PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Hitman: Absolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-03-2013, 10:21 AM   #1
zombieChimaira

Zombie Chimaira's Gamercard
Shaving lenny glitched?

Dont know if anyone uses this forum still but heres hoping. Im on the shaving lenny mish, and I get to the part where Lenny is in the barbers chair and you have to subdue him. Ive done it 3 times now and my hitman dressed as the barber punches him in the side of the head. I then have to drag him to the door but the mission/level wont end. I get the RB info thing flashing up telling me I must subdue Lenny and drag him to the door which is what I am doing!!!! I've tried dropping him, ive dragged his ass all over the barber shop and nothing. Not a Y to open the door. Not sure what is happening cuz I watched a youtube walkthrough and the character on there puts a razor to lennys throat and it then goes to a cut scene. Help me out here guys.
zombieChimaira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 04:22 AM   #2
BC32

BC32Falcons513's Gamercard
Interesting. I just did this level and the first time I was dressed as the barber when Lenny st down I punched him in the head and the cop sitting behind us noticed me so I started over. Second time around I killed the cop and was dressed as the barber. I went behind Lenny in the chair and it did the razor cutscene. End of misson.

Not sure why your having problems. Did you kill the other 2 targets before trying to kidnap Lenny.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:15 PM   #3
MrStabby1981

MrStabby1981's Gamercard
Just did this recently a number of ways I killed the cop hid him knocked out Lenny without using the chair then killed the targets while being seen. I hid until they went orange on the radar then dragged Lenny out.

Second time I punched him out like the op and got away so it sounds like a random bug as on the same level Lenny wouldn't leave the upper floor and stood there like a moron one time.
MrStabby1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:56 AM   #4
PreppieSole98

PreppieSole98's Gamercard
Make sure that the other 2 targets are killed before subduing Lenny and dragging him to the door. For me, I actually took forever to figure out a stealthy plan to kill the other targets before I even thought about Lenny but when I finally managed to get there I dragged him over to the door and the cut scene started.

~Credit to TheRealRedX for the awesome signature~
Retail (100%) = 6 ~ XBLA (100%) = 1
Achievements = 1009/1668 (60.49%)
Gamerscore = 21,515/36,215 (59.41%)
Currently working on = GTA IV
PreppieSole98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:49 PM   #5
Necrophage33

Necrophage33's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I actually had the same problem. Then I figured out what I was doing wrong. I incorrectly assumed that, of the two targets pictured in the upper right corner of the screen, that Lenny was one of them. Lenny is NOT pictured up there. I thought I had to kill one person, then pacify Lenny. So I killed one guy, then pacified Lenny, and just like the OP, I was stuck with a lifeless Lenny and dragged him to the door where it said "you must drag Lenny to this door" yet couldn't proceed.

So for those coming to this late and running into this problem, that door is where you drag Lenny to if you're spotted and forced to kidnap him. Otherwise, if you've killed the other two people silently, the mission will end automatically when you pacify Lenny. If you knock him out and the mission doesn't end, then you haven't killed the other TWO targets before Lenny.

Hope this helps anyone else who might be confused.
Necrophage33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 12:59 PM   #6
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
take out the other two targets (red while using instinct) then get dressed as the barber, make sure lenny sees you dressed as the barber (you can walk freely in this disguise) then he'll make his way to the barber shop.. walk up to him, scene.

Use the Predni video walkthroughs below this post.. they are money

Last edited by Xenolith666; 04-29-2014 at 01:06 PM.
Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 02:58 PM   #7
Necrophage33

Necrophage33's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenolith666 View Post
take out the other two targets (red while using instinct) then get dressed as the barber, make sure lenny sees you dressed as the barber (you can walk freely in this disguise) then he'll make his way to the barber shop.. walk up to him, scene.

Use the Predni video walkthroughs below this post.. they are money
I had done that, and actually what happened is that I saw him use the wrench to detach a wire and pull a lever at the beginning of the second section, and had no clue why he did this, since I didn't see any reference to that section later in the level, so I skipped doing it entirely. Didn't realize until later that it sets up an accidental kill, which is why I was getting to Lenny same way as him but still had a target left alive.
Necrophage33 is offline   Reply With Quote