PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead > Episode 5: No Time Left
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-22-2012, 02:17 AM   #31
samsaBEAR

samsaBEAR's Gamercard
Part of me really wants to play as a brand new group next Season, and by that I mean completely different, rather than just different versions of Season 1 (playing as bandits could be cool). On the other hand however, I want Clem to be safe, so I want to play, not necessarily as her, but as someone that affects her life. So many feels at the end there.
samsaBEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:55 AM   #32
shinobigarth

Send a message via Skype™ to shinobigarth

ShinobiGarth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppälä View Post
So, how many thinks that it's actually Clementine we get to be as in season 2?
yeah only if its several years later when Clem is early to mid teens. given her current small size, she wouldnt be able to do a lot of the things Lee did. she also needs to grow up more emotionally, psychologically, etc.
Old 11-22-2012, 03:56 AM   #33
Joseph0714

I Hazer I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
I felt like Telltale Games killed a part of me when Lee died, but it was a good ending overall, and a great story, loved the game

Sig. created by: Audacious

Joseph0714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:45 AM   #34
Randomnutta

Send a message via MSN to Randomnutta

Randomnutta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Referrals - Bronze   Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Yac View Post
cut off the arm (lot of good it did)
kept calm with Kenny
kept my cleaver from the stranger
killed the stranger (pick up the gun and walk back and shoot him in the head)
didn't let Clem kill me (just couldn't do that to her, would rather spend eternity handcuffed to a radiator)
That's how I felt about Clem I didn't want her to have to kill the only person she trusted I would rather suffer. I wanted to tell her I loved her but I think Lee stopped himself trying to make it easier for Clem? I want to see her in season two for sure perhaps in a few years possibly even play as her.

Randomnutta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:05 AM   #35
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

closest you get to i love you is "i'll miss you" but for all the people wanting Clem back to be honest i hope not, as much as i like the kid if i'm just another person babysitting her through the zombie apocalypse it'll feel pretty stale. and the playing as her idea could be cool, but it'd need a pretty big time leap for that to happen and i don't know how developed the world is where we can see it years and years in the future
Mr Yac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:22 AM   #36
a7x4lyf3

Dementhis's Gamercard
Was disappointed in the length of the episode, too short. The ending though, that was just so sad... Lee's conversation with Clem at the end encouraging her to fight on, some manly tears were shed... R.I.P Lee.
a7x4lyf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:28 AM   #37
chrisdosmil

Send a message via ICQ to chrisdosmil

CHRISDOSMIL's Gamercard
I admit it. I cried at the ending.
chrisdosmil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:05 AM   #38
Baihu1983

Baihu1983's Gamercard

I don't think we will play as Clem next season at least not the whole game because playing as her limits what the player can do. Lets face it she wont be able to get into fights like Lee did and so on.

I would actually like bigger choices that actually change the way the game plays out. In this season you go to the same areas no matter what but imagine if one choice sent me on one path and the next player on another and we meet different characters?

3rd November 2012 - Joined the 100K club

IF YOU SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OVER LIVE PLEASE ALSO SEND A MESSAGE SAYING WHY?

Raptar
Voice

Baihu1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:48 AM   #39
MetalNutz

MetalNutz's Gamercard
Incredible 1st season. Very few games bring out the emotion felt watching Lee slowly fade away and wondering how Clem will go on without him.
Old 11-22-2012, 06:40 PM   #40
dancingtornado

dancingtornado's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman2 View Post
Anyone notice Lee getting more paler as the episode goes on, that was nuts.

What happens if you don't chop Lee's arm off? Easier to get up the ladders etc? Could you handcuff that police man zombie stuck in the chair?
Yeah at the end lee looked fucked.. was scary..

Yes i handcuffed the police man.. coz i said to myself im gonna end up shooting myself so no point in handcuffing lee aswell.
dancingtornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:46 PM   #41
VerifyedRasta

VerifyedRasta's Gamercard
I guess I'm not alone in saying that this episode was very short. I woke up Wednesday morning and finished it within an hour or 2.
*Becomes Arch-Mage of Mage's college*
"You know..."
VerifyedRasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:03 PM   #42
Daemon300

Daemon300's Gamercard
^I thought that it was as long as it needed to be.

Was I the only one who got the 'place holder' titles for all the choices at the end of the episode? Hopefully you guys know what I mean, since I don't know what they're called properly.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:47 PM   #43
Baihu1983

Baihu1983's Gamercard

Yeah in a way i thought the last episode was long enough what with it being a race against time for Lee but they did seem to be getting rid of characters very quickly.

What happens if Lee goes across the sign first? Do you still have to chop past a load of zombies?

3rd November 2012 - Joined the 100K club

IF YOU SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OVER LIVE PLEASE ALSO SEND A MESSAGE SAYING WHY?

Raptar
Voice

Baihu1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:02 PM   #44
TheNarrator23

TheNarrator23's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baihu1983 View Post
Yeah in a way i thought the last episode was long enough what with it being a race against time for Lee but they did seem to be getting rid of characters very quickly.

What happens if Lee goes across the sign first? Do you still have to chop past a load of zombies?
Yes, sign breaks and he jumps down and starts chopping
TheNarrator23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:37 AM   #45
ThousandLegs01

ThousandLegs01's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdosmil View Post
I admit it. I cried at the ending.

you and me both though I also cried when kenny jumped in the whole because I knew what was coming =[ wish I could of saved him over Christa and Omid =[
ThousandLegs01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:53 AM   #46
dusty125

TheviusRacoonus's Gamercard
I thought the length was perfect. The ending was great. I love how much I felt for the characters so each death was hard. I almost cried at the end myself. I hope Telltale can make Season 2 just as good if not better.

Cut off arm
Calm with Kenny
Gave up all my items
Killed Stranger
Clem shot me

I had everyone with me for the finale, and I told Clem to go with Omid and Christa.

50,000 - 01/01/2013
60,000 - 07/23/2013
70,000 - 11/30/2013
80,000 - 02/21/2014
90,000 - 06/26/2014

100% Retail (22)
100% Arcade (7)
dusty125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:08 AM   #47
HorsemanOfWar16

Lord Jimbobalot's Gamercard
I thought the length of the final episode was a bit short compared to the others.
The game wrapped it up nicely I thought...now I can't wait for season 2! Clem a little older with a new group perhaps?

(Lied about the bite) Cut my arm off.
Lost my temper with Kenny. (He grabbed statue and threw at the wall)
Kept some of my items from the stranger. (kept the good old cleaver)
Had Clem kill the stranger. (I strangled the fucker then put a bullet in his head)
Had Clem shoot me. (got her to shoot me)

I thought clem knew where she was going, to meet Omid and Christa near the railway tracks or something. After the credits she's wandering the fields and sees two figures in the distance. Zombies? Omid and Christa?

What I would like if season 2 is a carry on from season 1 (meaning you play as clem). Maybe some of the choices you made in season 1 effect season 2 choices?

Currently Awaiting: ME: Shadow of Mordor, Destiny, AC: Unity, Batman: Arkham Knight, Halo V, Tc: The Division, Tc: Siege

1000/1000: Mark of the Ninja, Dead Space 1+ 2, GoW 1+2, Darksiders, Batman: AA, Assassin's Creed 1+2+ Brotherhood, Fallout 3, Fallout:NV , COD 2 - MW 1+2 - WaW, Halo:ODST - Reach, Battlefield:BC2 - 1943, Left 4 Dead 1+2.
HorsemanOfWar16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:46 PM   #48
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorsemanOfWar16 View Post
(Lied about the bite) Cut my arm off.
haha, didn't they find that a little suspicious, "oh i'm fine, no zombie bites here" *proceeds to hack own arm off*

Quote:
Had Clem kill the stranger. (I strangled the fucker then put a bullet in his head)
did you kill him or did she? i didn't realise her killing him could happen till i was reading the boards here

Quote:
What I would like if season 2 is a carry on from season 1 (meaning you play as clem). Maybe some of the choices you made in season 1 effect season 2 choices?
somebody mentioned earlier the developers said to keep our saves for season 2
Old 11-23-2012, 11:22 PM   #49
Shivettez

Shivettez's Gamercard
Cut Lee's arm off.
Lost my temper with Kenny.
Did NOT give up items
Lee strangled the guy
Had Clem shoot me
Shivettez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:26 AM   #50
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by L1E View Post
Does this happen no matter what you say? I made a fuss about it, so this happened. But what happens if you say "Leave it."?

Also, definitely going to do a silence playthrough. "You can't die Lee!" "…" "What do I do?!" "…"
Yeah, I told them to leave it, and the same thing happened.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:24 AM   #51
Ravenhood

Revid Cargian's Gamercard
Showed the bite, left with entire group, cut Lee's arm off
Stayed calm with Kenny
Kenny later dies sacrificing himself to make sure Ben won't turn
Killed the stranger (even though I visibly had no other available option...)
Had Clem shoot me

Okay, so. Fuck. I'll be honest, a bunch of what happened, I was able to see coming. I didn't expect Ben to survive, nor did I find it shocking when you had the choice to stay cuffed or have Clem shoot you. But Ben yelling at Kenny for treating him like shit all the time, and Kenny saving the last bullet for Ben when that balcony grate thing collapses... Just... fuck. I've never been so teary eyed in my goddamn life. I fucking liked Kenny, man, and he goes and makes up with Ben in the most selfless way possible. Absolutely beautiful, even if it was a horrible situation.

Now, about this stranger... I didn't exactly realize what the hell was going on when Clem came out of the closet, so I just tried looking at stuff, and she happened to pick up the cleaver. Next thing I know I've strangled the guy and he's up against the wall, slumped on the ground. Thing is, I thought I just knocked him out for a bit... I chose NOT to shoot him, but apparently, he was dead anyways. So, yeah, pretty sure that dude's gonna be dead no matter what happens.

I am concerned about one thing... I just told Omid and Christa to find me when they got down. Nothing specific. So... fuck, now that I think about it, all of the choices are pretty shitty if you think about Clem trying to find them, too. It's either "find a boat", which Christa and Omid hate, "meet by the train", which is likely still surrounded by fucking zombies, or "come find me", which is ridiculously ambiguous to the point where they'd probably just give up and do their own thing.

Of course, the games' storylines don't really change, they just get slightly altered. No matter what we all do, everyone but Clem, Omid and Christa die, regardless of when or where or why. So, I get the feeling that the connections to Season 2 will be similar to what we've already seen: small references that ultimately won't make a HUGE impact, unless you make the "total dick" options.

Just as an extra question to throw in, who had the entire group go with them? If I'm right, or at least a little bit accurate, I'm assuming that most people had Lee, Omid, and Christa, with some of you having Kenny. Doesn't seem like anyone but me actually liked and tried to keep Ben. XD

Retail: 37

Arcade: 66

Currently 21st for Most Completed Arcade Games
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st to complete 3 Retail, 5 XBLA, 1 DLC - 2nd to complete 2 Retail, 2 XBLA, 4 DLC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ravenhood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:01 PM   #52
n1hMrDeath

n1hMrDeath's Gamercard
I suspect there are few possibles who we could be in season 2

1 clem which would be kinda interesting,even more if it set further into the future of the walking dead universe set even futher into the future then even the comic itself ?

2 Kenny we didnt see him die right ? just heard his last round being fired and no scream ?

3 unlikely but Lee is a possible in fact,we have seen ppl in the comic n Tv show come back after passing out due to a amputation then not turning into a zombie it is possible Lee just passed(sign of the body fighting the virus) out n Clem lefted him thinking he had died?,he wakes up hours later,maybe Kenny finds him nurses him back to health,
4 even more unlikely we are Omid or Kristina (two player mode lol ?) .......which i would hate

PS.i just found it strange we didn't see Kenny die for me alarm bells are ringing :P,for me i love to be Kenny whiskey drinking,skull crusher would be cool.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:41 PM   #53
TheLegendOf1977

TheLegendOf1977's Gamercard
Quote:
did you kill him or did she? i didn't realise her killing him could happen till i was reading the boards here
The quick time event (when you struggle with the stranger) has 2 parts: pass the first and you kill him, fail the first part and a second one will play in which you get shot, fall to the ground and Clem kills him....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoborg View Post
Do your civic duty and don't play multiplayer in games where it doesn't really belong. Problem solved.
TheLegendOf1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:05 PM   #54
Fully Avenged

fully avenged's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexandyrZho View Post
Had your arm cut off? Yep

Calmly argued with Kenny? Yep

Gave up all items to the stranger? Yep

Didn't kill the stranger? Yep

Made sure Lee didn't turn? Yep

I had Omid and his girlfriend, and Kenny with me. Kenny sac'd himself for the chick. Got the same ending with Clem wandering a field and then seeing two figures in the distance.
Exactly the same ending as this gentleman here. The ending really made me curious. I guess I'm supposed to believe its Omid and Christa, but I have to wonder if I'm wrong there. Anybody else have any guesses?

Either way, I've already guessed we'll be playing as Clementine at some stage in Season 2, although I guess that depends upon whether its the same area/group.

I'm so sad to see Kenny gone to be honest, I really hoped he'd survive. I'm crossing my fingers that he'll be back in Season 2, although somehow I doubt it...

EDIT: Also, I agree, I'm very disappointed that whatever you do makes no difference to the ending. Seriously, Telltale? This experience was emotional, but if you can tie different episodes to each other, why not different series? The ending should change and it should change things in Season 2. It would be excellent.

Fully Avenged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:10 PM   #55
Fully Avenged

fully avenged's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenhood View Post
Showed the bite, left with entire group, cut
Just as an extra question to throw in, who had the entire group go with them? If I'm right, or at least a little bit accurate, I'm assuming that most people had Lee, Omid, and Christa, with some of you having Kenny. Doesn't seem like anyone but me actually liked and tried to keep Ben. XD
I watched a playthrough of someone who managed to get Kenny, Ben, Omid and Christa, and the ending or anything in the story doesn't change. Kenny still sacrifices himself for Ben, regardless of where you pick Kenny up.

Shame really.

Fully Avenged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:52 PM   #56
Shivettez

Shivettez's Gamercard
i never saw Kenny die. and when the option came up to talk about it, i chose "im not sure what happened" or something like that. Kenny could very well be alive
Shivettez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:36 AM   #57
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

he could be, but it seems pretty darn unlikely. especilly since the little stats at the end of the game said he died in an alley protecting Ben
Old 11-25-2012, 12:52 AM   #58
Xynthes

Xynthes's Gamercard
Quote:
he could be, but it seems pretty darn unlikely. especilly since the little stats at the end of the game said he died in an alley protecting Ben
My stats said 'He was lost to the herd trying to save Ben' so that doesn't mean he is actually dead, he might have survived even if it does seem unlikely.

I just didn't like how that all went down. Just seemed like a way to get rid of Kenny and remove the choice of saving Ben in the previous episode. Christa should have been able to tell you what happened, yet it's as if she doesn't see anything even though she had a better view of the event than Lee did with him locked behind the gate and her stood above looking down from the roof.

Got to replay it at some point because I just feel that I must have missed something here.
Xynthes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:14 AM   #59
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

i hated Kenny, but agree it was a stupid pointless death. frankly i think the whole scene would've played out better if the roles were reversed, Kenny down and Ben finally manning up and sacrificing himself to try and save him, instead of yet again making Ben out to be a worthless member of the team just holding others back
Old 11-25-2012, 02:17 AM   #60
Kno Logic

Kno Logic's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Montymort View Post
Guys. I just realized something about the final part of this. The game ended the same way it began, only with the roles reversed at parts.

Lee is handcuffed (Been taken to prison/handcuffed to the radiator)
Taking keys from a dead Cop/Security Guard (Lee gets attacked by the Cop after getting keys/ Clem gets attacked by the Guard after attempting to get key)
Passing a weapon while the other is attacked (Clem passes Lee a weapon to kill the BabySitter while he's trying to crawl away from her/Lee passes Clem the baseball bat to kill the Guard while she crawls away from him)

This two scenes are so much alike and i'm assuming on purpose. Makes that final scene even harder, she's learned so much from Lee, taught her how to survive, i'm just hoping she does. Can't wait for Season 2.
You just blew my mind with that post.
Kno Logic is offline   Reply With Quote