PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-27-2013, 03:12 AM   #271
THE DEADLY DOG

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - THE DEADLY DOG
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomanda View Post
You never played any Final Fantasy?
If you like rpgs then you're missing out on something
Maybe one day when I trim my backlog down I'll take a crack at it.
Old 09-07-2013, 06:24 PM   #272
Floorkiller

threehaddock62's Gamercard
MX vs. ATV Reflex

Just one to keep an eye on, I just bought it yesterday, but I've tried to get online multiple times w/ no success. It just says the servers are not available. According to TA, one guy got some online ach's in June, but before that...nothing since April.
It's a THQ game.
Floorkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:26 PM   #273
THE DEADLY DOG

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - THE DEADLY DOG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorkiller View Post
MX vs. ATV Reflex

Just one to keep an eye on, I just bought it yesterday, but I've tried to get online multiple times w/ no success. It just says the servers are not available. According to TA, one guy got some online ach's in June, but before that...nothing since April.
It's a THQ game.
Let me do some research, I'll get back to it.
Old 09-08-2013, 05:03 PM   #274
Kronic Blackout

Quote:
MX vs. ATV Reflex

It's a THQ game.
I think all THQ games should be on a "watch" list. everytime I try going to the Community Creations in WWE '12, it won't connect. also WWE SmackDown Vs Raw 2011 won't connect either, I already got the online achievements but I have some singleplayer achievements left and I wanted to download a CAS.

Also my friend said he can't connect to uDraw Studio: Instant Artist servers. the 'Picture This' achievement is noted as discontinued on TA but there's no mention of it here on x360a
Kronic Blackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:43 PM   #275
THE DEADLY DOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronic Blackout View Post
I think all THQ games should be on a "watch" list. everytime I try going to the Community Creations in WWE '12, it won't connect. also WWE SmackDown Vs Raw 2011 won't connect either, I already got the online achievements but I have some singleplayer achievements left and I wanted to download a CAS.

Also my friend said he can't connect to uDraw Studio: Instant Artist servers. the 'Picture This' achievement is noted as discontinued on TA but there's no mention of it here on x360a
If you could give me a list of THQ games I would gladly put them down.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:45 PM   #276
Kronic Blackout

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DEADLY DOG View Post
If you could give me a list of THQ games I would gladly put them down.
THQ games w/ online achievements

Arcade:
Apples to Apples
Elements of Destruction
Merv Griffin’s Crosswords
Nexuiz
Red Faction: Battlegrounds
Rocket Riot
Screwjumper!
Voltron: Defender of the Universe

Retail:
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand
Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? Game Time
BAJA: Edge of Control
Dance Paradise
Frontlines: Fuel of War
Homefront
Jeopardy!
Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights
Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (PC)
MotoGP '07
MX vs. ATV: Alive
MX vs. ATV: Reflex
MX vs. ATV: Untamed
Red Faction: Armageddon
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Red Faction: Guerrilla (PC)
Saints Row
Saints Row (Japan)
Saints Row (German)
Saints Row 2
Saints Row 2 (German)
Saints Row: The Third
Saints Row: The Third (German)
Stuntman: Ignition
Tetris Evolution
The Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout
The Outfit
uDraw Studio: Instant Artist
UFC Personal Trainer
UFC Undisputed 2009
UFC Undisputed 2010
UFC Undisputed 3
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Wheel of Fortune
World of Outlaws: Sprint Cars
WWE '12
WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007
WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2008
WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011
WWE: All Stars
You Don't Know Jack

THQ makes WWE '13 but since 2K Games acquired WWE's gaming rights, they run WWE '13 servers. That's why it's not listed

Last edited by Kronic Blackout; 09-08-2013 at 09:53 PM.
Old 09-09-2013, 01:37 AM   #277
THE DEADLY DOG

Alrighty, we will have to start taking a look through em' soon.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:35 AM   #278
CroutonCrusader

CroutonCrusader's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
MX vs. ATV Reflex

It's a THQ game.
This thread -- link -- has some guys talking about the MX vs ATV Reflex servers. One person contacted the company who purchased the MX vs ATV assets and the company is interested in bringing the servers back online.

The last post in the thread (posted only 8 hours ago) is someone saying that the servers are up again. So you may want to try it again to see if they are back up.
Old 09-09-2013, 01:58 PM   #279
THE DEADLY DOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroutonCrusader View Post
This thread -- link -- has some guys talking about the MX vs ATV Reflex servers. One person contacted the company who purchased the MX vs ATV assets and the company is interested in bringing the servers back online.

The last post in the thread (posted only 8 hours ago) is someone saying that the servers are up again. So you may want to try it again to see if they are back up.
That may be some good news. Someone should definitely let us know when they try it out.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:21 AM   #280
Floorkiller

threehaddock62's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroutonCrusader View Post

According to the post, that on PC. I tried on Xbox tonight with no luck. Hopefully someday....
Floorkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 05:35 PM   #281
Hybridchld

Hybridchld's Gamercard
Also the item sharing servers for Darksiders II are down meaning you can no longer get the 'Pay it Forward' achievement or 'BFA' for unlocking all other achievements.
Hybridchld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 01:56 PM   #282
Mightymango

Send a message via MSN to Mightymango

MightyMango's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Mightymango   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Any further update on the other THQ games or do we still need people to test?

^^ Updated 9.26.11

FORUM RULES
Read and Follow them

Mightymango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 12:43 AM   #283
THE DEADLY DOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybridchld View Post
Also the item sharing servers for Darksiders II are down meaning you can no longer get the 'Pay it Forward' achievement or 'BFA' for unlocking all other achievements.
Adding it now. Thanks for the update Hybrid. Sorry for the late addition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymango View Post
Any further update on the other THQ games or do we still need people to test?
As far as I know they are still up in the air and will need testing. I do not own any of them so I won't be able to provide that testing.
Old 10-06-2013, 10:13 PM   #284
Kronic Blackout

WWE '12 servers will be closing on October 29th, which is the same day WWE 2K14 releases in North America
Old 10-06-2013, 10:24 PM   #285
BitterMelonFarm

BitterMelonFarm's Gamercard
Quote:
WWE '12 servers will be closing on October 29th, which is the same day WWE 2K14 releases in North America
Thanks for the tip! I just moved it to the top of my Gamefly queue.

Thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er for the sig!
Back after a lengthy hiatus
Latest Completion: South Park: The Stick of Truth
PSN - kingslayer52 (Vita and PS3, PS Plus)
BitterMelonFarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:03 PM   #286
Beast And The Harlot

HarlotEffect's Gamercard
Quote:
I was about to mention that. It's also 1 Achievement to play a match so anyone who owns it should have done that by now.

Beast And The Harlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:07 PM   #287
THE DEADLY DOG

Only 14 days until WWE '12 enters the history books. Shame they do this to servers.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:36 AM   #288
Watty8883

Watty8883's Gamercard
Kinect Nat Geo TV has been down for about a month with no announcement.I believe it affects both seasons which is odd because season 2 has not been out that long.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:41 AM   #289
THE DEADLY DOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watty8883 View Post
Kinect Nat Geo TV has been down for about a month with no announcement.I believe it affects both seasons which is odd because season 2 has not been out that long.
The TV version only not including the DVD version?

And if that's the case does it mean all of the achievements are unobtainable?

I'm referring to the G&RM found here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...geo-tv/guide/#
Old 11-11-2013, 12:50 AM   #290
Watty8883

Watty8883's Gamercard
Yes the TV version.DVD is perfectly fine.The live streaming doesn't work and even people at xbox support don't know the answer as everything reports working their end.

I have been able to obtain some achievements by going into party mode and playing the rotation of minigames however the chapter ones are unobtainable.

Last edited by Watty8883; 11-11-2013 at 12:53 AM.
Watty8883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:54 AM   #291
THE DEADLY DOG

Quote:
Yes the TV version.DVD is perfectly fine.The live streaming doesn't work and even people at xbox support don't know the answer as everything reports working their end.

I have been able to obtain some achievements by going into party mode and playing the rotation of minigames however the chapter ones are unobtainable.
Hmm. Do you think it's a complete shutdown or a bug of some sorts?
Old 11-11-2013, 12:59 AM   #292
Watty8883

Watty8883's Gamercard
No response from Nat Geo on the matter,Xbox support say they are looking into it but it has been a month which is why I posted here as a warning to completionists.Hopefully yes it is a bug.
Old 11-11-2013, 01:04 AM   #293
THE DEADLY DOG

Quote:
No response from Nat Geo on the matter,Xbox support say they are looking into it but it has been a month which is why I posted here as a warning to completionists.Hopefully yes it is a bug.
Keep us all posted Watty. If it goes on for too much longer we'll add it to the dreadful list.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:36 AM   #294
VonThronstahl

Throni360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I can confirm the NatGeo thing! Wanted to play it a week ago and it alawys says server unavailable. But it still says buy Season 2 etc. I think there might be hope.
Bejeweled Live, Crash Time 4: The Syndicate & 5: Undercover, Cro-Mag Rally, Centipede, Hunter's Trophy 2: America & Australia, SEGA Rally Online Arcade, Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp and Victorious: Time to Shine.
VonThronstahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:53 AM   #295
Watty8883

Watty8883's Gamercard
Yeah they take your money still but the thing doesn't work.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:18 PM   #296
THE DEADLY DOG

So it may be a bug / glitch. Keep us informed folks.
Old 11-12-2013, 03:55 PM   #297
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Looking for verification on CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars.
I know it's a obscure game but the servers were reported down a while back on the sister site.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 04:00 PM   #298
THE DEADLY DOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnichoj View Post
Looking for verification on CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars.
I know it's a obscure game but the servers were reported down a while back on the sister site.
Obscure is our specialty. Well... that and EA games! Thanks mcnichoj.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:05 PM   #299
Kronic Blackout

FIFA 12 online services will be shut down on February 23, 2014
Old 11-26-2013, 09:08 PM   #300
THE DEADLY DOG

Quote:
FIFA 12 online services will be shut down on February 23, 2014
Got a source for me Kronic?