PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2 > Mister Torgue's Campaign of Carnage
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-16-2012, 02:34 PM   #31
Axel 360

axelquatripolar's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
People are stupid as all hell, that's where it comes from. Mystery solved.
I think youīre the one that really is going to look like a stupid when the DLC comes out. It has a story involved, but itīs short of an Underdome.

I already read the story and mission flow, and it does include some Underdome action, Moxxi, waves, and bosses after rounds. Not everything will be in the same location and this time most of the waves and stuff do have a reason to be there, not just appearing because "why not?". BUT, the whole plot evolves around an Underdome, and most of the time we will be fighting against waves.

It really make me laugh. When the DLC was announced I said in this same forum it was a new Underdome, and every single reply I get was people thinking I had a problem to see an Underdome vibe out of the cheevos. Now the DLC is about to get out and, HEY, turns out I was completely right, the rest completely wrong. It is not exactly an Underdome, but is certainly closer to that then Zombi Island or General Knoxx.
Old 11-16-2012, 02:59 PM   #32
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by juniorvarsity33 View Post
Any chance this will car/racing related?
With the name and that picture of the girl holding a checkered flag, that's my guess. And no, I have looked at any videos yet.

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:06 PM   #33
Iam918

Iam918's Gamercard
November 20th (next tuesday) this dlc drops
Iam918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:42 PM   #34
incinerator950
Banned User

incinerator950's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel 360 View Post
I think youīre the one that really is going to look like a stupid when the DLC comes out. It has a story involved, but itīs short of an Underdome.

I already read the story and mission flow, and it does include some Underdome action, Moxxi, waves, and bosses after rounds. Not everything will be in the same location and this time most of the waves and stuff do have a reason to be there, not just appearing because "why not?". BUT, the whole plot evolves around an Underdome, and most of the time we will be fighting against waves.

It really make me laugh. When the DLC was announced I said in this same forum it was a new Underdome, and every single reply I get was people thinking I had a problem to see an Underdome vibe out of the cheevos. Now the DLC is about to get out and, HEY, turns out I was completely right, the rest completely wrong. It is not exactly an Underdome, but is certainly closer to that then Zombi Island or General Knoxx.
I read the leaked script for Mass Effect 3 before the game was released. I was there for the reaction.

Yeah, I laughed too.
incinerator950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:42 PM   #35
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:

So you're not right but you're not wrong but you like to throw it in people's faces? We're both half right, or half wrong or whatever you want to call it. There's obviously more to it than it being exactly like the original Moxxi DLC, but I will admit that I overestimated Gearbox - and this is the second time this week they have reminded me of that. So this is me conceding to your half-assed "I told you so", I'll be expecting the same response from you when it releases and isn't exactly like the original Underdome.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:56 PM   #36
incinerator950
Banned User

I haven't honestly been impressed with anything Gearbox has done as of lately.

Still, wait and see is the best approach as I've got the Season Pass.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:42 PM   #37
Axel 360

Quote:
So you're not right but you're not wrong but you like to throw it in people's faces? We're both half right, or half wrong or whatever you want to call it. There's obviously more to it than it being exactly like the original Moxxi DLC, but I will admit that I overestimated Gearbox - and this is the second time this week they have reminded me of that. So this is me conceding to your half-assed "I told you so", I'll be expecting the same response from you when it releases and isn't exactly like the original Underdome.
You got me wrong. It was not a "I told you so" kind of message, although reading it it sure seems so even for me, it was more like "youīre wrong and calling people stupid, Iīm right and I will never call them that just because their opinion donīt match mine".

I have seen you write a loot here in the Borderlands 2 sub forum and never occur to me that you were one of those who insult for the fun of it, and I donīt think you are, I guess that why I put that message, kind of saying "Cīmon dude, arenīt you better than this?"
Old 11-16-2012, 08:08 PM   #38
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
You got me wrong. It was not a "I told you so" kind of message, although reading it it sure seems so even for me, it was more like "youīre wrong and calling people stupid, Iīm right and I will never call them that just because their opinion donīt match mine".

I have seen you write a loot here in the Borderlands 2 sub forum and never occur to me that you were one of those who insult for the fun of it, and I donīt think you are, I guess that why I put that message, kind of saying "Cīmon dude, arenīt you better than this?"
Gotcha, let's hope for all our sake it's ends up being anything but a Moxxi-clone.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:12 PM   #39
incinerator950
Banned User

Quote:

Quote:
Gotcha, let's hope for all our sake it's ends up being anything but a Moxxi-clone.
I sincerely hope so.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:56 PM   #40
Axel 360

For the review I read from a spanish videogame magazine, itīs not at all like Moxxi, so we can all breath quiet for that.

Donīt want to spoil anything, but thereīs a lot of history involve, and even when there will be waves and stuff those are presented in a very different way. Still, this is a competition.

I have to say, after reading the review, Iīm actually pretty excited for the DLC. And for that "confirmation" on Randyīs twitter about a new character. And for the remaining two mayor DLCs.

Also, Eridium find its way to be useful again.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:04 PM   #41
incinerator950
Banned User

From what people have been saying, Eridium didn't sound useful.

I'd request a spoiler tag, but I'll find out in four days.