PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-07-2014, 09:05 AM   #1
ASBroadbent

ASBroadbent's Gamercard
Post Epilouge (SPOILERS)

BEFORE YOU CARRY ON THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!

THREAD START.

I have just recently finished AC3, maybe a bit behind but only just had chance to play it, I completed the epilogue missions and they just seemed a bit well crap. Anyone else have any thoughts on them ? I was just a bit disappointed with them.
ASBroadbent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 06:27 PM   #2
oysterboy13

OysterBoy13's Gamercard
100% agree. I thought it would give more insight into the whole story or connect something important to present day. Perhaps even give more story about Connors inevitable offspring as we saw with Altair and Ezio. It was nothing more than Connor looking down on the future of America. I get it we as a country have done some horrible things now get on with story. I think they should have just scrapped Connor all together and just stayed with Haythem as he was a way better character and I liked the twist with him being a Templar.
And also screw those animus synch points as my last one is glitched for months now with no sign of ubi fixing it. So no final achievement for me, and for such an unnecessary reason too. This game had so many wasted and needless points that just ruined the whole experience. I felt that this game was more of a chore than enjoyable like the previous 4. Don't even get more started on Desmond's story.