PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Strategy > A World of Keflings
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-14-2012, 11:54 AM   #1
UnarmedReaper07

UnarmedReaper07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Omni-blade Prop Not Working Correctly

For some reason the omni-blade prop doesn't work properly in the game. It does the animation, but it's invisible on my screen. Does anyone else have the same problem?
UnarmedReaper07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:52 AM   #2
EatSleepDreamAchievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnarmedReaper07 View Post
For some reason the omni-blade prop doesn't work properly in the game. It does the animation, but it's invisible on my screen. Does anyone else have the same problem?
A few things to try:

1. Join a Multiplayer game and ask anyone else if they can see the Prop.
2. Do a splitscreen game with a 2nd controller and see if you can see the Prop.
3. Look to see if the Prop is working from the Dashboard and the Avatar Editor.
4. Try switching back and forth from different Avatar Props.
5. Delete the Prop file from your storage device and redownload it from the Avatar Awards area of the Avatar Editor.
6. Use a Silver FREE gamertag and unlock the same Prop (get 25 melee kills) and use the Prop in AWOK with that other gamertag to see if it works.
7. See what Ninjabee has to say by posting on their official AWOK forums found here: http://ninjabee.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=20

However, I don't expect Ninjabee to be able to do much of anything other than to suggest what I have already suggested as possible solutions. They aren't going to do a Title Update just to fix 1 Prop, assuming the problem is with AWOK and NOT just the Prop itself.

While I don't have this Prop, I haven't had any issues with the ones I do have, including those that are Avatar Awards.

Good luck
When insulting someone by calling them "kid", you are officially announcing that you are arguing with a kid. Some adult YOU are.

pinĚhead
[pin-hed] noun
1. the head of a pin.
2. something very small or insignificant.
3. Slang. a stupid person; nitwit.

Last edited by EatSleepDreamAchievements; 11-15-2012 at 04:11 AM.
EatSleepDreamAchievements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:34 AM   #3
UnarmedReaper07

UnarmedReaper07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatSleepDreamAchievements View Post
A few things to try:

1. Join a Multiplayer game and ask anyone else if they can see the Prop.
2. Do a splitscreen game with a 2nd controller and see if you can see the Prop.
3. Look to see if the Prop is working from the Dashboard and the Avatar Editor.
4. Try switching back and forth from different Avatar Props.
5. Delete the Prop file from your storage device and redownload it from the Avatar Awards area of the Avatar Editor.
6. Use a Silver FREE gamertag and unlock the same Prop (get 25 melee kills) and use the Prop in AWOK with that other gamertag to see if it works.
7. See what Ninjabee has to say by posting on their official AWOK forums found here: http://ninjabee.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=20

However, I don't expect Ninjabee to be able to do much of anything other than to suggest what I have already suggested as possible solutions. They aren't going to do a Title Update just to fix 1 Prop, assuming the problem is with AWOK and NOT just the Prop itself.

While I don't have this Prop, I haven't had any issues with the ones I do have, including those that are Avatar Awards.

Good luck

Thank you for the reply. This is the only prop that doesn't work correctly that I've tried.

*Nothing that I tried works. Now the zombiesaurus dlc isn't working in the in-game dlc menu. Kept on getting an error.

Last edited by UnarmedReaper07; 11-16-2012 at 06:25 PM.
UnarmedReaper07 is offline   Reply With Quote