PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Card and Board > Battleship
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-07-2012, 04:54 PM   #1
Spiritus

i spiritus i's Gamercard
Reinforcements did not come Achievement

Anyone know how to get this? The AI does not seem to ever bring reinforcements, unless this achievement means MP?
Spiritus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:01 PM   #2
SKIN RIP

Skin Rip's Gamercard
Not MP only available in SP...I just unlocked it after about 50 matches I noticed that if I sunk a ship before the AI hit 1 of mine they would call reinforcements.

Hope this helps

SKIN RIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:01 AM   #3
Spiritus

i spiritus i's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKIN RIP View Post
Not MP only available in SP...I just unlocked it after about 50 matches I noticed that if I sunk a ship before the AI hit 1 of mine they would call reinforcements.

Hope this helps
Thanks mate. I'll give it a go.
Spiritus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 07:40 AM   #4
XBOX ISAAC82
Subscribing Member

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritus View Post
Thanks mate. I'll give it a go.
This achievement is doing my head in. After 35 games I have not had 1 reinforcement ship appear.

Friend Requests will likely be ignored unless you MESSAGE
ME FIRST
as I a have full friends list already.

XBOX ISAAC82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:32 PM   #5
Buckswana

Buckswana's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Platinum   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
This must be done in Solo/Superweapons mode. It will not show you at the bottom if they have a 6th ship (reinforcement) until you hit it. They don't call for reinforcements, they are either using that power up or not from the start of the game. I've hit the reinforcement ship first, so it doesn't matter what order you hit them in. I used the Chain Gun/White Star/Reinforcements for my powers, and got a reinforcement on the other side about 2 out of every 3 games. The reinforcement ship is always an extra 3 peg ship, just so you know. The achievement pops mid game, as soon as you sink your 5th, which makes me think you don't need to win the games either, just sink 5 of them.

1st in World w/100+ completions in Retail, XBLA & WP games
Buckswana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:55 AM   #6
XBOX ISAAC82
Subscribing Member

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckswana View Post
This must be done in Solo/Superweapons mode. It will not show you at the bottom if they have a 6th ship (reinforcement) until you hit it. They don't call for reinforcements, they are either using that power up or not from the start of the game. I've hit the reinforcement ship first, so it doesn't matter what order you hit them in. I used the Chain Gun/White Star/Reinforcements for my powers, and got a reinforcement on the other side about 2 out of every 3 games. The reinforcement ship is always an extra 3 peg ship, just so you know. The achievement pops mid game, as soon as you sink your 5th, which makes me think you don't need to win the games either, just sink 5 of them.
Yeah, I have been doing exactly this. Got the tips off of ta.com. Perhaps because I have already unlocked all Superweapons the enemy only uses the best ones because I don't understand why I am getting none even after fifty games.

Friend Requests will likely be ignored unless you MESSAGE
ME FIRST
as I a have full friends list already.

XBOX ISAAC82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 06:10 AM   #7
CAT4

CAT4's Gamercard
Yeah, I used chain gun, frag bomb, and white star. Reinforcement ship came 5 out 5 times for me.
CAT4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:13 AM   #8
yamayamayaamaa

Send a message via ICQ to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via AIM to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Yahoo to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Skype™ to yamayamayaamaa

yamayamayaamaa's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
What a piece of shit game.

I got the achievement at 37 wins, Fleet Admiral Rank, and around 292-298 ships sunk.

yamayamayaamaa is offline   Reply With Quote