PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Sports and Fitness > LoveFOOTBALL
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-03-2009, 08:17 AM   #1
A 2rue Beast

A 2rue Beast's Gamercard
A little achievement info

For the 200 point achievement for beating the Japan Story with every player. Total players 36. There are 8 FW's, 13 MF's, 11 DF's, and 4 GK's. There are 16 games per story with loading screens and penalties each story can take 4 to 6 hours. If you have a bench player you might only play half the game so it makes the season go quicker.

The 100 hour achievement is a misprint and really means 200 hours in gametime. After completing the 36 player stories I stand at roughly 95 hours of in gametime. I hope this helps people out because these were the achievements I had questions about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple
Guys, don't hate on A 2rue Beast just because he's better than you. There's always someone better, and he's that guy.
A 2rue Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:56 AM   #2
Ak47

Vv AK 47 vV's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by A 2rue Beast View Post
For the 200 point achievement for beating the Japan Story with every player. Total players 36. There are 8 FW's, 13 MF's, 11 DF's, and 4 GK's. There are 16 games per story with loading screens and penalties each story can take 4 to 6 hours. If you have a bench player you might only play half the game so it makes the season go quicker.

The 100 hour achievement is a misprint and really means 200 hours in gametime. After completing the 36 player stories I stand at roughly 95 hours of in gametime. I hope this helps people out because these were the achievements I had questions about.
Nice I never realized how hard of a game this was going to be. Wow 200 hours of in time gameplay thats epic.

Have you tried taping down your controller? Do you know if that will count? If not, once I play this game again I will get all other achievements and leave my jap 360 in a game on while I play on my other 360's. Wow this is freaking insane but I want that achievement lol.

Fling yourself fifa 09 guide!
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...=1#post2085525

Games I am boosting:
2010 Fifa World Cup

Computer games (add for pc boosting)
Viva Pinata
Ak47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:06 AM   #3
A 0 E monkey

A 0 E Monkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
There is very little way of autoing this as I believe, generally, 3 goals are required to continue the story. Turbo pad does help for skipping text though. Also my advice would be since there is no in game timer to time yourself each time you play it (only counting game time obviously) so you know roughly where you are at; there is nothing worse than not knowing if you are 1 hour away or 100.

1st and only LEGIT Chinese Everyparty 1k...
Guide coming soon
1st 1250 TW Carnival Games
4th to 1K Superstar, 1st non-asian, guide HERE
1st 1k Battle Vs Chess 360

Last edited by A 0 E monkey; 05-22-2011 at 11:55 AM.
A 0 E monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 10:17 AM   #4
A 2rue Beast

A 2rue Beast's Gamercard
The 200 hour gameplay achievement takes around 70 to 80 seasons which comes out to roughly 450 hrs but feels like 800 hrs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple
Guys, don't hate on A 2rue Beast just because he's better than you. There's always someone better, and he's that guy.
A 2rue Beast is offline   Reply With Quote