Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Xbox 360
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-21-2012, 06:01 PM   #1
milecoupe

milecoupe's Gamercard
How to cancel xbox music?

First i looked around & was'nt sure were eles to post this so sorry if its in the wrong place & i serched the forums but found nothing on this

My question is how do you cancel xbox music exactly?I signed up for the free trial & its up in 5 days & i don't want it to continue.I've try'd to cancel the Renewal on xbox.com & it won't let me because i need to have a code sent to my cell phone.Problem with that is i have a old # on there i went to change it & it won't change till the 17th of december because theres a month to change stuff for some reason?

Now i know i can call the 1800 # but befor i do that & wait 2 hours talking to someone who dosent understand me wanted to know if theres any other ways around this?

Thanks for any help
Magic 2011 online stuff

milecoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:26 PM   #2
Ryot Control

Send a message via AIM to Ryot Control

Ryot Control's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Platinum   2,500 Posts   GSL 11 Winner   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   Submit - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Check https://billing.microsoft.com/

When you log in, your subscriptions should appear on the right of the screen, where you can unsubscribe. If it does not, you will have to call in.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:29 PM   #3
milecoupe

milecoupe's Gamercard
Dam,yeah thats the screen that gives me the phone number which has been dead for 6 years that i try'd to change but gotta wait a month.

Oh we'll thanks guess i'll call then
Magic 2011 online stuff

milecoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:36 PM   #4
Ryot Control

Send a message via AIM to Ryot Control

Ryot Control's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Platinum   2,500 Posts   GSL 11 Winner   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   Submit - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
You can say you didn't get the code from that screen, then the code goes to the linked e-mail address for secondary verification. This is how I dealt with subscription services while I was forward deployed with no phone service to verify myself.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:43 PM   #5
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by milecoupe View Post
My question is how do you cancel xbox music exactly?I signed up for the free trial & its up in 5 days & i don't want it to continue.
Why I don't sign up for "free trials". Easy to get in, almost impossible to get out.

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote