PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Bond 007: Quantum of Solace
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-23-2011, 01:58 AM   #1
catboy88

yo5itobu5's Gamercard
Credits not being earned

Whenever I finish a game, for some reason I'm not getting any of my credits that I earn. It started happening after I joined a game that was glitched (Infinite Ammo, grenades, etc.), and at the end of the game it said something around -290000 credits earned. Could my credits have gone negative? It only says zero credits in the store and I already tried to clear my cache, but it didn't help. Has this happened to anyone else?
Old 05-13-2012, 11:55 PM   #2
punto2v

punto2v's Gamercard
I think the same thing happened to me.
After my first multiplayer game, some weapons have been unlocked (golden or not) but my credits are always at zero !
I haven't seen if I earned a lot of negative credits in this first game (like - 290 000) but I suppose it.

So now, I don't know what to do ?! Must I win 290000 plus 100000 to have the right to buy all the weapons ? Or it's not obtainable ?
punto2v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 10:23 AM   #3
punto2v

punto2v's Gamercard
Finally, I got the achievement. Hopefully, I must earned something like - 50.000 or - 100.000 in the glitched game. If someone has the same problem, don't worry, just keep playing and you'll get it! There's enough people to find a game and get the achievement legit
punto2v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:13 AM   #4
Cuticthrasher

CubicThrasher's Gamercard
I am having problems with credits showing up as well. The achievement for 10k credits unlocked, but it keeps showing my balance as 0 and I can not purchase any upgrades.
Cuticthrasher is offline   Reply With Quote