PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-18-2013, 03:58 PM   #1201
JeremyVersion1

JeremyVersion1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Finally found a use for the Target Finder. I have an old school 46" projection TV, and without HD, it's a pain in the ass to see people at a distance. The TF helps me find people to kill, so now it's on all my classes.

Thanks to the great Cpt Slaughter for the VGCE Show Logo!

JeremyVersion1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:22 PM   #1202
mushblink182

Mushman182's Gamercard
I hate people rocking out the "All Nuked out" and "Nuclear" callsign titles which they clearly did not earn legit.

Really annoys me when I see people with 0.37 K/D's using these titles.
It took me about 50 FFA games to finally get All Nuked out!
mushblink182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:37 PM   #1203
martdude16

KILL3R N4SH's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I had to start a new story on Veteran, after intitally completing it on a lower difficulty. Lost all challenge progress, intel, etc.

Shit.

martdude16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:49 PM   #1204
Ham Woopan
Praisin' the Sun

Ham Woopan Jr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by martdude16 View Post
I had to start a new story on Veteran, after intitally completing it on a lower difficulty. Lost all challenge progress, intel, etc.

Shit.
You could've got the Veteran achievements by using mission select. Might want to edit that last part to "Shit me."
Old 02-18-2013, 11:51 PM   #1205
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowraffe View Post
You could've got the Veteran achievements by using mission select. Might want to edit that last part to "Shit me."
Not mention a warning pops up when you select new game.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:22 AM   #1206
UnarmedReaper07

UnarmedReaper07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushblink182 View Post
I hate people rocking out the "All Nuked out" and "Nuclear" callsign titles which they clearly did not earn legit.

Really annoys me when I see people with 0.37 K/D's using these titles.
It took me about 50 FFA games to finally get All Nuked out!

I know, right! Some of my friends boosted for them, while I'm working my butt off trying to get them legit.

*I see at least the nuclear title at least once in every lobby or master prestige.
UnarmedReaper07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:33 AM   #1207
snipingheadshot

Send a message via AIM to snipingheadshot

Faux News 79's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnarmedReaper07 View Post
I know, right! Some of my friends boosted for them, while I'm working my butt off trying to get them legit.

*I see at least the nuclear title at least once in every lobby or master prestige.
To be fair, the nuclear title is pretty easy if you have a group of good friends.
You're an idiot. Your dog is black. They're going to the movies. There is my car. Their dog is gone. It had no effect on me. That didn't affect me. We left, then we went to the store. He is smarter than you. It's time to leave. That dog lost its collar. His pants are loose. He is going to lose the game. I am going to the store. He has two dogs. I want to go, too. What clothes are you going to wear? They were going to the store. Where are the dogs? This is elementary level English.
snipingheadshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:38 AM   #1208
Silentshadow13

SLVRmongoose's Gamercard
Are they ever going to nerf that damn peacekeeper. The "special" gun that people bought sure is "special" as in over powered. As well as the rest of those damn smg's the range one those is way to high. They shouldn't be able to snipe me when I can barely see them in with an agog sight.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Silentshadow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:45 AM   #1209
UnarmedReaper07

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshadow13 View Post
Are they ever going to nerf that damn peacekeeper. The "special" gun that people bought sure is "special" as in over powered. As well as the rest of those damn smg's the range one those is way to high. They shouldn't be able to snipe me when I can barely see them in with an agog sight.

For some reason mine glitches outside of the dlc and disappars from my loadout. I got a knife and someone else in-game said his turned into a rocket launcher.

I don't think it's overpowered. It might be with "rapid fire", but I haven't gotten that yet.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:18 AM   #1210
otaking live

Send a message via MSN to otaking live

Otaking Live's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Silver Medal   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Silver   XBA Promoter
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipingheadshot View Post
To be fair, the nuclear title is pretty easy if you have a group of good friends.

30 in a row? I don't care how good my clan is, its still hard to do.

otaking live is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:34 PM   #1211
martdude16

KILL3R N4SH's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowraffe View Post
No, I'll keep it the same. I assumed by selecting the new story it would reset choices, not everything. The game should have multiple save slots.

Also I read somewhere that you can only lower the difficulty (don't know whether true or not). So I felt I had to start a new story for the veteran achievements and even so I didn't really trust using 'mission select' to get the achievement, although I read AFTER that it seems to be fine.

So yeah, shit.

Last edited by martdude16; 02-19-2013 at 03:43 PM.
martdude16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:47 PM   #1212
Hypest

why can i not name my classes as B50C what?
Hypest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:20 PM   #1213
BuckitBong

BuckitBong's Gamercard
Actually I think this is the best CoD game by far...no bitching from me
BuckitBong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:43 PM   #1214
SGT H0US3

SGT H0US3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypest View Post
why can i not name my classes as B50C what?
Because its offensive to Eskimos
SGT H0US3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:51 AM   #1215
Silentshadow13

SLVRmongoose's Gamercard
wtf still no lag comp patch

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Silentshadow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 03:09 AM   #1216
JeremyVersion1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshadow13 View Post
wtf still no lag comp patch
They have lag comp in there on purpose, it's not a mistake that needs to be patched. And would it kill you to use some capitalization and punctuation?

Old 02-20-2013, 05:21 AM   #1217
UnarmedReaper07

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckitBong View Post
Actually I think this is the best CoD game by far...no bitching from me

I think we're playing different versions of the game. (lol) Tons of BS stuff always happening to me.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:02 AM   #1218
JeremyVersion1

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnarmedReaper07 View Post
I think we're playing different versions of the game. (lol) Tons of BS stuff always happening to me.
He must have the "Everything works as it should" Edition.

Old 02-20-2013, 06:11 PM   #1219
Rasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyVersion1 View Post
And would it kill you to use some capitalization and punctuation?
It would probably kill him. Just an observation.
Rasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:39 AM   #1220
mushblink182

Mushman182's Gamercard
Getting sick and tired of dashboarders.

A few friends and I are trying to go above our current winstreak of 51 in TDM, everytime we get in our 30/40's someone will dash.

Yesterday, I got really fudged off though. We got up to a 50 winstreak (I had host for about 10 games in a row) and then next game host was given to the opposing team.... We got a VTOL out, and yep, got dashed on!

I guess this issue is not high up on Treyarchs list of fixes, but it does need to be done. My W/L would be so much higher if it wasnt for all the god dam dashers.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:24 AM   #1221
Sawyer 881

Sawyer 881's Gamercard
Quote:

A few friends and I are trying to go above our current winstreak of 51 in TDM, everytime we get in our 30/40's someone will dash.

Yesterday, I got really fudged off though. We got up to a 50 winstreak (I had host for about 10 games in a row) and then next game host was given to the opposing team.... We got a VTOL out, and yep, got dashed on!

I guess this issue is not high up on Treyarchs list of fixes, but it does need to be done. My W/L would be so much higher if it wasnt for all the god dam dashers.
Whaaaat? I guess it's easier when you have friends(Forever Alone) but god damn that's a lot. I have 8 days played and my win streak is at 4. W/L ratio way below 1 too.
Sawyer 881 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:09 PM   #1222
JeremyVersion1

Quote:

I've said for years W/L means nothing, and you've given us a perfect example of why. You have so little control over the number, far less then your K/D number. Your attempts to have a good W/L are great, but you'll always be up against the wall thanks to dashboarders.

Here's how my night went last night:

Find game > Hijacked > Swarm (with a score of 15-13) > back out > find game > Hijacked > same game as before > back out > find game > hijacked > same game, now on swarm team > back out > find game > hijacked > dashboard > Netflix > Walking Dead

Old 02-21-2013, 05:13 PM   #1223
II HellSpawn II

Send a message via Skype™ to II HellSpawn II

M Perfecti0n's Gamercard
Anyone have tips for getting the executioner gold? Headshots seem impossible with this gun.
II HellSpawn II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:05 PM   #1224
snipingheadshot

Send a message via AIM to snipingheadshot

Faux News 79's Gamercard

Quote:
You have so little control over the number, far less then your K/D number.
This wasn't true for me in Black Ops. Everyone I played with knew whether or not our team was host, so it was just a matter of beating the other team, which is easy when it's a party of six against six randoms. If we didn't have host, we'd leave the lobby and search until we did. The only exception to this was if we knew the entire enemy team and knew they wouldn't dashboard. In MW3 and in BO2, it's basically a toss up on who gets host. Seems like the host is always some farmer with 1 Kb up and down. Everyone has three bars, but that's a good host apparently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by II HellSpawn II View Post
Anyone have tips for getting the executioner gold? Headshots seem impossible with this gun.
I haven't used it, but have you tried hardcore?
You're an idiot. Your dog is black. They're going to the movies. There is my car. Their dog is gone. It had no effect on me. That didn't affect me. We left, then we went to the store. He is smarter than you. It's time to leave. That dog lost its collar. His pants are loose. He is going to lose the game. I am going to the store. He has two dogs. I want to go, too. What clothes are you going to wear? They were going to the store. Where are the dogs? This is elementary level English.
snipingheadshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:14 PM   #1225
JeremyVersion1

Old 02-22-2013, 09:19 AM   #1226
mushblink182

Mushman182's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer 881 View Post
Whaaaat? I guess it's easier when you have friends(Forever Alone) but god damn that's a lot. I have 8 days played and my win streak is at 4. W/L ratio way below 1 too.

The guys I play with are pretty strong, If its myself and just 2 other guys, we can generally carry a few bad players on TDM. Normally have around 4-5 people on at one time though.

We actually went on a 300 winstreak on MW3, as when we got dashed on it did not reset your streak. It was not half as bad in MW3 though, we only really got dashed on when we called in MOABS.

Quote:
I've said for years W/L means nothing, and you've given us a perfect example of why. You have so little control over the number, far less then your K/D number. Your attempts to have a good W/L are great, but you'll always be up against the wall thanks to dashboarders.
Yeah I agree with this, especially if you are a solo player. I used to play MW2 and BO solo, and everytime I went into a game, 9/10 it would be a "joining session in progress" situation where I would join a team who are getting absolutely destroyed.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:51 PM   #1227
SolarFury

InjusticeReborn's Gamercard
Nothing but host migration all day. But what has pissed me right off...

Playing Overflow (one of my favourite maps), and it isn't going too well. About mid way through and I 'get in the zone' and rack up a VSAT and EMP, and the game eventually ends in our favour (turned around after my VSAT followed on from another team mates).

During the final kill cam, the host quits, we're all backed out, and I'm now on probation for it.

Seriosuly. GTFO.

Don't include a probation system if you can't do it right. I did NOT quit the game. I should NOT be punished for it. It is NOT rocket science.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:12 PM   #1228
Douglas567

Yeah as I didn't think it could possibly be as bad.
Douglas567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:41 PM   #1229
JeremyVersion1

I'm still amazed that people get on probation. Last night I quit four games in a row just after they loaded because it was the same fucking shit fest over and over again. Not once have I been put into probation.

Old 02-23-2013, 12:54 AM   #1230
mark23

Givo85's Gamercard
I'd like to ask what is the point of the SMR single shot, this is my last AR to get diamond AR's & its quite easily the worst i've used so far, it shoots way to slow & god forbid u try & take on any 1 with a fully auto in close range(this can't be helped, when you've got sub users sprinting none stop all over the map your'e bound to run into them some where), u just get out strafed & out shot all the time because the gun shoots painfully slow in single shot mode, the only thing i can hope is that select fire when i get it will make this gun more useable. Also why tonight of all nights does the game decide to screw up the match making, literally all night i was put in lobbys by myself with the time stuck on a random number with no sign of it moving, i had to continuously back out of these lobby's till it put me in 1 where it actually searched for games, all i wanted was to have a decent session to make the most of the double xp but instead half of my night was wasted sitting in lobby's.

mark23 is offline   Reply With Quote