PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > RPG > Spectral Force 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-29-2006, 04:25 PM   #1
Kaens

Send a message via AIM to Kaens Send a message via MSN to Kaens

kaens's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Does anyone else have this game?

I put about 15-20 hours in this game and have zero achievements. For those that don't know it's very much like FF Tactics. You select your team from all the characters you've unlocked and go on missions around the map. I guess it's a little like Advanced Wars for the DS if you haven't tried Tactics before. Grid based, turn based, rpg that the Japanese love so much.

In theory you pick up more characters as the story progresses and you beat them in the story mode, but I've beaten two people that I'm pretty sure should have unlocked more guys and they did not. That's cool, obviously I'm doing something wrong but here's where I screwed myself and I'm hoping someone can help me out...

As you get to a new area on the map you can select various missions based on your level. Doing these missions levels up your characters so you can take on harder missions (duh right). Well there are these bigger story missions that have no clear indicator that this is one of them and not a regular mission where I believe you are supposed to unlock more people. Well I've saved "inside" one of these missions and there is no way to quit the mission and go level back up. I'm clearly too low of a level to beat this mission as I've tried several times and just get my ass handed to me.

Throwing out this out there on the off chance that someone might have some experience with this game. Guess I should use multiple saves in the future huh? I'm really bad about saving a lot.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:35 PM   #2
Wreckon Dracgon

Wreckon Dracgon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   Gamerscore League Season 5 Winner   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 3   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 2   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
You know I just noticed your in VA... whereabouts?
To answer your question I do have it but have yet to play it. I will probably start on it during the Christmas Break (like that helps you) I'm just tied up at the moment trying to finish Burnout, Bullet Witch, and Superman. I don't want to get involved with any other games at least until I get those done (other than Gears of War, and Enchanted Arms of course). I'll probably send you a request once I start playing as to how to get the achievements. When we talked last time and you mentioned your troubles with the game I looked at the leaderboard but none of those guys are any help because either they don't understand what I'm asking or they are gamesavers and never really played the damn game. I really hope you find out, because I'll need your help, ohh and thanks again for the Phantasy Star tips the Claws worked great for the boss battles although I still liked to run around with the double bladed light saber that I finally got to work right. Seems I needed to upgrade my little robot and he stopped making sandwiches.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:41 PM   #3
Kaens

Send a message via AIM to Kaens Send a message via MSN to Kaens

kaens's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
I live in Spotsylvania, about halfway between DC & Richmond.

Yeah I just gave up on this game and unless someone tells me how to play I don't know when I'll ever get to it with all the games that are coming out now.

You mean the knuckles work great on the boss battles right? Yeah the sabers look cool but I just didn't find them that effective. I don't know how I upgraded my robot. At first I could only put like 20 in, then was like 30 but I never did anything but put those cards in it. *shrug* Some guys outside of one of the shops once said to me, "looks like your robot is due for an upgrade.. we'll talk about it later". Later I went back to talk to him and he never said anything. I was actually hoping my robot would change shape or something, that whole part was disappointing.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:48 PM   #4
Wreckon Dracgon

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   Gamerscore League Season 5 Winner   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 3   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 2   Submit - Bronze
Yeah I meant the Knuckles and I actually upgraded mine by accident. I was trying to put materials in for him to store but instead I was giving them to him. I was getting pissed because here I am giving him all this stuff and then it was gone. Then I noticed the little blue bar at the bottom for his status going up. So I reloaded my save before I wasted all my money. Purchased two of everything from the shop and gave them to him one at a time to see what made him go up the quickest. Then I just purchased those few items and was finally able to make my double fire saber... which of course really didn't work too well in the end but at least I looked cool.
Old 11-30-2006, 12:36 PM   #5
Wreckon Dracgon

Here Ya Go...

Have Fun

Spectral Force 3
1. 戦陣」発動50回達成
Let off 50 Senjin combos - 25 points

2. 敵の総撃破数 500 体達成
Defeat 500 enemy generals - 25 points

3. 任務中のコンボ数 100 達成
Attain 100 combos while in a mission - 25 points

4. 任務中のトータルダメージ 10,000ポイント達成
Reach 10,0000 total damage score from in a mission - 25 points

5. 任務評価「S」ランクを1回取得
Attain S Rank in One Mission - 25 points

6. 特殊メンバーの入団Ⅰ
A special member joins your team I - 25 points

7. ザキフォンの入団
Zakiphon joins your team - 25 points

8. チクの入団
Chik joins your team - 25 points

9. クリスの入団
Chris joins your team - 25 points

10. ランジェの入団
Lange joins your team - 25 points

11. マユラの入団
Mayura joins your team - 25 points

12. スガタの入団
Sugata joins your team - 25 points

13. ラミアの入団
Lamia joins your team - 25 points

14. 大蛇丸の入団
Orochimaru joins your team - 25 points

15. 蓮撃の入団
Rengeki joins your team - 25 points

16. 不如帰の入団
Hototogisu joins your team - 25 points

17. 特殊メンバーの入団Ⅱ
A special member joins your team II - 25 points

18. リトル・スノーの入団
Little Snow joins your team - 25 points

19. アルの入団
Al joins your team - 25 points

20. ブレイクの入団
Break joins your team - 25 points

21. カルチャの入団
Culture joins your team - 25 points

22. リーガルリリーの入団
Legal Lily joins your team - 25 points

23. ルリア・プルの入団
Rulia Bull joins your team - 25 points

24. プリムローズの入団
Primrose joins your team - 25 points

25. マーガレットの入団
Margaret joins your team - 25 points

26. フォルトの入団
Forto joins your team - 25 points

27. ティナの入団
Tina joins your team - 25 points

28. ラトの入団
Rato joins your team - 25 points

29. リムの入団
Rim joins your team - 25 points

30. アニータの入団
Anita joins your team - 25 points

31. キラットの入団
Kirat joins your team - 25 points

32. 代ハマオウの入団
7th Generation Hamaou joins your team - 25 points

33.トリックブルーの入団
Trickblue joins your team - 25 points

34.イヌオウの入団
Inuou joins your team - 25 points

35. ルーチェの入団
Luche joins your team - 25 points

36. ギュフィ2世の入団
Gyufee II joins your team - 25 points

37. シーマツヴァイの入団
Shima Zwei joins your team - 25 points

38. マリマー Maria -マリマーの入団
Maria joins your team - 25 points

39. フーヤ Fuuya フーヤの入団
Fuuya joins your team - 25 points

40. ニャン Nyan ニャンの入団
Nyan joins your team - 25 points
Old 12-05-2006, 05:37 PM   #6
IMportdreams95
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to IMportdreams95 Send a message via MSN to IMportdreams95 Send a message via Yahoo to IMportdreams95

Xx IMP0RT xX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Doom Tournament - 3rd Place   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
im pretty sure that im going to get this game. not sure if your going to sell when done or not wreckon, but regardless this will be a game i get.
IMportdreams95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 07:41 PM   #7
Leone Phelps

Leone Phelps's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I have this game and have noticed that in missions you can unlock certain characters by beating the mission or doing things like speaking to them with a certain character, much like the game Fire Emblem. Once you destroy armies, missions unlock where you can unlock people of said armies. Hope that helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMS Resolution
I find it mind-boggling that you openly admit to finding a crouching nut sack funny, call us all "vaginas" and then claim to be mature. .
LOL
Leone Phelps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:38 AM   #8
ColdFire1236

Just started today, so far I am enjoying it.
ColdFire1236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:51 AM   #9
Steveo4lyfe

Steveo4lyfe's Gamercard
I've been playing this game for a short while and just today I looked at how to get all the echiements on this exact site and they proved quite insightful. I find that if I save after every battle in the main menu I have no problems in returning to and fro from battles. It's a really easy game to play that makes room for a long gaming experience and some people that haven't played the nintendo ds games like ff tactics or fire emblem or advance wars, will have little to noexperience in playing this game.
Steveo4lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote