Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-12-2012, 08:40 PM   #61
Barad
High on Life!

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Just saw all the 11 games from EA sports are shutting down, gutted.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:53 PM   #62
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sm182 View Post
The Ghostbuster servers are still up.
I'm getting conflicting reports on this. I'll leave it up on the list until we get something solid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Just saw all the 11 games from EA sports are shutting down, gutted.
Indeed. More games I will never be able to play.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:57 PM   #63
Barad
High on Life!

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DEADLY DOG View Post
I'm getting conflicting reports on this. I'll leave it up on the list until we get something solid.

Indeed. More games I will never be able to play.
To be fair though I would have never played these games anyway, not just because of EA but I hate sports games.

Old 12-12-2012, 11:31 PM   #64
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Quote:
To be fair though I would have never played these games anyway, not just because of EA but I hate sports games.
Alls fair in achievements and gaming.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:38 PM   #65
Barad
High on Life!

Barad XBA's Gamercard

^This is true lol.

So I just read on TA that the Ghostbusters servers aren't shutting down afterall?

Last edited by Barad; 12-13-2012 at 11:41 PM.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:40 PM   #66
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
^This is true lol.

So I just read on TA that the Ghostbusters servers aren't shutting down afterall?
Mind linking me that? Way too busy with finals and other do-dads going on right now.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:41 PM   #67
Barad
High on Life!

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Mind linking me that? Way too busy with finals and other do-dads going on right now.

Here ya go

Old 12-13-2012, 11:55 PM   #68
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Mmhm.. Off the list she goes.

Thanks B A
Old 12-14-2012, 04:32 PM   #69
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
DOG!!!

Seems that the 360 version of Ghostbusters isn't due to close yet.

http://www.trueachievements.com/n117...ot-closing.htm

Though the PS3 one's have be closed without any warnings. So I'm 99.9 sure the 360 one's will close, but when I'm not sure!

Edit: Maybe I should read the posts above be I go off on one...
Old 12-14-2012, 04:34 PM   #70
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
DOG!!!

Seems that the 360 version of Ghostbusters isn't due to close yet.

http://www.trueachievements.com/n117...ot-closing.htm

Though the PS3 one's have be closed without any warnings. So I'm 99.9 sure the 360 one's will close, but when I'm not sure!

Edit: Maybe I should read the posts above be I go off on one...
Yessir. Got the memo and was bombarded with people informing me that the list was WRONG IDIOT WRONG?!?!?!Ufhurhu23rh2hr2

Rage moment. Got it Nozza, Ghostbusters--at least for now is not going to be shutdown for the 360. I live for the day I get to put it back up on the list. >=p

-
-
-

Edit: I will take this post to also let people know that I have not forgotten about working on color coding everything. This is finals week and I have papers to write that are making anything but the occasional post unthinkable.

Bare with me until I get through next week and then we will see a "finished" Shutdown list.

Last edited by THE DEADLY DOG; 12-14-2012 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Edit section.
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:39 PM   #71
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Are you going to make a "Due for Shutdown" section?
Old 12-14-2012, 04:41 PM   #72
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Are you going to make a "Due for Shutdown" section?
Yup. I titled it "In the Crosshairs" but essentially it is the same thing. I think it will go either at the top of the list or at the bottom, haven't quite decided yet.
Old 12-16-2012, 01:07 PM   #73
DeadbyMidnite92

DeadbyMidnite92's Gamercard
Great help, thanks so much
DeadbyMidnite92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:02 PM   #74
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadbyMidnite92 View Post
Great help, thanks so much
Sure thing! My pleasure and my free time going to good use. Still working on updating the game, sorry for my slowness it's finals week.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:57 AM   #75
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Put in some more work on color coding the games on the list. Any word on those 2011 games? Is it still early Jan?
Old 12-21-2012, 09:30 PM   #76
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Bye bye Guitar Hero I Tunes. So much for my 17 songs I made offline. My songs were a hell of a lot better then the devs created songs. I play guitar in real life for two music projects,so I know what to do. I created awesome guitar riffs,bass grooves,and drum beats for all those songs in Guitar Hero 5 and no one will ever get to play/hear them. Thanks a fuckin lot Activision.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland

Last edited by Deadsea 18; 12-27-2012 at 11:35 AM.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:20 AM   #77
Iceskater101

iceskater101's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Yay I have time to get the Ghostbusters online achievements

credits to DEG23
Iceskater101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:34 AM   #78
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceskater101 View Post
Yay I have time to get the Ghostbusters online achievements
Yep yep. Postponed indefinitely.
Old 12-22-2012, 03:18 AM   #79
Iceskater101

iceskater101's Gamercard

Quote:
Yep yep. Postponed indefinitely.
That makes me happy.

credits to DEG23
Old 12-24-2012, 02:58 AM   #80
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Step #3 is done. Moving onto Step #4.
Old 01-04-2013, 04:51 AM   #81
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

A big thank you is going out to Gackt for the new images to help spruce up the look of the list.

I am in your debt good sir.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:10 PM   #82
A Twisted Gnome

A Garden Shed's Gamercard
not happy that tdu servers are off i loved that game
A Twisted Gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:20 PM   #83
Iceskater101

iceskater101's Gamercard

Quote:
^This is true lol.

This makes me so happy! I have some time to get the achievements

credits to DEG23
Old 01-07-2013, 01:56 AM   #84
KarmaRevenge

IIll ll ll llII's Gamercard
I loved phantasy Star Universe The 10 dollar fee was stupid though. Other than that, the online play i thought was amazing.
KarmaRevenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:13 PM   #85
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Can someone link me any list of the upcoming 2011 sports games being shut down? I want to add it to the list but am extremely busy.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:15 PM   #86
Yunder

Send a message via MSN to Yunder

YUNDERSTAND's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Yunder   Submit - Emerald
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Can someone link me any list of the upcoming 2011 sports games being shut down? I want to add it to the list but am extremely busy.
Not entirely sure about games other than EA, but here is there shutdown list.
http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Old 01-10-2013, 02:25 PM   #87
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunder View Post
Not entirely sure about games other than EA, but here is there shutdown list.
http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Thanks Yund.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:56 PM   #88
eragon3443
Banned User

SpecOperations9's Gamercard
So I guess I have plenty time more Medal of Honor still.
eragon3443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:06 PM   #89
Masterdebator88

Masterdebator88's Gamercard
This is proof that EA hates us and should charge less for their games because in 3 years the online portion will be shutdown.
Masterdebator88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:54 PM   #90
Floorkiller

threehaddock62's Gamercard
Halo 2 (PC) servers will be shutting down 2/15/2013
Floorkiller is offline   Reply With Quote