PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Fighting > Sonic the Fighters
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-22-2012, 03:42 PM   #1
GermBurgers

GermBurgers's Gamercard
What other games do you think should come to BLA via Sega?

I never thought this would see the light of day again, it was a real surprise and I'm looking forward to playing it again because it was such a fun, throw-away game on the Gems Collection.

Now this is out, does anyone here expect to see Sonic R get an HD release? That game is so bad, but fighters isn't exactly a masterpiece, seems possible.

Personally I would really like to see PSO 1&2 in HD, as well as Chu Chu Rocket!
What about you lot? Anything from Sega's past which you think deserves an HD release just as much, if not more, than Fighters?

Sorry *XBLA obviously

Last edited by GermBurgers; 11-22-2012 at 03:51 PM.
GermBurgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:45 AM   #2
Maco70

Maco70's Gamercard
For sonic games, I've always wanted to play Knuckles Chaotix. It's the only one I want to play which hasn't been put onto a compilation of any kind as far as I know.

I would also love Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (or just puyo pop) as an XBLA title. Online multi-player would be awesome.

Lastly, more xbox originals with HD remakes. I would love to be able to play Jet Set Radio Future in HD.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:08 AM   #3
ScottHarris

neoscott's Gamercard
With this getting a release it gives me hope of Sonic Shuffle getting a release. I loved that game it was the first game i ever played on the Dreamcast. I would love to see the Shining Force games get released in a bundle, that would be awesome.
ScottHarris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:55 AM   #4
Brianzilla2004

There are so many classics to choose from. Off the top of my head...

Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
Bug!
Burning Rangers
ChuChu Rocket!
Clockwork Knight
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Ecco the Dolphin 1, 2 & Jr. - Bundle together in a Vintage Collection
Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future - Preferably based off of the PS2 version, but with the original Dreamcast credits with the awesome ending theme included
Eternal Champions
Fighters Megamix - Perhaps the whole Sonic the Fighters cast can be included
Golden Axe: The Duel
Golden Axe: The Revenge of Death Adder
Jet Set Radio Future
Knuckles' Chaotix - Add Sonic & Tails as unlockable characters
Kolibri
Michael Jackson's Moonwalker
Panzer Dragoon Orta - As was the case with the original Xbox release, the original game could be bonus content
Ristar
Seaman
SEGA Superstars - This game would work beautifully with the Kinect, or even the older 360 camera
Shenmue
Sonic 3D Blast - Include both Genesis and Saturn versions; PC Special Stages can be an unlockable bonus
Sonic Colors - A vanilla HD port along the lines of RE4 HD would be fantastic; replace Miis with Avatars for the multiplayer segment of the game
Sonic Jam - Although all four of the games from Jam have already appeared on XBLA, there could be lots of incentives thrown in to make revisiting the games more attractive. For one, adding a toggle for the Genesis and PC soundtracks to S3&K. Also, of course, the Sonic World segment of the compilation. Finally, all of the other bonus content (i.e. Special Stage rush modes, varying difficulty levels, etc.).
Sonic R
Sonic Shuffle
Vectorman 1 & 2 - Bundle together in a Vintage Collection
Zombie Revenge

Obviously, XBL support would be ideal in all mentioned games with multiplayer elements. Also, 16:9 aspect ratios would be nice in these too.

Last edited by Brianzilla2004; 11-29-2012 at 08:02 AM.
Brianzilla2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:14 PM   #5
ScottHarris

neoscott's Gamercard
I didn't mention Shenmue 1 and 2 because i am VERY sure that will eventually get released. I just can't believe how long it is taking.
ScottHarris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:54 PM   #6
slimepunch

Shenmue 1 & 2 are my favourite games ever. Due to play them again actually on my DC as I have every year around this time since 1999!

Still pining for the third game...........

Burning Rangers would be a perfect Arcade game, I'm really surprised Sega haven't jumped at putting this on Live yet. Sadly I had to sell my Saturn copy a few years ago and I'd love to have it again.

"This is Tillis"!

We won't ever get Panzer Dragoon Saga, so a HD update of either the first or Zwei would be nice!

Last edited by slimepunch; 11-29-2012 at 04:57 PM.
slimepunch is offline   Reply With Quote