PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Action > Onechanbara vorteX
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-01-2007, 05:16 PM   #1
Minty

Send a message via MSN to Minty Send a message via Skype™ to Minty

Minty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Minty   x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   15,000 Posts   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   PAX Meet 2010   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 MVP   Donator - Level 5   x360a Book Club   Submit - Bronze   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Game Info

Onechanbara Vortex is the latest in the series of hack and slash meets eye candy games. If you haven't heard of this set of games, you're not alone. The franchise does have a nice little cult following, but it has previously only shown up on the PlayStation 2 and then only in Japan. Onechanbara Vortex is set to come out next week in Japan for Xbox 360, but there has yet to be an announcement regarding a US release. We got some hands-on time with the game at a press event last week and can safely say that Onechanbara Vortex offers a whole lot more of what brought in the cult following in the first place.

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/750/750362p1.html

Last edited by Minty; 01-01-2007 at 05:22 PM.
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 06:07 PM   #2
Psycence
Red Room Member

Send a message via MSN to Psycence

psycence's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 4   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
This is rumoured to be getting at least an North American release, as Tamsoft and D3 Publisher are releasing Earth Defence Force 3 In U.S and E.U.

As far as I can tell of the story so far, it goes something like...

Zombie's appear, one girl in bikini and one school girl go out with katana's and start to lay the smack down.

Then a very busty blonde joins in the fun with an Uzi.... I'll tell you more as I progress!

Best of all is DRESSUP MODE! in which you obviously unlock clothes to put on the character's, of which there are 6...all women...all nearly naked.
***Pardon the sarcasm, but all of it is so painfully dull, unchallenging and therefore uninvolving that we can only imagine the tears of doom that the testers had to endure while playing through this repeatedly*** Eurogamer review of Pirates of the Caribbean - At Worlds End.....how true their words are, sob sob
Psycence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:38 PM   #3
xboxgamer78

xboxgamer78's Gamercard
I just finished the game on easy (which you don't get an acheivement for) and it has 20 chapters to it. Took me less than 8 hours to play through it.
xboxgamer78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 06:45 PM   #4
Psycence
Red Room Member

Send a message via MSN to Psycence

psycence's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 4   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
My mistake, I shall beat my head in a car door until I am forgiven for this most grievous of sin's.
***Pardon the sarcasm, but all of it is so painfully dull, unchallenging and therefore uninvolving that we can only imagine the tears of doom that the testers had to endure while playing through this repeatedly*** Eurogamer review of Pirates of the Caribbean - At Worlds End.....how true their words are, sob sob
Psycence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:12 AM   #5
heureuy

tag's Gamercard
keren borw tapi nya kumaha atuh da teu resep masa aing kudu neleg sampeu
heureuy is offline   Reply With Quote