PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-03-2013, 04:43 PM   #1
Lightnning

Noirei's Gamercard
Quick Zombies EE question.

Heh sorry if this has been asked before, didnt see this mentioned on any other thread unless im blind . (Highly possible) XD

But yes, I understand once yu do Any Version of the Easter eggs in Zombies, Maxis' or Richtofen's side, the towers for both Die Rise and Tranzet light up diffrently. I also understand once yu do a version yu CAN NOT do it again.

So my question is, if yu do say Richtofen's version in Tranzet are yu able to swap the light colors by doing Maxis' in another game? Or are yu stuck with the lights for Richtofen's version..

Haha reason i ask is simple. I have just a feeling (No proof) they might do somthing with both if not one version of these easter eggs for the final DLC. Wether it be do all of Richtofen's or Maxis version in all maps or not, I just wana be safe if they do somthin like this, so i wana get confermation before i do the ee for Die Rise. ^^

Thanks in advance! An sorry for the read XD
Old 02-04-2013, 01:36 AM   #2
kohlerxxx

kohlerxxx's Gamercard
its possible there could be a different outcome if you do all of one side to the easter eggs but i doubt it will stop you from completing the final one when its out. i did the maxis ee in tranzit (much rage) because the richtofen seemed way to complicated. i had been working on doing the richtofen method on die rise because you didnt have to rely on getting stuff from the box, but my group did the ee without me so who knows if ill bother now
Assassin's Creed - 1000, Assassin's Creed 2 - 1000, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - 1190/1250, Assassin's Creed Revelations - 1490, Assassin's Creed 3 - 1350, Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (Xbox One) - 1080/1250
kohlerxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:29 PM   #3
Lightnning

Noirei's Gamercard
Heh ya I dout it might stop us from finishing the final one aswell but yu never know, In Black ops one they made the Shangru'la and moon EEs unable to due if yu didnt do the Call of the Dead EE first so that just had me thinking they might to the same with Black ops II with the diffirent versions of the EEs... :\
Old 02-04-2013, 12:44 PM   #4
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I have no idea as of yet because I don't know the Maxis EE, but if you want to do it from what I heard, join a custom game of people after they already started.
I've never tried it, but that's what people are telling me

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:10 PM   #5
Lightnning

Noirei's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KFZ Scrubs View Post
I have no idea as of yet because I don't know the Maxis EE, but if you want to do it from what I heard, join a custom game of people after they already started.
I've never tried it, but that's what people are telling me
Sorry but what do yu mean? Yu talking about wanting to swap the versions i just need to join somone whos doing it in a CG? If so I'll test this out if i find somone doing Richtofens version in Tranzet (As i already did Maxis). Thanks ^^

P.S. Not related but thanks for the warning in yur signature, The big purple letters got my curiousity going so i had to disobey it XD

Never again... T.T