PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-14-2012, 01:22 AM   #1
demonizer_andy

demonizer andy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
nav card zombies

ok so i picked this up and now next to my score theres a little icon, what does it do does anyone know
demonizer_andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:18 AM   #2
joshua777777

R3S1D3NT EVIL X's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonizer_andy View Post
ok so i picked this up and now next to my score theres a little icon, what does it do does anyone know
Found this:

Navigational Table
Parts Location. It is part of the Easter Egg. You need table, NavCard, Card Reader, Radio and Meteor.

You will find the Meteor and Nav Card at Bus Depot. The Meteor is in the hole in the wall at the Bus Depot. Pay $750 to open the door and immediately go left and look for it in the hole. You will need to crouch to pick it up. Nav Card is behind the Bus Depot. Again, take a left out of the door and walk to the window at the end of the Bus Depot. Walk along the side and look for the card on the ground.

You will find the table at the tunnel in one of the two locations. One is the walkway with M16 and other is the ĎSí bend in the map. Walk around until you get a notification to press X. Itís on the left side of the tunnel if you head towards the dinner.

Alternatively, if the table doesnít spawn in the tunnel, it will appear in the lower level of the room after the power room. On the ground, on the right side of the bridge you land on.

The Card Reader can be found in one of the locations. Either in the Town near the dumpster and box or at the farm house left of the refrigerator where a weapon can be stored on the wall.

Finally, Radio can be found at two locations. First is the garage at the diner, in the room with the car at the top of the file cabinet. You may have to jump to get this item. The other location is Nacht Der Untoten. Look for it towards the right of the building, on top of the bookshelf that was knocked over.
joshua777777 is offline   Reply With Quote