PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-17-2013, 04:01 PM   #1381
jules the great

Send a message via AIM to jules the great

OldSchoolJules's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'm able to enjoy this game a bit due to the fact I can block everyone or go into a party of my own so I dont hear anyone else. But I hate playing objective games and NO one in my party plays the objectives. Its evident when I'm constantly near or over double digits in captures and defends in Domination, the entire other team mates are going for sniper kills only or playing like douches. ugh.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:26 PM   #1382
FaW II HaVoK

DB 149's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Black ops, Why you no put me in winning game... like ever?!

:: XBL :: Twitter :: YouTube ::
FaW II HaVoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 12:48 PM   #1383
Mr McNubs

Mr McNubs's Gamercard
Same Thing Over and Over Again

Black Ops and Black Ops 2 are the same game. Ghosts however looks like its going to actually change things up.
Mr McNubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 01:03 PM   #1384
JeremyVersion1

JeremyVersion1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr McNubs View Post
Black Ops and Black Ops 2 are the same game. Ghosts however looks like its going to actually change things up.
I love how you made that statement when no gameplay footage has been released.

Thanks to the great Cpt Slaughter for the VGCE Show Logo!

JeremyVersion1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 02:31 PM   #1385
Cthulhu73

What is there now 20 plus maps..But I,m tired of the same old loop of three maps coming up and being voted... RAID, HiJACKED and STUDIO.. For fucks sake grow a pair and choose a different map. I notice the kids who get big scores on these maps , get totally spanked on YEMEN, OVERFLOW , AFTERMATH, MIRAGE etc. cocksuckers.
Cthulhu73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 07:46 PM   #1386
SolarFury

InjusticeReborn's Gamercard
Admittedly, I will play solo in Ground War, only because I like the three game modes in there. Merc Moshpit can do one. But I did stick to the standard Domination playlist the other night for a few hours, because GW was WAY laggy, more than normal.

I can't remember the last time I played Yemen. Standoff. Express. Slums. Carrier. Cargo. Magma.

I actually thought Carrier was a good map. I never understood the communities hate towards it.

And I'm surprised that Cargo and Express aren't in GW. I wonder if it's because of the moving sections?
Old 05-19-2013, 12:13 PM   #1387
mark23

Givo85's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarFury View Post
Admittedly, I will play solo in Ground War, only because I like the three game modes in there. Merc Moshpit can do one. But I did stick to the standard Domination playlist the other night for a few hours, because GW was WAY laggy, more than normal.

I can't remember the last time I played Yemen. Standoff. Express. Slums. Carrier. Cargo. Magma.

I actually thought Carrier was a good map. I never understood the communities hate towards it.

And I'm surprised that Cargo and Express aren't in GW. I wonder if it's because of the moving sections?
Idiot snipers staying on that ramp thing the whole match.

mark23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 03:14 AM   #1388
GTAmissions1

GTAmissions1's Gamercard
Really stupid. I have played the "Karma" mission several times so I can try to get the bloody retina scan under 60 secs which I try to sprint, but still no dice.

I can't be the only person who bitches about this challenge. Well the only option is to keep trying. Wish there was a checkpoint. I am stuck with replaying the chapter so many times.
GTAmissions1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:17 AM   #1389
Dark Anaconda

I am trying to collect all the "Cards" in Black Ops 2.

Currently i am trying to get 300 Flash Grenade Kills and 300 Claymore kills.

What pisses me off is ,that even if you get your flash grenade kills or assist kills, it doesn`t count sometimes.

Let`s say you have 220/300 Flash Grenade kills, now you are playing Nuketown and you are throwing your flash grenades all the time, you see that you got a bunch of Flash Grenade Assist Kills, and Flash Grenade kills.

After the match you go to check how many Flash Grenade Kills you got and then you see: 220/300 .... i mean wtf is this shit?

Is this some kind of known bug? Because i have this problem always with "Tactical Grenades"...
Dark Anaconda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:41 AM   #1390
noobforhire

zergjoke's Gamercard
Terrible balance and map desgin is bad on most maps..rank trumps skill...Cod ghosts just looks like a slighlty more pretty version of cod 4...dlc seems pretty bad...and always has a remake or two...Only thing that makes cod worth buying is zombies...annoying little kids...hackers..etc..no dedicated servers..
noobforhire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:56 AM   #1391
KillerBALLzzz

KillerBALLzzzz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Anaconda View Post
I am trying to collect all the "Cards" in Black Ops 2.

Currently i am trying to get 300 Flash Grenade Kills and 300 Claymore kills.

What pisses me off is ,that even if you get your flash grenade kills or assist kills, it doesn`t count sometimes.

Let`s say you have 220/300 Flash Grenade kills, now you are playing Nuketown and you are throwing your flash grenades all the time, you see that you got a bunch of Flash Grenade Assist Kills, and Flash Grenade kills.

After the match you go to check how many Flash Grenade Kills you got and then you see: 220/300 .... i mean wtf is this shit?

Is this some kind of known bug? Because i have this problem always with "Tactical Grenades"...
For Flashbangs or Concussions, you have to kill the person you flash/concuss for it to count towards the calling card. If someone else kills them then it doesn't count. Assists don't count at all towards the card.
KillerBALLzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:28 PM   #1392
G3nOc1De

Bought this only for Zombies. MP sucks all the Time. Shitty matchmaking with shitty hosts.
G3nOc1De is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:43 PM   #1393
Carrion

CarrionRoc's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by G3nOc1De View Post
Bought this only for Zombies. MP sucks all the Time. Shitty matchmaking with shitty hosts.
Zombies isn't any better with all the rage quitters.
Old 05-23-2013, 02:10 AM   #1394
Ham Woopan
Praisin' the Sun

Ham Woopan Jr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Talk about your typical Call of Duty player. The loser who got banned earlier, Beaste9, stalked me and found my YouTube page (real hard to do that seeing as how I have a giant link right in my sig) apparently I made him butt-hurt and now he just keeps babbling random shit. I don't know whether to laugh at his Internet tough-guy act or bleed from my eyes.
Old 05-25-2013, 05:38 AM   #1395
my_box_72
Banned User

So sick of this f..ckin p..ssy quiters

Seriously tired of these f..ckin quiters they lose and all of a sudden the connection drops on dam queue seriously go play offline you tossers

Dam hoping they punish them in Cod Ghosts this beyond bs

Last edited by my_box_72; 05-25-2013 at 05:39 AM. Reason: mispelling
my_box_72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:35 PM   #1396
GTAmissions1

GTAmissions1's Gamercard
What really annoys me? Trying to get the electric man to show up so I can kill him with an EMP nade.

I managed to get the easter egg achievement, but not the electric man achievement because I had to run in circles for the zombie while my group got the turbines down. Really insane not to go for the Tranzit achievement without any perks which is really stupid. The other two, you can use perks.
GTAmissions1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 02:48 AM   #1397
ZombieFan

A big thanks to the idiots who join a zombies game only to quit. If you are not going to stay for a long time then don't play, play offline by yourself and then you can pause whenever you want. A legit reason is okay, but otherwise piss off.
ZombieFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 02:59 AM   #1398
dennisb407

dennisb407's Gamercard
Stupid ass people (teammates) who run in front of you in hardcore and get you kicked. Hey dumbass Im laying prone for a reason.
dennisb407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:26 AM   #1399
mushblink182

Mushman182's Gamercard
Ground war is ruined...... its full of tactical insertion snipers.
I cant move 3 feet without getting quick scoped, I cant even remember MW2 having as much of a sniper infestation.
mushblink182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:45 PM   #1400
Rivercurse

Send a message via Skype™ to Rivercurse

Rivercurse's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Alright you know what? I'm pretty fucking fed up with this now and I'm gonna have a rant.

I play FFA almost exclusively. I only play other stuff when I've got friends online. FFA is my bread and butter as it's the purest game type there is left. It's the only one I care about.

My best win streak is 28, I don't camp, ever. My KD is 2.4 or summin close to it. I'm a damn good player. I was on a win streak of 25 in FFA tonight and my personal best was in sight. The next map in the cycle is Hijacked and I start like an absolute beast and all of a sudden i'm 14-1.

Whoever the host is quits, and we dont get a host migration, we get a connection error. The game ends immediately and we're all back to the lobby.

Not only does that end a TWENTY FIVE MATCH winning streak, it also counts as a LOSS.

That is fucking unbelieveable.

This is not the first time it's happened. I'm utterly nonplussed as to how this is allowed. Total bullshit. My FFA W/L which was sitting at 7.8 has now dropped to 7.3 because of a game that I didn't even lose. I cannot remember the last time I didn't win a FFA, let alone come in the top 3. To say that my W/L is 7.3 is a fucking joke.

So frustrated.

"Everything we've ever known. It's all hanging by a thread, Garrus."

Razor's EdgeDark WitnessRequiem

Last edited by Rivercurse; 06-06-2013 at 08:48 PM.
Rivercurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 12:32 PM   #1401
dennisb407

dennisb407's Gamercard
Teammates who kill you on purpose (not accidentally) on hardcore. SMH
Old 06-07-2013, 03:47 PM   #1402
JeremyVersion1

- Teammates who go 1-25. Why are you even fucking playing? Seriously, just quit, you're handing the enemy killstreaks and your caps/defends means nothing at this point.

- Why did you (or your mom) buy the game for you to sit in a corner knifing the wall? The fuck are you even doing here?

I finally finished the prestiges and got my SMG's diamond. I'm thinking it's time to turn this piece in and focus on some other games. The problem? I probably won't do it. I always talk shit about getting rid of it but here I am, still playing. FML.

Old 06-08-2013, 05:45 PM   #1403
ZombieFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyVersion1 View Post
- Teammates who go 1-25. Why are you even fucking playing? Seriously, just quit, you're handing the enemy killstreaks and your caps/defends means nothing at this point.

- Why did you (or your mom) buy the game for you to sit in a corner knifing the wall? The fuck are you even doing here?

I finally finished the prestiges and got my SMG's diamond. I'm thinking it's time to turn this piece in and focus on some other games. The problem? I probably won't do it. I always talk shit about getting rid of it but here I am, still playing. FML.
I play to have fun, I sometimes stand at the back killing myself so I can annoy people. If I cap 6 flags and go 0-50 I have done more than your mere 2 caps.
Old 06-08-2013, 07:25 PM   #1404
Ham Woopan
Praisin' the Sun

Ham Woopan Jr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushblink182 View Post
Ground war is ruined...... its full of tactical insertion snipers.
I cant move 3 feet without getting quick scoped, I cant even remember MW2 having as much of a sniper infestation.
Got that right. It's turned into a Raid 24/7 game mode.

Quote:

I love it when they go 2-30 the entire match, then 30 seconds until it ends they finally realize how shit they are and quit. Too damn late for that you might as well stay.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:32 PM   #1405
ZombieFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowraffe View Post

I love it when they go 2-30 the entire match, then 30 seconds until it ends they finally realize how shit they are and quit. Too damn late for that you might as well stay.
Refer to my post above.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:48 PM   #1406
dennisb407

dennisb407's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowraffe View Post

True. Cause they know they suck, they dont want to get shit talked to them in the lobby lol
Old 06-08-2013, 09:38 PM   #1407
JeremyVersion1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieFan View Post
I play to have fun, I sometimes stand at the back killing myself so I can annoy people. If I cap 6 flags and go 0-50 I have done more than your mere 2 caps.
Even at six captures you're still hurting the team more then you're helping. You're handing the enemy scorestreaks, which I don't understand how you can even find entertaining. You're one of the downsides to playing online, worse then those that spawn trap people, at least they're trying to do something for their team. You on the other hand are doing everything you can to hurt your team, you're the lowest of the lowlife players online.

Old 06-08-2013, 10:08 PM   #1408
ZombieFan

Quote:
Even at six captures you're still hurting the team more then you're helping. You're handing the enemy scorestreaks, which I don't understand how you can even find entertaining. You're one of the downsides to playing online, worse then those that spawn trap people, at least they're trying to do something for their team. You on the other hand are doing everything you can to hurt your team, you're the lowest of the lowlife players online.
Trolling is more entertainment in this game at this point. Too many take the game seriously. How is me killing myself worse than being spawn trapped though? In one you're still playing and going about your business, the other you're repeatedly being killed being forced to leave.
Old 06-08-2013, 10:14 PM   #1409
JeremyVersion1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieFan View Post
Trolling is more entertainment in this game at this point. Too many take the game seriously. How is me killing myself worse than being spawn trapped though? In one you're still playing and going about your business, the other you're repeatedly being killed being forced to leave.
At least when you're spawn trapped, you're trying to get out of it. You're making an effort to flip the game around. When you're letting yourself get killed, you're just handing them killstreaks. Secondly, at least when people get spawn trapped they quit, I'd rather have people quit then sit back and hand the enemy scorestreaks. Again, you're the lowest of the lowlife players online.

Old 06-08-2013, 10:15 PM   #1410
ZombieFan

Quote:
At least when you're spawn trapped, you're trying to get out of it. You're making an effort to flip the game around. When you're letting yourself get killed, you're just handing them killstreaks. Secondly, at least when people get spawn trapped they quit, I'd rather have people quit then sit back and hand the enemy scorestreaks. Again, you're the lowest of the lowlife players online.
I just don't take the game seriously, everyone has fun in their own way.