PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Puzzle and Word > Space Giraffe
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-13-2007, 05:24 PM   #1
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Gears of War Annex Challenge Runners Up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Bronze   Street Fighter 2 Runner-up   Donator - Level 1   UNO - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements here.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:43 PM   #2
jtkauff

Arashi Prime's Gamercard
So for those who have the full game, how difficult are the achievements looking? Most seemed not too difficult, given my time with the demo, but I'd love to hear from some who have the full game (which I'll probably pick up eventually regardless, but I need to clear out my backlog first).
jtkauff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 09:08 AM   #3
Rand al Thor 19

Rand al Thor 19's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtkauff View Post
So for those who have the full game, how difficult are the achievements looking? Most seemed not too difficult, given my time with the demo, but I'd love to hear from some who have the full game (which I'll probably pick up eventually regardless, but I need to clear out my backlog first).
I have 90pts in it now... I plan on getting 100 but after that, it gets pretty hard. Once you know how to play the game, getting 100 pts shouldn't be tough. Of course most people have no idea how to play this game the right way, and will only play a couple of times and declare it a terrible game and never play it agin.. Personally, I think it's the best XBLA arcade game out.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:02 AM   #4
kiskey

The Achievments in this game arnt too bad the only really tough one is play from level 1 to 100. This games got to be my favorite arcade game to. At first i had no idea what was going on but once you figure it out its alot fun and really addictive you just got to give it a chance.
kiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 05:02 PM   #5
jtkauff

Arashi Prime's Gamercard
Cool, thanks for the input. I'll probably have to pick it up sooner than later. Still working through the huge influx of games that I've picked up lately, but this one is definitely tops on my XBLA list.
jtkauff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 01:04 PM   #6
IamTheKoP

iamthekop's Gamercard
Still not many people with this game It'd be nice to discuss some of the achievements, like for example: How the hell do I keep the flower alive? I'm not really getting that one

Go figure... right after I post I get the damn flower. Still not sure how I did it...

Last edited by IamTheKoP; 09-24-2007 at 01:14 PM. Reason: .
IamTheKoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 02:18 PM   #7
Payshince

Payshince's Gamercard
More people comment

Read my comment on, Achievement Guide Thread please!
Payshince is offline   Reply With Quote