PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-23-2012, 03:16 AM   #1
mkaj09

mkaj's Gamercard
secondary missions

is anybody going to do a guide to where all the collectables are
mkaj09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:29 PM   #2
cheevo360

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkaj09 View Post
is anybody going to do a guide to where all the collectables are
Of course someone will. This game is not big title which is why this one will have be waiting list.
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:59 PM   #3
MoB Civis

this game is very easy. u dont need a guide ^.-
MoB Civis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:53 PM   #4
Gambitjuggalo

GAMBIT JUGGALO's Gamercard
ps3 trophy site has a guide up its not complete yet but at least they are working on it.
Gambitjuggalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:08 AM   #5
Thai J

Thai J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
I wish I could find a guide somewhere to. They aren't ridiculously hard to find, but its frustrating spending an hour looking for one damn item that you missed back at the beginning of the level. Not only that it is annoying not knowing when the point if no return of the level is and then having to replay the entire level to get one collectable. I think a lot of us (me included) on this site have become spoiled by the guides in these forums. Finding collectables on your own sucks! LOL
Next Up: Destiny

GT: Thai J
PSN: Thai1226
Thai J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:03 PM   #6
Dar280885

TangerineGamer's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai J View Post
I wish I could find a guide somewhere to. They aren't ridiculously hard to find, but its frustrating spending an hour looking for one damn item that you missed back at the beginning of the level. Not only that it is annoying not knowing when the point if no return of the level is and then having to replay the entire level to get one collectable. I think a lot of us (me included) on this site have become spoiled by the guides in these forums. Finding collectables on your own sucks! LOL
Check out trueachievements.com xSouthParkFTWx has posted a quick locations list on each of the level acheivments
Helped me a lot, here's the link:
http://www.trueachievements.com/Fami...hievements.htm

However, the obsessed achievement hasn't popped for me, check the solution on that one for a possible work-around. I'm working on getting it to pop and will update here and there when I figure it out

EDIT: nope, didn't work. Looks like the collectables disappear once collected so you can keep track sort of but I don't know if the story initiated one's (photos - level 1 and posters - level 2) would disappear
Also what about the moveable one like the chickens in level 2
All of these (and also the short busses in level 3) all respwan each time I have played. Im goin to make a new post for this anyway so I can detail what I have done better .... I've basically played the whole thing 4 times now ..... I only got it on Friday night at 10pm lol

EDIT 2: I'm an idiot, started playing the whole thing from the start an collecting everything and get to the end of "long John Peter" andante screamed at the tv WTF is feed the sharks?!?!

Did what I needed to for that, finished the level and it popped

Send FR and a message

GT: TangerineGamer

The Premier League was better in Tangerine

Last edited by Dar280885; 11-27-2012 at 06:18 PM. Reason: I'm a tool
Dar280885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:40 AM   #7
Thai J

Thai J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar280885 View Post
Check out trueachievements.com xSouthParkFTWx has posted a quick locations list on each of the level acheivments
Helped me a lot, here's the link:
http://www.trueachievements.com/Fami...hievements.htm

However, the obsessed achievement hasn't popped for me, check the solution on that one for a possible work-around. I'm working on getting it to pop and will update here and there when I figure it out

EDIT: nope, didn't work. Looks like the collectables disappear once collected so you can keep track sort of but I don't know if the story initiated one's (photos - level 1 and posters - level 2) would disappear
Also what about the moveable one like the chickens in level 2
All of these (and also the short busses in level 3) all respwan each time I have played. Im goin to make a new post for this anyway so I can detail what I have done better .... I've basically played the whole thing 4 times now ..... I only got it on Friday night at 10pm lol
Thanks for this man! This helped a lot, a couple of the descriptions were a little vague but at least they pointed me in the right direction and I got the achievement no problem.
Next Up: Destiny

GT: Thai J
PSN: Thai1226

Last edited by Thai J; 11-27-2012 at 08:44 AM.
Thai J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:11 PM   #8
Melysman

Melysman's Gamercard
Okay I have a question on the secondary objectives that no one seems to have asked yet. Do the secondary objectives save themselves in memory after you complete them? For instance,If I got through the game completely and get all of the objectives in each level except for the ones on the last level,will I have to get the objectives all over again through every level including the last? Or can I just go to the last level,get everything I missed and the achievement unlocks? I ask because I completed the game and finished all secondaries on some of the levels but not others. At the beginning of each level for secondaries you start at 0 eventough you may have gotten some or all already. You know how some games have some sort of a log at the main menu that keeps stats of everything you have done in the game to date?? This game really needs that.
Melysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:15 AM   #9
nobbylou

nobbylou's Gamercard
The game doesn't track your progress in a menu that you can see, but I think you just need to remember which ones you didnt get and do mission select not the whole game again
nobbylou is offline   Reply With Quote