PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2013, 05:04 AM   #1441
unbrokenunfixed
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 33

UnbrokenUnfixed's Gamercard
I hate 12 year olds
__________________
Homefront - "Expert of War" - 5 days and 7 hours





UnbrokenUnfixed



How can one fix something which is not broken?

Last edited by unbrokenunfixed; 06-25-2013 at 05:08 AM.
unbrokenunfixed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:47 PM   #1442
Douce282
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 20

Douce282's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbrokenunfixed View Post
I hate 12 year olds

well said sir..... well said
Douce282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:06 AM   #1443
Ham Woopan
Praisin' the Sun
 
Ham Woopan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 1,261

Ham Woopan Jr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Holy shit the S12 sucks balls. Unbelievably inconsistent.
__________________
Ham Woopan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:51 AM   #1444
burntt0ad
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 503

burntt0ad's Gamercard
You know i lived with this BS before but idk why it bothers me in this game. Quickscoping is starting to become more and more popular with BO2. Every god damn game i see 2-3 on the other team sometimes 6. Why do these annoying 12-year-olds exist? What is the purpose of qsing? Trying to get dem f33dzz? Nothing but auto-aim no skill complete horseshit.

I love how Treyarch caters to the quickscopers and people that use shotguns which btw should be removed. Sad to see this is the 2nd worst cod game ever. Treyarch needs to make a qsing playlist so these idiots will stay out of Domination. /rant
burntt0ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:31 PM   #1445
SolarFury
 
SolarFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 690

InjusticeReborn's Gamercard
Please enlighten me how Treyarch have catered to Shotgun users, and the reasoning behind you thinking they need to be banned?

Happy to see however, that the complaints about quickscopers have spread like wildfire (like the issue itself), not only here, but almost everywhere. Note: unlike above, I'm not saying it should be banned.

At the time when I first mentioned it, I felt like I was made to feel like I was being paranoid/looking into it too much, or perhaps just a run of bad luck.

I will agree with toad however, it feels like they have catered to quickscopers somewhat. There was NOTHING wrong with sniping in the original Black Ops when it was shipped, before they patched it. You could still QS effectively.

Why they felt the need to patch it to answer to their cries, I'll never know.
__________________
SolarFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 08:25 PM   #1446
ZombieFan
 
ZombieFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,094

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarFury View Post
Please enlighten me how Treyarch have catered to Shotgun users, and the reasoning behind you thinking they need to be banned?

Happy to see however, that the complaints about quickscopers have spread like wildfire (like the issue itself), not only here, but almost everywhere. Note: unlike above, I'm not saying it should be banned.

At the time when I first mentioned it, I felt like I was made to feel like I was being paranoid/looking into it too much, or perhaps just a run of bad luck.

I will agree with toad however, it feels like they have catered to quickscopers somewhat. There was NOTHING wrong with sniping in the original Black Ops when it was shipped, before they patched it. You could still QS effectively.

Why they felt the need to patch it to answer to their cries, I'll never know.


The damn thing is way too over powered.
__________________

Full credit goes to Gackt!
ZombieFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 08:34 PM   #1447
burntt0ad
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 503

burntt0ad's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarFury View Post
Please enlighten me how Treyarch have catered to Shotgun users, and the reasoning behind you thinking they need to be banned?

Happy to see however, that the complaints about quickscopers have spread like wildfire (like the issue itself), not only here, but almost everywhere. Note: unlike above, I'm not saying it should be banned.

At the time when I first mentioned it, I felt like I was made to feel like I was being paranoid/looking into it too much, or perhaps just a run of bad luck.

I will agree with toad however, it feels like they have catered to quickscopers somewhat. There was NOTHING wrong with sniping in the original Black Ops when it was shipped, before they patched it. You could still QS effectively.

Why they felt the need to patch it to answer to their cries, I'll never know.
1. Treyarch only listens to the qsers and shotgun users. How many times have we seen a sniper nerf? Never how many times have shotties been nerfed? Only once how many times have Smg's been nerfed? Oh probably a lot.

2. Idiot i never said it should be "banned" i would just like to see a nerf. Or at least a qsing gamemode so these idiots will stay out of Domination.

3. I never am paranoid or have "bad luck". It's complete auto-aim. Prove me wrong.

4. BO1 qsing was so nerfed until all the babies went to JD_2020's twitter and said "amg pwese gimmie quickscopesesze back". I mean how sad is that if you have to beg the community manager for qsing. Glad BF has semi-realistic sniping.
burntt0ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:58 AM   #1448
SolarFury
 
SolarFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 690

InjusticeReborn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by burntt0ad View Post
1. Treyarch only listens to the qsers and shotgun users. How many times have we seen a sniper nerf? Never how many times have shotties been nerfed? Only once how many times have Smg's been nerfed? Oh probably a lot.

2. Idiot i never said it should be "banned" i would just like to see a nerf. Or at least a qsing gamemode so these idiots will stay out of Domination.

3. I never am paranoid or have "bad luck". It's complete auto-aim. Prove me wrong.

4. BO1 qsing was so nerfed until all the babies went to JD_2020's twitter and said "amg pwese gimmie quickscopesesze back". I mean how sad is that if you have to beg the community manager for qsing. Glad BF has semi-realistic sniping.
1) So... because the SMG's have been nerfed more, that means they're listening to users of other weapon types? Riiiiight. Nice logic.

The R870 got a nerf because it was destroying people from CQC to mid range, the ideal SMG range/ So going by your logic, they listened to, or catered to, SMG users? Can't have it both ways saying they listen to one side of the community.

Look, I didn't use the SMG's a lot before they got their first nerf, so I can't say if they were 'OP' like the majority of the community suggested (I myself prefer to mix my weapons up on a regular basis). I was under the impression, again, going from what the community has said, that Treyarch would alter weapons with tweaks going by the use from the community - maybe that is why the SMG's have seen many nerfs? *shrugs*

I will say however, I have noticed more weapon variety using now (minus the quickscoping), than what there was when the game first came to our Xbox consoles. Some could say the nerf to SMG's has played it's role? SMG's are still VERY much useable, but it isn't the only thing we see?

Thing is, each weapon type is usable in this game, in my opinion, despite the community suggesting the problem with the game is the size/design of the maps.

I don't think either weapon type needs adjusting now, especially the shotguns (which really have only two decent choices out of four). I would love for them to bring back the original Black Ops sniping, just to see it lower the rate of quickscopers, but that'll never happen.

2) Banned/removed - whatever. You said wanted them removed, I took that as a meaning for you wanting them not in the game, or 'being banned'. You didn't specify which one, as you said "removed" after mentioning both snipers and shotguns, and then didn't go into specifics afterwards.

As for the call for a quickscoping playlist. I did think along these lines once before, and I think it has been suggested in previous CoDs. I don't think it'll ever happen though, which is why I've given up on the dream.

Fact is, and I've said it before - targets in Domination are mostly stationary (when going for objective), which is why the average quickscoper inhabits the game mode. A separate playlist for them won't get rid of the problem, unfortunately. I feel, anyway.

3) I didn't say you were paranoid or have bad luck. I said that about myself. Idiot (seeing as we're throwing around insults for misjudging of words).

4) I don't get this point you're trying to make. I said sniping, and quickscoping, was very doable in the original, and that I don't understand why they listened to people calling for it to go back to what it is now. *shrugs*

ZombieFan -

Please be specific. But I'll take a shot, and guess that with the generic meme pic, you're talking about the R870.

Shame about the pic really, because it bundles all shotguns under one banner. I myself, prefer the KSG, and like Cowraffe said, the S12 is inconsistent at best. I've taken a liking to the M1216 just recently, finally discovering how to fit it with my playstyle - some say that is a horrible to use shottie also.

The R870 isn't so bad now anyways.
__________________
SolarFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:08 AM   #1449
ZombieFan
 
ZombieFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,094

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarFury View Post
1) So... because the SMG's have been nerfed more, that means they're listening to users of other weapon types? Riiiiight. Nice logic.

The R870 got a nerf because it was destroying people from CQC to mid range, the ideal SMG range/ So going by your logic, they listened to, or catered to, SMG users? Can't have it both ways saying they listen to one side of the community.

Look, I didn't use the SMG's a lot before they got their first nerf, so I can't say if they were 'OP' like the majority of the community suggested (I myself prefer to mix my weapons up on a regular basis). I was under the impression, again, going from what the community has said, that Treyarch would alter weapons with tweaks going by the use from the community - maybe that is why the SMG's have seen many nerfs? *shrugs*

I will say however, I have noticed more weapon variety using now (minus the quickscoping), than what there was when the game first came to our Xbox consoles. Some could say the nerf to SMG's has played it's role? SMG's are still VERY much useable, but it isn't the only thing we see?

Thing is, each weapon type is usable in this game, in my opinion, despite the community suggesting the problem with the game is the size/design of the maps.

I don't think either weapon type needs adjusting now, especially the shotguns (which really have only two decent choices out of four). I would love for them to bring back the original Black Ops sniping, just to see it lower the rate of quickscopers, but that'll never happen.

2) Banned/removed - whatever. You said wanted them removed, I took that as a meaning for you wanting them not in the game, or 'being banned'. You didn't specify which one, as you said "removed" after mentioning both snipers and shotguns, and then didn't go into specifics afterwards.

As for the call for a quickscoping playlist. I did think along these lines once before, and I think it has been suggested in previous CoDs. I don't think it'll ever happen though, which is why I've given up on the dream.

Fact is, and I've said it before - targets in Domination are mostly stationary (when going for objective), which is why the average quickscoper inhabits the game mode. A separate playlist for them won't get rid of the problem, unfortunately. I feel, anyway.

3) I didn't say you were paranoid or have bad luck. I said that about myself. Idiot (seeing as we're throwing around insults for misjudging of words).

4) I don't get this point you're trying to make. I said sniping, and quickscoping, was very doable in the original, and that I don't understand why they listened to people calling for it to go back to what it is now. *shrugs*

ZombieFan -

Please be specific. But I'll take a shot, and guess that with the generic meme pic, you're talking about the R870.

Shame about the pic really, because it bundles all shotguns under one banner. I myself, prefer the KSG, and like Cowraffe said, the S12 is inconsistent at best. I've taken a liking to the M1216 just recently, finally discovering how to fit it with my playstyle - some say that is a horrible to use shottie also.

The R870 isn't so bad now anyways.
The KSG you mean that new sniper rifle? Oh wait....the S12 is the only one I can honestly say is not overpowered (well in HC they're all the same). If your main set up is a shotgun like the r870, don't go bragging about how good you are at the game (not you specifically) when I could do the exact same thing. First and last time I used that gun I went 38-2, not good just got a lot of one shot kills even though I was being grilled with SMGs.
__________________

Full credit goes to Gackt!
ZombieFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 01:08 PM   #1450
SolarFury
 
SolarFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 690

InjusticeReborn's Gamercard
Fair enough.

Shotguns in Call of Duty, have almost always been OSK within their correct range though (a range where, you have to get through Sniper, LMG, AR fire to get there), so why should it be any different now?

That said, I do think the difference this time around is the map design. There is more routes and cover to narrow in on your targets now than there was in the original Black Ops.

But then, if that's the case, that isn't the weapons fault?

What map/game mode did you play on to get that score with the remmy? I haven't used it in a fair old while (that I can remember), and it's the best I've seen in an age.

Please remember, whatever happens in one game, does not happen all the time.

If you can consistently do that with a weapon, no matter what weapon it is, that doesn't mean the weapon is 'OP' or 'easymode'. It means you're 'OP' as a player.

That, or you're playing against very VERY poor opposition.
__________________
SolarFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 01:16 PM   #1451
ZombieFan
 
ZombieFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,094

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarFury View Post
Fair enough.

Shotguns in Call of Duty, have almost always been OSK within their correct range though (a range where, you have to get through Sniper, LMG, AR fire to get there), so why should it be any different now?

That said, I do think the difference this time around is the map design. There is more routes and cover to narrow in on your targets now than there was in the original Black Ops.

But then, if that's the case, that isn't the weapons fault?

What map/game mode did you play on to get that score with the remmy? I haven't used it in a fair old while (that I can remember), and it's the best I've seen in an age.

Please remember, whatever happens in one game, does not happen all the time.

If you can consistently do that with a weapon, no matter what weapon it is, that doesn't mean the weapon is 'OP' or 'easymode'. It means you're 'OP' as a player.

That, or you're playing against very VERY poor opposition.
It was quite long ago, I even forgot the name of the map lol It has like a lab or facility I believe? Drone? Always one stupid sniper on that damn heli-pad and hiding in the trees opposite but that's besides the point

Also, it was K/C as that is my favorite mode, but to be honest I usually do go with that score, around 30-40 kills in K/C but my deaths are never that good, my first and last time using that shotgun and the probability of me getting a good score with it, well who knows? What I do know is that if I had an MP7/PDW/MSMC, I would've died a whole lot more.
__________________

Full credit goes to Gackt!
ZombieFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 01:46 PM   #1452
Revenant Ex
 
Revenant Ex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 94

Revenant Ex's Gamercard
Just got back into this game after a few weeks off and I came to notice more patches and such. It sucks being away for so long and then having to re-adjust. I have forgotten all the head glitching spots and got my rear end handed to me on a silver platter. Now I know how the new guys feel.
Revenant Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:11 PM   #1453
SolarFury
 
SolarFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 690

InjusticeReborn's Gamercard
Sorry, I did forget to say that, I'm only going on, not because I think shotguns don't need more tweaking (though that is what I think, lol ), but because I'm just trying to understand why others think they do.

Trying to understand the other side of the discussion is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieFan View Post
What I do know is that if I had an MP7/PDW/MSMC, I would've died a whole lot more.
Haha, probably. But that map is horrible for SMG versus shotgun encounters, in my opinion. Too many corners/cover for shotgun user, not enough lines of sight for the SMG user.

The only place I can think of on that map that works in favour of an SMG, is on that muddy pathway at the edge of the map, going from the building connected to the helipad you mentioned, to the building connected to the lab building by a catwalk. They both have windows overlooking the pathway also.

Other than that, I think it is just luck/timing.

Everywhere else, though they have distance for the SMG'er to gun a shotgunner down, they're either cluttered with crap (the lab), or are massively covered by snipers on either side of the map, like you mentioned.

Yemen is a cool map for shotgun versus SMG battles, I find.
__________________
SolarFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 04:32 AM   #1454
burntt0ad
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 503

burntt0ad's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarFury View Post
1) So... because the SMG's have been nerfed more, that means they're listening to users of other weapon types? Riiiiight. Nice logic.

The R870 got a nerf because it was destroying people from CQC to mid range, the ideal SMG range/ So going by your logic, they listened to, or catered to, SMG users? Can't have it both ways saying they listen to one side of the community.

Look, I didn't use the SMG's a lot before they got their first nerf, so I can't say if they were 'OP' like the majority of the community suggested (I myself prefer to mix my weapons up on a regular basis). I was under the impression, again, going from what the community has said, that Treyarch would alter weapons with tweaks going by the use from the community - maybe that is why the SMG's have seen many nerfs? *shrugs*

I will say however, I have noticed more weapon variety using now (minus the quickscoping), than what there was when the game first came to our Xbox consoles. Some could say the nerf to SMG's has played it's role? SMG's are still VERY much useable, but it isn't the only thing we see?

Thing is, each weapon type is usable in this game, in my opinion, despite the community suggesting the problem with the game is the size/design of the maps.

I don't think either weapon type needs adjusting now, especially the shotguns (which really have only two decent choices out of four). I would love for them to bring back the original Black Ops sniping, just to see it lower the rate of quickscopers, but that'll never happen.

2) Banned/removed - whatever. You said wanted them removed, I took that as a meaning for you wanting them not in the game, or 'being banned'. You didn't specify which one, as you said "removed" after mentioning both snipers and shotguns, and then didn't go into specifics afterwards.

As for the call for a quickscoping playlist. I did think along these lines once before, and I think it has been suggested in previous CoDs. I don't think it'll ever happen though, which is why I've given up on the dream.

Fact is, and I've said it before - targets in Domination are mostly stationary (when going for objective), which is why the average quickscoper inhabits the game mode. A separate playlist for them won't get rid of the problem, unfortunately. I feel, anyway.

3) I didn't say you were paranoid or have bad luck. I said that about myself. Idiot (seeing as we're throwing around insults for misjudging of words).

4) I don't get this point you're trying to make. I said sniping, and quickscoping, was very doable in the original, and that I don't understand why they listened to people calling for it to go back to what it is now. *shrugs*

ZombieFan -

Please be specific. But I'll take a shot, and guess that with the generic meme pic, you're talking about the R870.

Shame about the pic really, because it bundles all shotguns under one banner. I myself, prefer the KSG, and like Cowraffe said, the S12 is inconsistent at best. I've taken a liking to the M1216 just recently, finally discovering how to fit it with my playstyle - some say that is a horrible to use shottie also.

The R870 isn't so bad now anyways.
1. Doesn't matter what has or has not been nerfed. Point is the SMG's get nerfed more why? Because they are magically "OP". Yet the auto-aim snipers and OHK shotties from 30 feet away aren't OP? OK makes tons of sense.

2. I said specifically that shotguns should be removed. And this should happen only shit players use shotties. Might as well just remove my ammo and make me unable to move.

3. Then you should of stated that YOU were. Not my fault if i get you mixed up with me.

4. Of course you don't you're the typical QSer that can't see the difference between normal sniping and auto-aim *cough* aimbot *cough*.
burntt0ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:31 AM   #1455
The Duke of Darkness
 
The Duke of Darkness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Leeds, UK
Posts: 1,845

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by burntt0ad View Post
3. Then you should of stated that YOU were. Not my fault if i get you mixed up with me.
He put I 4 times in that sentence, how do you misinterpret that?
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:32 AM   #1456
SolarFury
 
SolarFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 690

InjusticeReborn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by burntt0ad View Post
1. Doesn't matter what has or has not been nerfed. Point is the SMG's get nerfed more why? Because they are magically "OP". Yet the auto-aim snipers and OHK shotties from 30 feet away aren't OP? OK makes tons of sense.

2. I said specifically that shotguns should be removed. And this should happen only shit players use shotties. Might as well just remove my ammo and make me unable to move.

3. Then you should of stated that YOU were. Not my fault if i get you mixed up with me.

4. Of course you don't you're the typical QSer that can't see the difference between normal sniping and auto-aim *cough* aimbot *cough*.
1) You just sound bitter mate. There is only one shotgun that can OSK at a decent range (KSG), and that you have to be spot on with your shot.

2) Again, you sound so bitter it's making my eyes water.

Right. You said they should be removed in one post: "Treyarch caters to the quickscopers and people that use shotguns which btw should be removed", I question you about it - I question you which one are you talking about...

You call me an 'idiot' stating you never said you want them banned, or removed, but "i would just like to see a nerf" (I've quoted you twice now contradicting that). And you still didn't specify which one you're on about. But then, with the 2nd reply you go off on one, continuing on with the subject of quickscoping, suggesting they need their own playlist. You're now singling out snipers.

And now you're singling out shotguns, saying they should be removed. So now you've said they should be removed. Then you've said they shouldn't. Now you're saying they should, but this time just targeting shotguns.

Make up your mind.

And nice exaggeration.

3) Please, use your eyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarFury View Post

At the time when I first mentioned it, I felt like I was made to feel like I was being paranoid/looking into it too much, or perhaps just a run of bad luck.
Clear enough?

4) What the hell are you talking about here? Absolutely moronic. I'm not even going to bother.
__________________
SolarFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:45 AM   #1457
burntt0ad
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 503

burntt0ad's Gamercard
1. You must be new (or completely stupid) if you can't see shotties being OP except the S12. Treyarch needs to make all shotties like the S12. Short range and complete shit.

2. "and people that use shotguns which btw should be removed" How are you getting confused? Can you not read? Must be.

3. I did read it. Read it clearly. No need to point out oblivious mistakes.

4. Because you know it's true and can't deny the fact? Yeah i think this conversation is over. Have a nice life kid.

@Duke I know he said i 4 times. I read his post clearly.
burntt0ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:45 AM   #1458
SolarFury
 
SolarFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 690

InjusticeReborn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by burntt0ad View Post
1. You must be new (or completely stupid) if you can't see shotties being OP except the S12. Treyarch needs to make all shotties like the S12. Short range and complete shit.

2. "and people that use shotguns which btw should be removed" How are you getting confused? Can you not read? Must be.

3. I did read it. Read it clearly. No need to point out oblivious mistakes.

4. Because you know it's true and can't deny the fact? Yeah i think this conversation is over. Have a nice life kid.

@Duke I know he said i 4 times. I read his post clearly.
LMFAO.

1) What would be the point of having shotguns in the game, if they made the shotguns "complete shit"?

2) Again, whatever. You said they should be removed, then not, then you're gunning for their removal again. You're confusing yourself.

3) "no need to point out oblivious mistakes"? But you call me an idiot because I can't read your mind through a screen to tell which weapon you were in your original post specifically targeting for removal? _

4) What is true and I can't deny what? That I quickscope or use aimbots? Yes, I can deny that, but judging by how you've handled yourself recently, I highly doubt you'd be happy. You seem one track minded, your way or the highway, so they say...

If you READ MY POST CLEARLY, you would have read that I have been saying for a while that I think there is a problem with quickscoping, and that I thought that how Black Ops did it when shipped was perfect.

But again, you're a stubborn confused person, so I won't expect anything from you.

I don't feel the same way as you about the problem, as mine was just that the technique is being used massively now, and that those that normally do it don't play the objective.

Your problem with it however, from what I can gather, same with shotguns, is that you don't like being killed by players who play that way - you've been killed too many times for you liking, and so you've festered up some bitter hatred towards these players, calling for nerfs/removals what the hell ever, and calling said players "shit".

Sound about right? I hope I'm wrong.
__________________

Last edited by SolarFury; 07-03-2013 at 11:13 AM.
SolarFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:10 PM   #1459
tripleb2k
 
tripleb2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 1,483

BobZombie3k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Really hate the new Zombies Map. (At least with randoms), everyone goes off and does their own thing. Most run right to the mystery box since it's so easy to get too and spam that while getting down.
Zombies is alright with friends but Matchmaking brings the worst people on the planet together. It's almost unplayable.
__________________




tripleb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:35 PM   #1460
GTAmissions1
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 377

GTAmissions1's Gamercard
Really hate the "Buried" easter egg for several reasons.

I was about to get the achievement, but the host lagged out and 3.5 hours has just gone down the drain now. I was at the shooting range part, but that is insanely impossible because sometimes, you interfere with a target that was for the coop partner.

Having to go into "infinity mode" to search bodies for a part, get downed and surely cannot kill zombies in "infinity mode" even with a huge clip of ammo unloaded.

Having to solve riddles which my group managed to decrypt the code with the three boards.

Having to burn money just to get "time bombs" because if "infinity mode" doesn't work the first time, have to burn more just to get it again since it only comes in one shot. One of my group members spent over 100,000 points just to keep getting time bombs.

I am sorry for the rant. Pretty frustrated just to have something go down the drain, but since the easter egg was just found out recently, I don't blame anyone for confusion or not being prepared since I was requested by a "friend" to help him out since I just helped him with another easter egg in Black Ops which was the "The Big Bang Theory" and getting PAP guns.

Some games are worse like Max Payne 3's New York Minute mode which requires the whole story to be played in one sitting with zero downs. I probably had plenty of frustration with that just as much as this achievement.
GTAmissions1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:38 PM   #1461
GTAmissions1
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 377

GTAmissions1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleb2k View Post
Really hate the new Zombies Map. (At least with randoms), everyone goes off and does their own thing. Most run right to the mystery box since it's so easy to get too and spam that while getting down.
Zombies is alright with friends but Matchmaking brings the worst people on the planet together. It's almost unplayable.
I agree. It makes me want to just bank my points now and not use the mystery box because the randoms get mad because I cannot revive them.

This is another reason why I don't use my mic and just try to screw them over as much as possible now.

Well, I need to make sure that it is safe or else we both go down. The highest I got is round 14 with randoms. Just really frustrating with this game, but I don't want to make another thread about this.

Glad this is the one where people can express their feelings.
GTAmissions1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 01:02 AM   #1462
GTAmissions1
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 377

GTAmissions1's Gamercard
Just completed the required past missions on Veteran to get the achievement. But what really frustrates me is that you have to play them from the "mission select" option and have to set the difficulty to veteran with no saves and all in one go which really frustrates me. I don't have all the time in the world to commit to such a thing like that just to not be able to save.

I can't start a new game because it would wipe all my challenges and unlocks.

Really hate the IED mission especially in "Tactical Mode View" because I have too many guys and not enough resources along with the convoy that keeps moving. This is what is holding me back from getting all the challenges completed.

Zombies, now just bank the points now when playing with randoms. Never got far anyway.
GTAmissions1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 01:15 AM   #1463
Revenant Ex
 
Revenant Ex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 94

Revenant Ex's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAmissions1 View Post
Just completed the required past missions on Veteran to get the achievement. But what really frustrates me is that you have to play them from the "mission select" option and have to set the difficulty to veteran with no saves and all in one go which really frustrates me. I don't have all the time in the world to commit to such a thing like that just to not be able to save.

I can't start a new game because it would wipe all my challenges and unlocks.

Really hate the IED mission especially in "Tactical Mode View" because I have too many guys and not enough resources along with the convoy that keeps moving. This is what is holding me back from getting all the challenges completed.

Zombies, now just bank the points now when playing with randoms. Never got far anyway.
The IED missions are ridiculous sometimes. And personally its my least favorite group of missions.

As for Zombies, I feel you. This is why I have been hesitant in even playing Zombies anymore. I would usually play it religiously but I cant stand the random players. Usually kids or idiots who place their needs over the team.
Revenant Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:53 AM   #1464
GTAmissions1
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 377

GTAmissions1's Gamercard
Just played a game of zombies and got to the pack-a-punch.

My teammates decided to fool around and they both got downed. Well, I managed to complete the round and they respawned and I wanted to pack-a-punch my Galil and my teammate decides to down himself right beside the pack-a-punch and I get murdered since I needed the additional ammo.

Too discouraged to continue now. Buried is now complete crap to me now. I am probably going to be trading it in soon towards something else since I highly doubt the next map pack will make any difference to me.

Probably not buying another season's pass unless it is "Deal of the Week." At least save my money too.
GTAmissions1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:47 AM   #1465
syn201
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,160

run187's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleb2k View Post
Really hate the new Zombies Map. (At least with randoms), everyone goes off and does their own thing. Most run right to the mystery box since it's so easy to get too and spam that while getting down.
Zombies is alright with friends but Matchmaking brings the worst people on the planet together. It's almost unplayable.
Spring sprint sprint all they know how to do,no one works as a team thats Why one of the reasons mp sucks so much ass.

Then we have the "safe " spawn system,where next to the enemy is safe,once yes but 7 times in a row EVERY game gets old fast..
__________________
Ofay is on your ignore list because he THINKS
He knows EVERYTHING..

Anyone using the terms "lad","swag","COOL STORY BRO" will be insta ignored..
syn201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:47 AM   #1466
ginge88isfun
 
ginge88isfun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Stoke-On-Trent, England
Posts: 1,219
Send a message via Skype™ to ginge88isfun

Ginge88isfun's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I'm starting to hate French players who have to give a running commentary throughout the game as well as moaning about getting killed almost every 5 seconds.

And no I don't mute players as I shouldn't need to do so.
__________________
Retail 100% Complete - 22
Arcade 100% Complete - 17
Mobile 100% Complete - 1
ginge88isfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:06 PM   #1467
Cthulhu73
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 178
What he said !
Cthulhu73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:55 PM   #1468
SolarFury
 
SolarFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 690

InjusticeReborn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginge88isfun View Post
I'm starting to hate French players who have to give a running commentary throughout the game as well as moaning about getting killed almost every 5 seconds.

And no I don't mute players as I shouldn't need to do so.
Lol.

I had a random French on my team the other day. He was a sound guy, had a laugh with another fellow Brit who was on our team, and a pretty good player also. Seemed sure of himself though, because of that, I reckon.

When the other Brit was on the other team, the French was like "aww, now you're going to lose as you're not on my team". Sure enough, we won, the other Brit lost.

Next game, I was separated from them two. Every kill I got on the French brought a tear of happiness to my eyes. I so love the sound of the French swearing in English. XD

They lost, btw.

I find the French to be the laggiest out of all of the countries in Europe. Which is weird, because they're the closest.
__________________
SolarFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:33 PM   #1469
IIDSII HOODZ
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Cork, Ireland
Posts: 62

IIDSII HOODZ's Gamercard
Quick scoping faggots and people that don't play the objective.
__________________

IIDSII HOODZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:30 AM   #1470
burntt0ad
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 503

burntt0ad's Gamercard
Well i'm going to say it this game is THE worst cod game ever.

1. Fagscopers (sorry) aimbotters (no that's not right) auto-aim BS snipers (not right again wtf?). Oh it's quickscoping yeah that.

2. People that rush spawns in Domination then camp in them. This ain't TDM kiddies.

3. Useless teammates *oh what's that an enemy is shooting you? Here let me sit in this corner with my gun in my ass while you die hurrdur*.

4. Tryhards. What happened to the casual gamers? I remember back in MW2 barely anybody went tryhard. I see these kids like every god damn game. They gotta do their little dropshots and halo jump corners like little girls. Absolutely sad.

5. Care package's (funny complaint right?) Well i'm tired of some low lvl guy that's 10-20 calls in a CP and gets a VSAT or Dogs or a Swarm. Treyarch needs to take the 1300+ streaks out of the CP. It devalues the actual streaks. What's the point in getting a 1900 streak if you can just get a 550 and get a swarm that way? I swear the dev's are so retarded when it comes to making MP.

Last edited by burntt0ad; 07-13-2013 at 12:33 AM.
burntt0ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:45 PM.