PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Shmup > Mushihimesama HD
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-02-2012, 01:25 AM   #1
Mirai

Send a message via MSN to Mirai

Mirai's Gamercard
1.5 DLC Code useful if you already have the old game?

Got the regular version, it came with the some "1.5 DLC" code . Is this just a code to download the old Mushihimesama? I already have the old game and a japanese live account so I know how japanese DLC cards usually work. I just can't figure out if this is the same game or maybe there's something different. Has anybody redeemed the code yet? What the heck is it? Apologies if this turns out to be a stupid question... So confused.

Thanks'
Old 06-04-2012, 09:00 AM   #2
deexor

deexor's Gamercard
Cave created a special limited edition version of Mushihimesama in 2011, called Mushihimesama 1.5. It features different enemy placements, and a new type of play, in which you start with MAX power from the first level.

1.5 is offered as free DLC in the first print run of the game. Once you redeem the DLC, it's available as a new mode in the game menus.

It sounds to be the star of the package for those who have played the game a lot on PS2 or arcade. The whole game is new to me, and I haven't had time to get familiar with 1.5 yet, I've just played the 360 and arrange modes.