And a large majority of my games went well. Usually in the 30's with kills and less than 10 deaths. Not to mention I captured and defended most of the time so more XP. Although I usually rolled with good people so the matches were cake.
Every CTF game I've played has gone like this:

- Flank around map to get to flag.
- Camper kills me at flag.
- Wait eight seconds to respawn.
- Flank around map again.
- Kill camper, take flag.
- Get killed by camper who respawned behind me.
- Wait ten seconds to respawn.
- Press start > Quit Game > Yes

Old 02-02-2013, 04:06 AM   #1066
Revenant Ex

Revenant Ex's Gamercard
Quote:

I hear you. Since I dont play with anyone anymore, Im starting to join matches like that most often. 3 guys in the back with a Target Finder or Sniper Rifle with ACOG.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:08 AM   #1067
JeremyVersion1

Quote:
I hear you. Since I dont play with anyone anymore, Im starting to join matches like that most often. 3 guys in the back with a Target Finder or Sniper Rifle with ACOG.
You don't know how happy I am that I don't have to play CTF this time around for anything. Black Ops 1 you had to just for Marathon Pro. Thankfully that's gone this time around.

Old 02-02-2013, 04:33 AM   #1068
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
No checkpoints is the bane of my existence. Freaking checkpoints have been in games for as long as I can remember. I'm wondering which genius thought that removing them would be a stellar idea.

You have to get on the train in the beginning when things are still changing and everything is rough, unpolished, and incomplete in order to enjoy the bliss found at your stop.
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:40 AM   #1069
Revenant Ex

Revenant Ex's Gamercard
Quote:
You don't know how happy I am that I don't have to play CTF this time around for anything. Black Ops 1 you had to just for Marathon Pro. Thankfully that's gone this time around.
Yeah. This game isnt as grabbing as the others. I think ive worked out all the FPS shooter drive. Id rather play Far Cry 3 online with people or other games.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:39 AM   #1070
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze
Am I the only one that can't enjoy any map other than Nuketown? It's a struggle to play this game at all anymore without 24/7. Slums might be the only other map I don't hate.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:20 AM   #1071
JeremyVersion1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
Am I the only one that can't enjoy any map other than Nuketown? It's a struggle to play this game at all anymore without 24/7. Slums might be the only other map I don't hate.
The only map I honestly enjoy is Standoff. Reminds me of Firing Range which I loved.

Old 02-02-2013, 09:25 AM   #1072
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
The only map I honestly enjoy is Standoff. Reminds me of Firing Range which I loved.
Standoff is also not terrible. Both that and Slums can be alot of fun depending on the game mode, the rest of the maps? Meh, I really don't care if I ever play any of them again.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:31 PM   #1073
Cthulhu73

The spawns on Slums are some of the worst in Call of Duty History , its due to its poor design and square style shape. I killed a guy on the small steps near Domination A , he spawns actually inches from the A dom spot, he kills me. I then spawn by the skip above the same steps and instantly kill him. Its pathetic.
Over on the otherside near C . My whole team run to the centre area whilst I hang back and watch for them coming from the small building with the hole in the wall. I walk a few paces or so and get instantly killed by 3 enemies who have respawned in our original spawn. Unbelievable.
Did this ever happen in the proper Cod maps like DISTRICT, INVASION, KARACHI, PIPELINE , OVERGROWN, DOWNPOUR, FUEL, OUTPOST etc no it never.
Even small maps like TRAILER PARK and PARISH never did this.
Blops 2 is way better than the pathetic first game. But the maps here are very poor ( although the new 4 are better ) HANGER 18, ZOO, LAUNCH etc were all good shapes , not just a square or a mirrored symetrical copy of each side style map.

On another rant the perks are shitty co-ordinated too.
Cthulhu73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:14 PM   #1074
otaking live

Otaking Live's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Silver Medal   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Silver   XBA Promoter
I just took 5 losses in a row because of the way this shitty system works. Sure put the .10 kd guys all on my team over and over because I have a decent kd. Thanks for the losses.

Old 02-02-2013, 05:19 PM   #1075
JeremyVersion1

Played a game the other day where all this kid did was talk about Swag over the mic. So we're playing Domination, and I'm capturing/defending, my normal deal. We're not winning though, these guys aren't even trying to cap/def. That's fine, by the second round I'm positive on K/D and at that point, I'll continue to cap/def and get kills for myself since we aren't winning. The game ends and I did well, 43/9, 6/4. The rest of my team? All negative. No one cleared ten kills, all died more then twenty times, no one cleared three caps/def. And yet they were bitching about losing....THEY WERE BITCHING....ABOUT LOSING.

Stupid.

Old 02-02-2013, 09:32 PM   #1076
Ray5555

Ray5555's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
I got demoted in zombies because some people can't follow ****ing directions, and every little action is like a great endevor to them. I am all for helping you out, and get the EE in die rise. But christ's sake if you can follow the task of dropping down to the next floor then using the steam trap already set up to go to the roof near by. well then you don't need to ****ing go for the EE.

I tried to help the guys get the die rise EE. They never listened. They killed themselves. They kept going down. hey even trapped themselves cause they didn't listen. Then they got mad cause I told them to stop ****ing up. It is ok 1,2,3 times. But when you keep doing it. You suck.
Fallout: New Vegas = 70,000 Achievement Points
Alan Wake = 60,000 Achievement Points
Magna Carta 2 = 50,000 Achievement Points
Phantasy Star 2 40,000 Achievement points
Fallout 3 = 30,000 Achievement Points
GTA IV = 20,000 Achievement Points
Madden 08 = 10,000 Achievement Points

Achieved 100K GS on lego batman 2's 100% completion achievement
Ray5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:31 AM   #1077
otaking live

Otaking Live's Gamercard

Anyone notice that now instead of getting put into in progress games 90% of the time your put into empty lobby's?

Old 02-03-2013, 05:39 AM   #1078
Spade.

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:

Hasn't it always been that way?
Old 02-03-2013, 07:50 AM   #1079
UnarmedReaper07

UnarmedReaper07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
*Kept on getting being put on losing/crappy teams around five times in a row.

*People spawn camping, while holding the flag in "Capture the Flag". That is so unsportsman like.

*I quit that game and then the game puts me in the same game. Although the other team had reduced kills for some reason and they were the same people.

*Can't get help with certain achievements, even though I posted in the achievement trading thread.

*People trash talk and brag when they win. It's easy when they have their little posse and I'm playing with randoms. Many of them are try hards, have butt buddies, and camp their butts off when I'm just a lone wolf.

Last edited by UnarmedReaper07; 02-03-2013 at 08:02 AM.
UnarmedReaper07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:54 AM   #1080
JeremyVersion1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratify View Post
Hasn't it always been that way?
Yup.