PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Adventure > Root Double: Before Crime * After Days
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-17-2012, 05:40 PM   #1
wj19921227

Burt Wang's Gamercard
Question Anyone can translate this Japanese guide?

I have just found this guide written in Japanese,anyone would like to translate it into English?

http://hp.kutikomi.net/aselia3/?n=page727

Thanks
wj19921227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:45 PM   #2
Minty

Send a message via MSN to Minty Send a message via Skype™ to Minty

Minty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Minty   x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   15,000 Posts   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   PAX Meet 2010   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 MVP   Donator - Level 5   x360a Book Club   Submit - Bronze   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
http://translate.google.com/translat...age727&act=url

Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 12:32 AM   #3
sanger

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
No need to translate it. It will look exactly same because it just lists the choices in the order you need to select and if you translate the choices you are not going to know what to choose for obvious reason.

Note that using that guide will not get you the 100% text read message so 1000G is not possible. This is very clearly mentioned in the guide notes section of the home page. I found this guide three days after the game's release but decided not to play the game because of the fact that it does not get you the full 1000G.
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:20 PM   #4
sanger

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
After having 1000'ed the game, I will say that guide wasn't all that helpful. Not only does it explicitly state it won't get you the full 1000 due to 100% text messages not being attainable using the guide, it also did not get me several achievements that it should have.
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote