Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-26-2013, 04:05 PM   #151
Matt36

MP Nemo36's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Its even worse when they dont even announce they're closing a server, and just do it.
Old 02-26-2013, 05:10 PM   #152
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorkiller View Post
While there was no official announcement, the servers for "Tom Clancy's Endwar" are down. On Ubisofts official website, there are quite a few people rallying to have them turned back on.
Shoot I would like to hear more about this. Keep me updated in their status as I need to finish the game.

You have to get on the train in the beginning when things are still changing and everything is rough, unpolished, and incomplete in order to enjoy the bliss found at your stop.
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:17 PM   #153
Floorkiller

threehaddock62's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DEADLY DOG View Post
Shoot I would like to hear more about this. Keep me updated in their status as I need to finish the game.
After I heard about it, I've been trying to connect with no luck. Someone called Ubisoft, and appearently they said if 1000 people would request it, they would bring the servers back up. All that's on Ubi's forums, along with their phone # to call. People were ticked because there was no announcement. Ubi is pretty good about keeping servers up, so it was kind of a suprise.
Floorkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:33 PM   #154
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Quote:
After I heard about it, I've been trying to connect with no luck. Someone called Ubisoft, and appearently they said if 1000 people would request it, they would bring the servers back up. All that's on Ubi's forums, along with their phone # to call. People were ticked because there was no announcement. Ubi is pretty good about keeping servers up, so it was kind of a suprise.
Mind posting that in here so I could sucker in some support?

You have to get on the train in the beginning when things are still changing and everything is rough, unpolished, and incomplete in order to enjoy the bliss found at your stop.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:28 PM   #155
Floorkiller

Quote:
Mind posting that in here so I could sucker in some support?
Phone # 919-460-9778
You can also contact them via their website

I never touched the MP on this game, so it would be nice if it were to come online again, at least for a bit.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:22 PM   #156
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Phone # 919-460-9778
You can also contact them via their website

I never touched the MP on this game, so it would be nice if it were to come online again, at least for a bit.
So we need to call them in order for them to consider bringing back the servers? If that's the case it may be a bit more difficult.

Mind posting me the link to the forum where you are reading this delicious goodness?

Many thanks mate.

Old 02-27-2013, 02:58 PM   #157
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by angliawatson View Post
With PSU the original 1000 is still obtainable while the DLC is not.

Just throwing that out there.
Making the full completion unobtainable hence why the game is on the list.

Old 02-27-2013, 06:28 PM   #158
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

New addition to our shutdown list:

Nexuiz.

And link here.

Old 02-27-2013, 06:30 PM   #159
Barad
Super Fun Time

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:

Nexuiz.

And link here.
Just read about this on TA, the whole game is multiplayer too. :L

Destiny = Refunded!
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:33 PM   #160
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Just read about this on TA, the whole game is multiplayer too. :L
Always a sad day when we lose another game though.

Old 02-27-2013, 06:47 PM   #161
Floorkiller

Quote:
So we need to call them in order for them to consider bringing back the servers? If that's the case it may be a bit more difficult.

Mind posting me the link to the forum where you are reading this delicious goodness?

Many thanks mate.
Appearently PS3 players were able to convince Ubi to turn the servers back on for them, but they are still down for Xbox.

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.p...al-Discussion?
Old 02-27-2013, 07:10 PM   #162
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Appearently PS3 players were able to convince Ubi to turn the servers back on for them, but they are still down for Xbox.

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.p...al-Discussion?
So it seems we'll have to rally the chaps together in order to get this done. Do you know how many achievements are multiplayer related?

Old 03-02-2013, 04:44 AM   #163
zbrc

zbrc's Gamercard
Dang, I wish the Skate servers were still open, I was hoping to replay skate again on this newer GT... ah well.
zbrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:18 PM   #164
DecadentBeaver

DecadentBeaver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just an update for you Dog, Corrupt x360a posted in the PES 6 forum about the servers being closed a day after I got the last achievement for the online. I can't do links on my phone but I will update and checo the game shortly.

Looking for people to join me in an epic Minecraft build once again. Its in creative, so if you are interested, message me for details.
DecadentBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:57 PM   #165
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadentBeaver View Post
Just an update for you Dog, Corrupt x360a posted in the PES 6 forum about the servers being closed a day after I got the last achievement for the online. I can't do links on my phone but I will update and checo the game shortly.
Sounds good. When you get that info for me let me know.

Old 03-07-2013, 10:15 PM   #166
sm182

Send a message via MSN to sm182

sm182's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
He posted that at the beginning of Febuary and TA shows people still unlocking online achievements as of a few days ago.

Latest Retail / Arcade [of 229 / 75]
: WANTED: WEAPONS OF FATE / GALACTIC REIGN

50K GS Dates: 04|02|10 > 13|02|11 > 28|04|12 > 31|01|13
> 08|12|13
sm182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:19 PM   #167
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm182 View Post
He posted that at the beginning of Febuary and TA shows people still unlocking online achievements as of a few days ago.
Very good. Thanks for the confirmation that they are still up and running.

Old 03-08-2013, 03:38 AM   #168
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Just did some cleaning and added Army of Two (JP).

Edit: Also added both versions of DiRT 2 as the DiRT net is down making one of the achievements impossible to obtain.

Last edited by THE DEADLY DOG; 03-08-2013 at 03:53 AM.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:13 AM   #169
Rymt

Omisake's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
A shame Test Drive Unlimited's servers were closed. That game was so much fun to play with friends since it had an enormous atmosphere. At least we have Test Drive Unlimited 2 though.

Thanks to Cpt Slaughter for the amazing sig!
Rymt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:05 PM   #170
DecadentBeaver

DecadentBeaver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sm182 View Post
That's good to know. Maybe the will be closing soon then. Worth looking into though.

Looking for people to join me in an epic Minecraft build once again. Its in creative, so if you are interested, message me for details.
DecadentBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:36 PM   #171
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
That's good to know. Maybe the will be closing soon then. Worth looking into though.
I'll probably take a look into it this weekend to see if I can find some info.

Old 03-14-2013, 12:42 PM   #172
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Last day to grab Car Broker in Forza 2!

Tomorrow the game becomes unobtainable to 100%.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...rt-2/overview/

Edit: 3/17.

Forza 2 is no longer available to 100%.

Last edited by THE DEADLY DOG; 03-17-2013 at 04:07 AM.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:55 PM   #173
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Got some falty information on MLB 2K11. The only one which had its servers taken down was NBA.

Fixing the list to reflect the other title as "in the crosshairs."

Last edited by THE DEADLY DOG; 03-28-2013 at 08:58 PM.
Old 03-29-2013, 03:24 AM   #174
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbever hunterx View Post
I wonder if they will ever shut down cod 4 servers lol
On one hand I never want them to, but the game is infected so heavily with hackers I will never jeopardize my stats and gold cross playing in public games.

Old 03-29-2013, 03:26 AM   #175
Rymt

Omisake's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Even still, I love CoD 4. I never have been a big CoD fan but it was the only CoD I ever actually liked. I've always been a Halo person.

Thanks to Cpt Slaughter for the amazing sig!
Rymt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:57 PM   #176
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rymt View Post
Even still, I love CoD 4. I never have been a big CoD fan but it was the only CoD I ever actually liked. I've always been a Halo person.
CoD4 for me was the only one I could sit down and enjoy playing by myself without having to have friends play with me.

All the others drive me nuts if I don't play with mates.

Old 04-02-2013, 04:17 PM   #177
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:

Nexuiz.

And link here.
Waste of 200MSP.

Can anyone check the UFC games?

Edit: Reason I ask is because I couldn't find the UFC 3 Online Pass on the site and then I found this old URL which is dead:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...0-2264aa639e33

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional

Last edited by mcnichoj; 04-02-2013 at 04:51 PM.
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:14 PM   #178
Blind x360a

Send a message via AIM to Blind x360a

Blind Ragee's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Tournament - Second Place   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnichoj View Post
Waste of 200MSP.

Edit: Reason I ask is because I couldn't find the UFC 3 Online Pass on the site and then I found this old URL which is dead:
Was wondering about these as I have some that need to be finished from years ago.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:30 PM   #179
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnichoj View Post
Waste of 200MSP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind x360a View Post
Was wondering about these as I have some that need to be finished from years ago.
I will take a looksie around.

Edit: I looked feverishness and could not find any hints toward servers that were down with reference to UFC games. There was a lot of talk about servers down temporarily but nothing concrete.

Last edited by THE DEADLY DOG; 04-03-2013 at 02:17 AM.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:04 AM   #180
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Lucha Fury added.