PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Shmup > Muchi Muchi Pork! & Pink Sweets
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-24-2011, 02:23 AM   #1
spyder2g

Spyder2g's Gamercard
These two are hard as hell !!!!!

I'm certainly not the best at Cave shmups, not too good at all actually, but I enjoy the hell out of 'em. Deathsmiles 2 is definitely my favorite and at least I can get pretty far without dying. With these 2 I am continuing every 5 seconds, and not really having a good time especially with some of the bosses. Can you unlock the ability to turn off the bullets like in Do Don Pachi or anything? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

spyder2g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:40 AM   #2
amacteur
Graphics Team

Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder2g View Post
I'm certainly not the best at Cave shmups, not too good at all actually, but I enjoy the hell out of 'em. Deathsmiles 2 is definitely my favorite and at least I can get pretty far without dying. With these 2 I am continuing every 5 seconds, and not really having a good time especially with some of the bosses. Can you unlock the ability to turn off the bullets like in Do Don Pachi or anything? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
I'm mostly playing Muchi Muchi Pork cuz I don't really enjoy Pink Sweets (even if it's not that bad).

I've not 1cc it yet, but with some practice, it won't be too hard. Just download replays to better understand mechanics, but I don't have any strategy for not being shot every 5 seconds

In Muchi Muchi Pork, you can easily reach stage 5 without continuing, then it's another story
Old 03-26-2011, 04:15 PM   #3
milkycha

milkycha's Gamercard
Muchi Muchi Pork is the easiest Cave game I've ever played. I'm about to create a thread with a video of the first level that demonstrates how to get your chain to max before the mid boss, start scoring your way to the 30,000,000 and 60,000,000 points achievements and, I guess, how not to die.

I hope it explains the scoring system and helps new players like yourself. I'll create the thread as soon as the video finishes uploading to YouTube.

milkycha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:47 PM   #4
Coorhagon

Coorhagon's Gamercard
I have only briefly played both of these (I am currently trying for cheevos in Bullet Soul) but Much Muchi Pork seems like it would be ok with some practice were as Pink Sweets seems ridiculously difficult. I don't think even with tons of practice I could get anywhere close to 1CC clear.