PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-22-2012, 12:05 AM   #1
NHS KEMISH

NHS KEMISH's Gamercard
Making a recruit an assassin...

Im really confused...do all my recruits I need to level up them to assassins rank in the contracts map (in the one you send them to a city )...

Another question i was crafting the inventions and two of them said they need the inventions maps but they are not supposed to unlock when I get all almanacs pages ? and I have them all..

thx

Last edited by NHS KEMISH; 11-22-2012 at 12:11 AM.
NHS KEMISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:36 AM   #2
tripleb2k

BobZombie3k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
You only need one of your recruits to reach Assassin level to unlock the achievement. You may as well rank them all up though to gain some money and items.
Don't know about the last question though. May have to do a google search if no one helps you here.

tripleb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:47 AM   #3
WeskersHenchman

WeskersHenchman's Gamercard
You only need to level one to 11 for the achievement, but to get the overall 100% achievement, you'll need to get all 6 recruits to 11.
WeskersHenchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:54 AM   #4
NHS KEMISH

NHS KEMISH's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeskersHenchman View Post
You only need to level one to 11 for the achievement, but to get the overall 100% achievement, you'll need to get all 6 recruits to 11.
Ohhh man thx a lot I was really worried that the game glitched...So the get "x" to be a true assassins is to get them all to 11 right ?

Another question you know If i need sth more apart from almanca pages to get all inventions ?
NHS KEMISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:19 PM   #5
spooke

spookie1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
as far as being able to craft the inventions you need to have all the almanacs for that invention nut to craft them your artisans needs to be at certain levels to be able to craft the invention for you
spooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:01 AM   #6
StayonTarget
Chumps and Chumpettes!

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Getting them all to 11 is easy. Just run down the street and have them come and assassinate someone or start a giant fight. Contracts are also good. By the time you liberate all the colonies most of them should be 11. I have about 4 more and 4 of my recruits are 11.

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote