PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Hitman: Absolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-03-2013, 02:48 AM   #31
Virtual Chocolate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravado View Post
Really wish people would stop putting up only video guides... some of us prefer text to watching entire videos
WTF!! Videos are so much better to understand, leaves no room for your own interpretation just tells what to do/where to go.

@Maka Thankyou so much for all the work you put in, i used your guides after i went through on normal and had no problems whatsoever
Virtual Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:31 AM   #32
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual Chocolate View Post
WTF!! Videos are so much better to understand, leaves no room for your own interpretation just tells what to do/where to go.

@Maka Thankyou so much for all the work you put in, i used your guides after i went through on normal and had no problems whatsoever
Thanks. I've had a few complaints about how there is no text walkthrough, but they don't seem to understand. Video shows you exactly what to do in a universal language. Text can be confusing, hard to edit, hard to understand, and frustrating to "bookmark" yourself while playing. Especially for a game like this, a step by step text guide would be useless, extremely long and most of it would just be explaining the enemy movement patterns.

Some people are frustrated that they don't have a computer somewhere close to their xbox, and obviously they can't print my walkthrough. People seem to always feel entitled to exactly what they want, and are quick to point out mistakes, when they don't contribute anything themselves.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:16 PM   #33
JackBauer24

I replayed the game over on Hard difficulty and still can't get the achievement. Do I have to stealth every level to get it? I just took my time on some of the harder ones by just shooting everyone.

"When I'm finished with you, you're gonna wish that you felt this good again."
JackBauer24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:48 PM   #34
shinglis

shinglis's Gamercard
Just wanted to add my thanks to Maka for the videos. Great help & assistance in getting to complete some of the levels.
shinglis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:35 PM   #35
BrokenKnight

BrokenKnght's Gamercard
Thank you SO much Maka. I've been stuck on Mission 6 Rosewood on Hard for days now trying to get suit only and unseen on the same run. You just saved my sanity, I finally got past it!
Old 01-13-2013, 12:36 AM   #36
xFloydy

xFloydy's Gamercard
Thanks for this man! Really is appreciated.. Has helped me on the tedious parts of this game!
xFloydy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:46 PM   #37
ADenton109

ADenton109's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks for the videos wasn't too hard but to get best score videos were really good.

Most Recent: Tomb Raider [1000]
ADenton109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:13 PM   #38
Richard5555

Hard was pretty easy, I just killed everyone I came across in every level lol.
Richard5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:06 PM   #39
MR ROYAL 03

MR ROYAL 03's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Great job!

Just a few words to say welldone and thanks for the walkthrough guide. I had to deviate on a few parts when i strayed to complete a challenge/pick up a collectible but everything else i followed to the letter. What was especially helpful was when you explained when/where the enemies would move.

Definately recomend this walkthrough for anyone needed help with completing the game on the higher difficulties. A*

Looking to boost: Gears of War, Gears of War 3, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Red Dead Redemption, F1 2010, Fight Night Round 4, NBA 2K14
MR ROYAL 03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:58 AM   #40
Grogan1981

GeeSpot007's Gamercard
Maka, you're the man. I've been following your videos from the get-go. I really appreciate all your hard work. Thanks.
Grogan1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:43 PM   #41
BiggD
121 More Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Thanks for the videos, Maka. Been planning to pick up Hitman for a while now, so when I do, I'll definitely be using your video guides to help me out.

Keep up the good work, dude.

Thanks to XeroFox for the sinister signature!

Batman: Arkham City | XBA Blog
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:36 PM   #42
skatz83

scarlet speed's Gamercard
Great videos! I've used them for the first three missions so far.

skatz83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:45 PM   #43
NJackson21

Awesome guide, really helped me out, thanks!
NJackson21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:47 PM   #44
BKBLAZER

BKBLAZER's Gamercard
Thanks!! Very helpful. New subscriber.
Old 03-23-2013, 03:14 PM   #45
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Oh wow. I almost got to the very end of "Run for your Life" on Hard mode with just a suit. Almost on the train... and I get caught.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:09 AM   #46
Aceman417

Aceman417's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Great guides. Using these on my Hard playthrough.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:24 AM   #47
Ned King

Great guides but I got so fed up off the disguises not working I just went call of duty style and killed everyone lol,was very easy to do as well.
A little example off how silly this game is,I needed to go through a staff entrance so I got a uniform hid the body and went to the door.Nobody could see my face all they could see was a big staff sign on the back off my shirt,that didn't matter because as soon as I opened the door everyone started attacking me because I was suspicious.How is a member off staff going into a staff only place suspicious,if disguises are in a game like Blood Money then they should work.
It really ruins the game and made it into a FPS,still its an easy 1000GS.
Ned King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 04:17 PM   #48
Hyperactiveman

NGUNS's Gamercard
Thanks Maka!
Hyperactiveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:49 AM   #49
Andre16182

Andre16182's Gamercard
Thank you very much @Maka! This was very helpful.

Avatar & Signature Created By ESYLD
Andre16182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:41 AM   #50
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual Chocolate View Post
They are indeed, but also depends on what it is for, for this Hard walkthrough, you need a video. Challenges - text is better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned King View Post
Great guides but I got so fed up off the disguises not working I just went call of duty style and killed everyone lol,was very easy to do as well.
A little example off how silly this game is,I needed to go through a staff entrance so I got a uniform hid the body and went to the door.Nobody could see my face all they could see was a big staff sign on the back off my shirt,that didn't matter because as soon as I opened the door everyone started attacking me because I was suspicious.How is a member off staff going into a staff only place suspicious,if disguises are in a game like Blood Money then they should work.
It really ruins the game and made it into a FPS,still its an easy 1000GS.
Know the feeling, wish it was more Blood Money for disguises and doing suspicious things, was there a detect meter being too close? Some levels, there is no point in having a disguise, other than to complete the chameleon challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralleke View Post
If I follow this walktrough from the beginning, how many achievements do I unlock?
You should play your first playthrough yourself, experience it and have fun, not follow a guide on what to do, where to go.

Last edited by cjdavies; 08-21-2013 at 07:50 AM.
cjdavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 04:32 AM   #51
cornerbackjj13

Blackwater park...

Is tough. Thanks for the guide.
cornerbackjj13 is offline   Reply With Quote