PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Hitman: Absolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-13-2012, 08:08 PM   #1
xxcloud9xx

drahcir senyh's Gamercard
[SPOILERS] Veiled Death

hey guys, i have a question for those who have the game now as well, i'll put it in spoiler tags as not to ruin anything for others

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Old 11-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #2
Dirty130

Spoilers..

You've been warned..

Dressed as Snowman, I shot the King in the head with a silenced pistol as he snorted cocaine off the table in Snowman's apartment. Must be on normal difficulty or above.

Source: I currently hold the #1 posotion on the leaderboards for the first 2 levels.

Hope that resolves your problem.
Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:17 AM   #3
m00n22

m00n22's Gamercard
Thanks, gonna give that a try.

[spoiler alert!]

Also the second Veiled Death challange, has to do something with cop outfit...?

[/spoiler alert!]

Looking to boost, any online achievements, just check my gameslist and hit me on Xbox live! (GMT:+1).
m00n22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:35 AM   #4
Dirty130

Spoilers..

You've been warned..

Veiled: Part Two I did the same way but in a cop's uniform. Walked in on Snowman and the King dressed as a cop (which does not attract their attention), when the King snorted the cocaine I shot him in the head.

Edit: On Terminus can anyone tell me how they got Electrician Part 1 and Electrician Part 2. I'd be greatful as I've tried a few obvious ways and the challenge won't pop.

Last edited by Dirty130; 11-14-2012 at 01:32 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:53 PM   #5
mrozzzy

mrozzzy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
Spoilers..

You've been warned..

Veiled: Part Two I did the same way but in a cop's uniform. Walked in on Snowman and the King dressed as a cop (which does not attract their attention), when the King snorted the cocaine I shot him in the head.

Edit: Can anyone tell me how they got Electrician Part 1 and Electrician Part 2. I'd be greatful as I've tried a few obvious ways and the challenge won't pop.
Hey I'm having trouble with Part 1 (cop). I follow king and snowman into the apartment room, wait until king snorts a line and blow his head off with the ballers - entire time I'm dressed as a cop. Sometimes when I do this, snowman is turned around and I get silent assassin, bit the challenge never pops for me. What am I doing wrong?

Also, Part 2 is locked and it's def Cop #1, Dealer #2. I just can't get the cop part. Thanks!
mrozzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:34 PM   #6
Dirty130

Are you playing on normal difficulty or above? Challenges won't unlock on easy difficulty.

Edit: I still need help on Terminus. Electrician Part 1 and Electrician Part 2 if anyone can help?

Last edited by Dirty130; 11-14-2012 at 02:00 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:43 PM   #7
Roberymemi

Roberymemi's Gamercard
I have the same problem. I'm playing in normal dificulty, but I can take the Challenge. I try be dressed as Snowman and kill in the moment he is in the table, and I tray the Same with the cop clothes, but nothing happen, maybe I must try in hard o bigger dificulty??
Roberymemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:58 PM   #8
AntonioFNN

I did part 1 with the clothes from the policeman near the car. Then, at the apartment with the two folks, when the target is having his snow I did the slowmotion thing and it worked. Now I am stucked at part 2. No way to get it. Someone help?

P.S.:The challenges for Terminus are simple: you must be dressed as an eletrician and throw screwdrivers at others head
AntonioFNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:00 PM   #9
Roberymemi

Roberymemi's Gamercard
Nothing. I tried with slowmotion but not works, maybe is a bug in my game?? I don't understand, because I tried around 12 times and still not working. The last time with the cloth of the policeman and in slowmotion in hard level, and nothing
Roberymemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:49 AM   #10
Dirty130

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonioFNN View Post
P.S.:The challenges for Terminus are simple: you must be dressed as an eletrician and throw screwdrivers at others head
Thank you AntonioFNN! I couldn't for the life of me figure this out. I kept electrocuting people dressed as an Electrician, etc.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:17 PM   #11
AntonioFNN

Quote:
Thank you AntonioFNN! I couldn't for the life of me figure this out. I kept electrocuting people dressed as an Electrician, etc.
You are welcome. I am advancing through the game without Veiled Death part 2. Hope someone discover what I am missing for it
Old 11-15-2012, 02:16 PM   #12
Dirty130

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonioFNN View Post
You are welcome. I am advancing through the game without Veiled Death part 2. Hope someone discover what I am missing for it
For Veiled Death Part 2, do the same but dress as Snowman. Worked for me no problems
Old 11-15-2012, 03:12 PM   #13
asdfen

cool thread couldnt figure either of those out btw anyone finished "drop dead" maybe I am off in name on chinatown level. I pushed King out of the window to his death but it didnt unlock and I do not seen any other high places around.
asdfen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:03 PM   #14
xD Rick
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to xD Rick

xD Rick's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfen View Post
cool thread couldnt figure either of those out btw anyone finished "drop dead" maybe I am off in name on chinatown level. I pushed King out of the window to his death but it didnt unlock and I do not seen any other high places around.
Somewhere in the level, in an alley, there´s kind of a hole with little doors open which gives you a point of interest (holr RB) when you´re looking at it.
When the guy is near, and you too will pop an option by pressing A buttom you push him there. And that´s it.
xD Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:54 PM   #15
AntonioFNN

Finally! The secret is: you must use discretion. Do not kill other people other than the guy you need the clothes and the King. Also do not let anyone hear gunfire or see corpses. In other words, get the job well done in Silent Assassin mode, and shoot his head while he is using his snow. That way the challenge is done!
Old 11-15-2012, 11:02 PM   #16
Dirty130

Quote:
Originally Posted by xD Rick View Post
Somewhere in the level, in an alley, there´s kind of a hole with little doors open which gives you a point of interest (holr RB) when you´re looking at it.
When the guy is near, and you too will pop an option by pressing A buttom you push him there. And that´s it.

With all due respect, that is not how you get the Drop Dead challenge on King of Chinatown.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:38 PM   #17
BillyBobTwo
Banned User

Quote:
With all due respect, that is not how you get the Drop Dead challenge on King of Chinatown.
THIS^^

Drop Dead is the one where you drop the pallet of crates on his head. You are talking about Man Down.
BillyBobTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:00 AM   #18
asdfen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBobTwo View Post
Drop Dead is the one where you drop the pallet of crates on his head. You are talking about Man Down.
yah I have man down. Creates you say? Any more description than that? Although I will probably figure it out now thanks!.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:39 PM   #19
darklinky

linkofzelda77's Gamercard
Just posion the drugs in the room with the fuji fish while dressed as the cop and make sure you are in the room when he uses the drugs
darklinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:50 PM   #20
hayabusaDGO

i can't remember why i got both veiled dead part 1&2
at the same time with drug dealer outfit(in normal difficulty)
i'm not follow to kill snowman at underground after he check the goods
hayabusaDGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:10 PM   #21
doket

Send a message via MSN to doket

D4rk St4r 2007's Gamercard
i just unlock veiled death part 1 and part 2. here is what i do: when the game start go straight to the target car and stun the police there and disguise as him then go to snowman apartment where he still there. upon go up the apartment use blend to the police. then go up and in the room to stun snowman and took the disguise. this will complete part 1. then go to where the poison fish are and take it, go to king and bring him to snowman apartment. you must walk fast so you dont need to poison the drug infront king. after king take the drug. he die, part 2 will unlock. i think the point is you cant kill anyone beside the target....
doket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:30 PM   #22
hayabusaDGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by doket View Post
stun snowman and took the disguise. this will complete part 1.
ahh...don't notice i got part1 from that point before hahaha
hayabusaDGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:54 PM   #23
Carpetfluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfen View Post
yah I have man down. Creates you say? Any more description than that? Although I will probably figure it out now thanks!.
Just watch the King. At a point in his journey around he'll stop to pee. You'll see what you need then.
Carpetfluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:19 PM   #24
Kiri

iiadr3nl1neii's Gamercard
I've tried everything to make Veiled Death challenge complete. I've completed every other challenge for this level, even tried killing the king multiple ways while dressed in the cop uniform. I tried killing King while dressed as "Snowman" so hopefully it would complete the first and second one for me. Sadly it didn't work an yes I have tried waiting for King to start sniffing the "snow" before attempting to kill him.

A little insight would be nice.
Kiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:02 PM   #25
asdfen

step 1 go to the parked car area from the level start (to the left). hide behind boxes pick up and throw bottle in the conner. knock out police guy take his suite.
step 2 run to the drug dealer apartment (right) if you are fast he is still there talking on the phone on 2nd floor. knock him out take his suite. (veiled death 1 complete)
step 3 find King while wearing drugdealer suite. pick up poison on the way as well.
step 4 lead king back to drug dealer appartment. get there first and poison drugs while not in sight. wait for him to die. (veiled death 2 complete)
Old 11-17-2012, 08:11 PM   #26
Kiri

Thank you asd. It was exactly like was you said except for some reason I had to -KILL- Snowman with the garrot wire while wearing the police uniform to complete Veiled Death Pt. 1.

Part 2 unlocked as you said though.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:50 PM   #27
BillyBobTwo
Banned User

Here is the rundown

POLICE OFFICER - SNOWMAN
SNOWMAN - KING

The point of the reference is that they look right at you and acknowledge you and then you shoot them in the back when they ignore you.
BillyBobTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:28 PM   #28
A Medium Bear

Like Gazelle's Gamercard
Anyone got an idea on the two challenges at the bottom end of the first mission? The one with the piano on the bottom floor mansion and the secret one that says 'Untouched and Unaware' I think.

I've done nearly all of them in the first four missions and will be going hard afterwards today so I'll be frequently checking this if anyone needs a hand.
A Medium Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:46 PM   #29
Kiri

You have to kill the guard who inspects the Piano by removing the pin. I haven't successfully been able to do this without getting caught yet. For Unaware all you need to do is not kill anyone once the rating system starts an make your way to the 2nd floor.

Take the guard uniform > Take the Sleeping Pills > Dose the coffee with the pills > Wait for the head security guy to fall asleep > Take his card > Challenge Complete!
Old 11-17-2012, 11:03 PM   #30
A Medium Bear

Like Gazelle's Gamercard
Ahh, for the piano one, I just sat behind the bar where the Head drinks his coffee and shot the piano arm with my silverballer when he was inspecting it, they spot you but it is irrelevant. Thanks.

Now, I'm just missing the secret challenge on mission three, just got 50 challenges achievement on the first four missions
A Medium Bear is offline   Reply With Quote