PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-04-2012, 09:24 PM   #31
jeter89

badgarok725's Gamercard
Of all the challenges, I'm having problems with visiting all the taverns. I went to the three in the frontier, each tavern with a liberation contact in Boston, and all the taverns marked on the map in New York
jeter89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:29 PM   #32
GMx MadnezZ

GMx MadnezZ's Gamercard
Can you tell me how i can find the 5 Underground Network Entrances in the frontier? it is the last thing i need to do..
GMx MadnezZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:04 AM   #33
kywildcats7

kywildcats7's Gamercard
Defend yourself from a firing line 10 times with a human shield: Whenever enemies are about to fire on you, you can press on a highlighted nearby enemy to use them as a shield. This happens randomly as well as in missions. In fact, one of the early missions give you a tutorial on it, so just restart your checkpoint after each success.

Any idea which memory sequence this was?
kywildcats7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:04 AM   #34
kywildcats7

kywildcats7's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by kywildcats7 View Post
Defend yourself from a firing line 10 times with a human shield: Whenever enemies are about to fire on you, you can press on a highlighted nearby enemy to use them as a shield. This happens randomly as well as in missions. In fact, one of the early missions give you a tutorial on it, so just restart your checkpoint after each success.

Any idea which memory sequence this was?
It is memory 2, sequence 5 near the end for anybody else needing help.
kywildcats7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:29 PM   #35
Jesuit007

Saitta's Gamercard
Courier is giving me fits. Hours spent running around and nothing. I've even raised notoriety to 3 and tried that, killing hundreds of guards. Still nothing. Wtf is up with getting a courier to spawn?

Arcade Complete - 9
Jesuit007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:19 PM   #36
Annalie

Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesuit007 View Post
Courier is giving me fits. Hours spent running around and nothing. I've even raised notoriety to 3 and tried that, killing hundreds of guards. Still nothing. Wtf is up with getting a courier to spawn?
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=398689

I posted a solution from the sister site ages ago, if that doesn't work... i don't know what to tell you.

Annalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:53 AM   #37
StayonTarget
Red Three Standing By

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Diamond   Staff Club - troy0891   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
You may want to mention for the first part of Boston Brawlers, you can call in your recruits as bodyguards BEFORE you accept the mission. That way they can kill the 3+ other guys and they continue to knock down the main guy. So you can get a few hits on him before he stands up. They only killed him once and that was a level 11 recruit.

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:41 PM   #38
STONE DEVIL

STONE DEVIL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesuit007 View Post
Really? I must be extremely lucky then. I've seen plenty of Couriers in Boston and got this fairly easy.

STONE DEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:59 PM   #39
juniorvarsity33

juniorvarsity33's Gamercard
What mission can I replay to find a guard dog? I've tried all the suggested spots, and since I'm nearing completion of the game, I cannot find any patrolled areas or chests with a dog nearby

I'm assuming the random dogs I encounter (that are pet-able) don't count...

Also, how do I continue the Brawlers tournament? I've beaten everybody and now it tells me to go to some Brewery with no icon on any maps

Last edited by juniorvarsity33; 12-12-2012 at 06:21 PM.
juniorvarsity33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:40 PM   #40
King Woody

Wicket 76's Gamercard
the same goes for me (#24). i can't find harold ring at the brewery, there's no icon or anything. i'm hoping that when the next update is available it will fix it.

Last edited by King Woody; 12-15-2012 at 01:44 PM.
King Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:52 PM   #41
NFP911

PH4NTOM4S's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Woody View Post
the same goes for me (#24). i can't find harold ring at the brewery, there's no icon or anything. i'm hoping that when the next update is available it will fix it.
same here
NFP911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:41 AM   #42
Jesuit007

Saitta's Gamercard
Yeah... been trying for over 2 hours. No courier. I've tried both throwing money everywhere and killing guards wantonly. I followed both video guides that I found... no courier.

However... ever now and then a red dot will EXTREMELY briefly flash on the screen and instantly vanish. Like instantly, less than a second. It doesn't look like the old Borgia icon but it seems suspicious.

I'm stuck at 950 and really frustrated. Can't get one to show up anywhere... afraid it's glitched in my game or something.

Edit: Law of internet bitching... 5 minutes after making a post about how I can't find them, one spawns. For the record... 2k of money throw spam near Washington.

Arcade Complete - 9

Last edited by Jesuit007; 12-16-2012 at 05:19 AM.
Jesuit007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:19 AM   #43
alex1407

alex1407's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Woody View Post
Just found that fucker http://youtu.be/FemAjIy-cgM, hope it helps.

....who's next?
alex1407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:22 AM   #44
WholeWorldBlind

WholeWorldBlind's Gamercard
Unless I'm missing something...there's only 2 General Stores on the posted map of Boston? They also seem to be the 2 I've come across...any leads?
WholeWorldBlind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:50 AM   #45
Dz06lt

DZ06LT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
not my map but i found this one that might help with finding animals for the hunting challenge

http://imageshack.us/a/img32/8637/fr...huntingmap.png
Old 12-21-2012, 06:58 AM   #46
WesCoast

WesCoast's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WholeWorldBlind View Post
Unless I'm missing something...there's only 2 General Stores on the posted map of Boston? They also seem to be the 2 I've come across...any leads?
Correct... This map is missing the furthest south store. If I recall, it is basically due west of one of the southern ports. Just look up a Boston map on another site because this one is not fixed.
WesCoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:06 AM   #47
WholeWorldBlind

WholeWorldBlind's Gamercard
Yeah...found an interactive map with all of them. Anyone know how many taverns there are total, per area?
WholeWorldBlind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 01:51 AM   #48
Dz06lt

DZ06LT's Gamercard

Hey one quick tip about the Bobcat in Black Creek. No matter how much you look you will not find them until you do the hunting club mission specifically for them.
Old 12-25-2012, 02:44 AM   #49
Majinbro

Majinbro's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Thieves Club Challenges Tier 1

Kill 10 enemies from hiding places
: The best hiding place is a haystack or leaves. You can keep reloading your checkpoint if you want this faster while in a mission (one of the later missions you start in a well with a guard above, you can keep reloading checkpoint).

Need 25 instead of 10. Thanks for all the work you put into making these guides.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:33 PM   #50
dropdeadgorjess

Send a message via AIM to dropdeadgorjess

dropdeadgorjess's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Unhappy

not sure if mine is glitching or if i'm not doing it right? i did all three sets of challenges for the hunting society, but i didn't get any achievement. then i tried doing some missions for them, and one was I had to chase down a bobcat and kill it, but it said I failed and it won't let me redo the mission and now the hunting society is completely gone from my logbook. Does this mean i did all that work for nothing and i have to do another club?

[ d r o p d e a d g o r J E S S ]

have a tumblr? follow x-360.us!

dropdeadgorjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:53 AM   #51
Tyger7

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   PAX Meet 2010
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dropdeadgorjess View Post
not sure if mine is glitching or if i'm not doing it right? i did all three sets of challenges for the hunting society, but i didn't get any achievement. then i tried doing some missions for them, and one was I had to chase down a bobcat and kill it, but it said I failed and it won't let me redo the mission and now the hunting society is completely gone from my logbook. Does this mean i did all that work for nothing and i have to do another club?

Go back to the nearby hunting club and the bobcat should appear again. Leave traps in the cave it runs through to escape to help.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:59 PM   #52
MR ROYAL 03

MR ROYAL 03's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
For the Bobcat challenge i used a tripmine instead, as it was able to dodge the snare traps everytime. Hope this helps.

Looking to boost: Gears of War, Gears of War 3, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Red Dead Redemption, F1 2010, Fight Night Round 4, NBA 2K14
MR ROYAL 03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:11 PM   #53
Chozo_Lord

Chozo Lord's Gamercard
Thanks so much for the challenge guide! No way I would have been able to complete them without this thread.
Chozo_Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:57 PM   #54
BloodGodAlucard

BloodGodAlucard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I'm having a really hard time finding a 3rd convoy to loot. I've already liberated all of the forts. So I think that's part of the problem. I've heard from multiple sources that they will still spawn. It's just rare. Does anyone know how to make one spawn? I've heard you can fast travel to the dock in the bottom left of the map and run towards the tavern. One is supposed to spawn somewhere around there from what I've read. But it's never worked for me. Maybe I'm not doing it correctly. Does anyone have a video showing this method? I checked YouTube, but I didn't find it when I searched. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE: I finally found one. I used the method I described above. It just took a while to get one to spawn. That technique does work though.

Completed: 74 Retail Games and 7 Arcade Games

Proudest Completion to Date: Dark Souls 1000/1000 on Xbox 360 and 1000/1000 on PC

Last edited by BloodGodAlucard; 01-01-2013 at 05:11 AM.
BloodGodAlucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:15 AM   #55
Dz06lt

DZ06LT's Gamercard

Whats the deal with "Washingtons Conversations" I am guessing that you cannot complete that challenge until after you complete the story. How many times do you have to speak to him?
Old 01-02-2013, 07:32 AM   #56
REfan001

Send a message via AIM to REfan001

Guneagle01's Gamercard
does anyone have a map of all the taverns? ive been to all the ones I know of that are on the map and I didn't complete the challenge

REfan001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:53 PM   #57
WesCoast

WesCoast's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by REfan001 View Post
does anyone have a map of all the taverns? ive been to all the ones I know of that are on the map and I didn't complete the challenge
If you use the Shop filter on the map, all discovered Taverns will appear with a dice symbol. There are 13 total: 4 in Boston, 4 in the Frontier, and 5 in New York.

Boston

North District
Right by the eastern fast travel
Central District
Right next to NW fast travel
W of easternmost fast travel
South District
Far west of the fort (about 2/3 of the way to the east coast)
Frontier

Monmouth
NW of the fort
Concord
SE of fast travel
Lexington
Right next to the fast travel
In the easternmost point of the hunting region
New York

East District
Right along the northern border (just south of a North District fast travel)
NE of the westernmost fast travel
Near the large intersection SE of the westernmost fast travel
Directly N of the southernmost fast travel
Directly N of the southernmost Harbormaster
Old 01-02-2013, 01:55 PM   #58
WesCoast

WesCoast's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dz06lt View Post
Whats the deal with "Washingtons Conversations" I am guessing that you cannot complete that challenge until after you complete the story. How many times do you have to speak to him?
You have an opportunity to converse with him at Valley Forge in sequence 9, I believe. Exhaust the conversation here, then meet up with him later in SW New York for a game of bowls and typical derision from Conner. I don't recall when he spawns in NY, but I got it before I finished the story.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:29 AM   #59
Dz06lt

DZ06LT's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by REfan001 View Post
the one you are likley missing is on the far lower left of the frontier map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesCoast View Post
You have an opportunity to converse with him at Valley Forge in sequence 9, I believe. Exhaust the conversation here, then meet up with him later in SW New York for a game of bowls and typical derision from Conner. I don't recall when he spawns in NY, but I got it before I finished the story.
Yeah you have to finish the story to get the final conversation. IF they wanted it to be that way why the hell didnt they just make that a level 3 challenge...
Old 01-03-2013, 03:33 AM   #60
Xl Synical lX

xl synical lx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesCoast View Post
Do you need to beat him ?