PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-14-2012, 07:11 AM   #1
DecadentBeaver

DecadentBeaver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Need help with character build/armour+weapons please!

First off, I've not played this game in a while, and really want to get back in to it, as I've enjoyed what I've played so far.

My main issue is, I've invested 15 hours so far, and all I have to show for it, is my standard armour and only been able to buy 1 weapon, which was marginally better than the previous steel sword I started with.

I've no idea where people are getting all these awesome weapon and armour sets that they are mentioning in the forum here. This is what I could really do with. Also, I'm not finding many quests to do, but I did get the notice board quests, so that was a bit of fun doing them. Just not having a quest marker is hard to get used too, kinda like Risen 2, but without it being a god awful game.

So, if anyone is cool enough to help me out and really get into Witcher 2 again, I'll be eternally grateful. Like I said, I've enjoyed what I've experienced so far, and want to immerse myself in the game world, and can deal without quest markers as its a great game.

Looking for people to join me in an epic Minecraft build once again. Its in creative, so if you are interested, message me for details.
DecadentBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote