Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Turok
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-24-2008, 09:47 PM   #1
SpongeBob x360a

MeanSpongeBob's Gamercard
Need Help on a Mission? Come here.

Post here if you need help on a mission on Normal/Hard/Inhuman.

Just thought it was a good idea so people don't make their own threads.
SpongeBob x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:08 AM   #2
robnroll

the evil m0nk3y's Gamercard
i'm stuck round about the bit where you need to get into the vent on inhuman no matter where i go i get shot in the back and die and one of the problems is when i get shot from behind i stop moving not even a little like your supposed to. help?
robnroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:26 AM   #3
MapleMire

Send a message via AIM to MapleMire

MapleMire's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by robnroll View Post
i'm stuck round about the bit where you need to get into the vent on inhuman no matter where i go i get shot in the back and die and one of the problems is when i get shot from behind i stop moving not even a little like your supposed to. help?
Well my tips is try to take cover. Use the pulse rifle. It kills enemies a lot faster. Ok my problem is that Im stuck on the 2nd T-Rex battle. Any tips.
Old 02-25-2008, 04:06 AM   #4
phsyco_SLUSHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMire View Post
Well my tips is try to take cover. Use the pulse rifle. It kills enemies a lot faster. Ok my problem is that Im stuck on the 2nd T-Rex battle. Any tips.
me too need help on the T-Rex battle at the end of the Game
phsyco_SLUSHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 04:34 AM   #5
Delta V1p3r

Delta V1p3r's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by phsyco_SLUSHO View Post
need help on the T-Rex battle at the end of the Game
Ok, now this isn't set in stone, and you might be able to do it a completely different way, but this is how I accomplished this insurmountable task.

1st: Grab the Shotgun-This is on your immediate left near a crate on the left-hand side of the crate itself.

2nd: Fire the shotgun's flare ability to lure the T-Rex away from your current position.

3rd: Find the exact center of the map. There should be a Sticky-Gun in the area if you are in the right spot.

4th: Continue to run around the crates, but keep the T-Rex on the other side of the crates and pump it full of hot shotgun lead. Once the Shotgun has run out, grab the sticky-gun and get all headshots on the T-Rex to do additional damage to it.

5th: If the T-Rex hasn't fallen after that barrage, face near the debris covered section of the map. *Its near the main building's face- a black building with a turret in front of it* In front of another crate, there should be a pulse rifle that you can pick up.

6th: Switch the sticky-gun for the pulse rifle and return to the merry-go-round area of the crates with the T-Rex.

7th: Unload all of the pulse rifle's ammo into the T-Rex's head until it falls.

If the above strategy doesn't work, simply grab the rocket launcher on the opposite side of the map where the pulse rifle is found, and fire missles at the T-Rex's head to drop it. If that doesn't do it!!!!!- Just blow it away with the mounted turrets on the ground. If the t-Rex is still standing, I apoligize and make your own method, but this is how I accomplished it.

8th: Once the T-Rex has fallen, equip the knife and run like mad until you've reached the T-Rex's head, and trigger the cutscene ending its life.

Phew, hope this helps...
Delta V1p3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 04:55 AM   #6
MapleMire

Send a message via AIM to MapleMire

MapleMire's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
^^^^ thanks for the tip. I just passed it.
Old 03-23-2008, 04:03 PM   #7
Exodus 320

Exodus 320's Gamercard
i need help on inhuman...i think mother superior...
you have to look for the com unit and your sent with 2 guys...1 runs ahead and gets picked off by sniper...theres then a battle to take over the ruined fortress and then you have to defend it from 4 choppers...
anyways...i killed everyone and i dont think it triggered anything..so basically im at this fort..killed every guy including everyone from the helicopters and dont know where to go/dont feel like have to revert and have to kill every one again
Worms (200/200)
NFS Undercover (1000/1000)
Fight Night Round 3 (1000/1000)
Turok (1000/1000)
In Progress
Halo 3 (990/1750)
Close but no Cigar
Crackdown (1000/1250)
Army of Two (1110/1250)
Exodus 320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:48 PM   #8
Dead Rabbit14

Dead Rabbit14's Gamercard
Having trouble at the Elevator portion of Bad Blood on INHUMAN, i managed to get the elevator up and running but when its almost to the top 5 or 6 guys come out of a door and slaughter me, this happened once so far but i bet im gonna have trouble when i try again in a minute

P.S. is there a way to see if I'm on Inhuman? cause so far it seems fairly easy <.<
Dead Rabbit14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 04:41 PM   #9
Dead Rabbit14

Dead Rabbit14's Gamercard
Now im at the Water Eel and hes beginning to piss me off, no mater whether or not i dodge his rocks they still seem to hit me, which is ridiculous, and half the time me shooting the vent dont knock him back. this is really frustrating
Dead Rabbit14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 09:54 PM   #10
PLANET TERR0R

PLANET TERR0R's Gamercard
Into the breach level

I'm having trouble on the Into the breach level planting the bombs and not getting killed by the giant bugs... any suggestions... I'm even playing it on Normal.....
PLANET TERR0R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 10:10 PM   #11
CJ810

CJ810's Gamercard
Flying bugs / T-Rex

I finished the game last night on Hard. With the flying bugs when you're planting the bombs, I gave up on shooting the bugs for the most part and just ran like crazy (equipping the knife helped of course).

On the t-rex I took the advice from the related thread on here, similar to what is above in this thread, and combined the shotgun and the rpg. When I finally downed the trex the first time, I didn't get to him before he got back up. Then I ran out of ammo and I ran and got the little MP5 like submachine gun and unloaded it on him. That time I downed him and got to him in time. The cutscene was seriously gross. That's all I have to say on that.
CJ810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 06:14 PM   #12
PLANET TERR0R

PLANET TERR0R's Gamercard
Thanks, beat that level last night and now on the end fighting the T-Rex...He's very hard!

DONE! -
Madden 08 - 1000/1000
Cars Mater National - 1000/1000
TMNT - 1000/1000

ALMOST DONE!
Dead Rising - 960/1000 (Just Need 5, 7 Days)
Halo 3 - 900/1000
Scene It, LCA - 915/1000

And many more 1/2 way there!
PLANET TERR0R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 01:26 PM   #13
VeteranPants

WD VeteranPants's Gamercard
im stuck at the giant worm (of some sort) thats coming out of the water.

he throws pinrocks from the ceiling at me but i dont know how to dodge it
VeteranPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:20 PM   #14
VeteranPants

WD VeteranPants's Gamercard
nvrmind.
i got it now

Playtester Divinity II: Ego Draconis
VeteranPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 01:34 PM   #15
Bitis1078

Bitis1078's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
I am stuck on the part where you have to plant the three bombs and there are the flying bugs all around. I can get the bombs planted, but after that there are too many and getting hit by spit twice kills me. Any advice?
Bitis1078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:24 PM   #16
seven43861

Seven43861's Gamercard
I need help killing the last boss, T-rex on Inhuman difficulty. No matter how fast I go with the knife he catches me.
seven43861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 04:47 PM   #17
TIGERBOOBOO

TIGERBOOBOO's Gamercard
WHat about the spider tank? I am on normal and i cannot get past this damn level. You have to RPG the thing by running a good ways down a hill. It blasts me everytime. I try to run different ways to the RPG shells but that damn spider tank kills me everytime.
TIGERBOOBOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:29 PM   #18
poot

Erticator's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGERBOOBOO View Post
WHat about the spider tank? I am on normal and i cannot get past this damn level. You have to RPG the thing by running a good ways down a hill. It blasts me everytime. I try to run different ways to the RPG shells but that damn spider tank kills me everytime.
This tidbit was taken from simalcrum's guide:

With the RPG, don't leave yet. Consider taking the minigun if it doesn't trigger the tank (works best if you put the sentry gun further into the room before). Do this trade only if the minigun has the ammo (otherwise, stick with the pulse rifle). When you are ready, trigger the M-G spider tank to appear by leaving the small area at the hill. As the mecha tank rumbles in, have Turok make a right and run (use knife) back to the base and take cover from the tank's shells. There should be rocket ammo that lets you take out the boss easily (use RPG).
poot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 01:18 AM   #19
Himuton

Himuton's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by poot View Post
This tidbit was taken from simalcrum's guide:

There should be rocket ammo that lets you take out the boss easily (use RPG).
Well, that wasn't easy. That tank once again used that annoying knock over mechanism in the game and his rockets are faster than yours. So you think you see him and shoot but you don't have enough time to dodge his attack? Two hits in a row is death. So get up and look in the right direction and move to cover. Why am I saying this? Look in the right direction? Cool, when we are knocked over, sometimes Turok looks in the wrong way. Unbeware, you may walk to the left/ right (where you think the cover was) and have your butt kicked from BEHIND.

A) Use text MSG. On Xbox.com, I can't open voice mails.

B) I speak poor English. Brace yourselves.
Himuton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 07:57 PM   #20
Jag Bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus 320 View Post
i need help on inhuman...i think mother superior...
you have to look for the com unit and your sent with 2 guys...1 runs ahead and gets picked off by sniper...theres then a battle to take over the ruined fortress and then you have to defend it from 4 choppers...
anyways...i killed everyone and i dont think it triggered anything..so basically im at this fort..killed every guy including everyone from the helicopters and dont know where to go/dont feel like have to revert and have to kill every one again
Make sure you kill every guy because once you actually kill the final guy when the choppers drop the guys off at the top of the hill when ur at the forrtress...there should be an auto save...and once its done..along the back rock/grass area there should be a small opening covered by grass/vine closer to the left end of the fortress if you are lookin down at it from the hill top. A dino should jump out and try to eat you
Jag Bros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 08:04 PM   #21
Jag Bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGERBOOBOO View Post
very simply..take out the RPG guy, take it. Run back...Turok will look up at this spider tank..slowly get closer to it UNTIL IT SHOOTS 1 ROUND AT THE ROCKS (should be its first shot before goin onto the rock formation). Bust out your knife and run like hell down the right side. You should get to the RPG ammo before he shoots his 2nd shot at you. Go back the way you came down along the right side...there should be a rock and some rubble near it..shoot 3 rockets at it and ur done...easily done (the rock takes the blow from the spider tanks shots so dont worry..just take cover)
Jag Bros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:50 PM   #22
space76210

How do you kill the big worm that comes out of the water? Its not to far after the spider tank i believe.
space76210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:04 PM   #23
xXSawItOutXx

Destroyer UK 00's Gamercard
Need people to help out on coop online with all the levels, and people to help with the public achievements. I havent got any so any help would be great thanks.

Add me if you can help.

xXSawItOutXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:08 AM   #24
Mark Hughes XD

Sir of Sirs Oo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta V1p3r View Post
Ok, now this isn't set in stone, and you might be able to do it a completely different way, but this is how I accomplished this insurmountable task.

1st: Grab the Shotgun-This is on your immediate left near a crate on the left-hand side of the crate itself.

2nd: Fire the shotgun's flare ability to lure the T-Rex away from your current position.

3rd: Find the exact center of the map. There should be a Sticky-Gun in the area if you are in the right spot.

4th: Continue to run around the crates, but keep the T-Rex on the other side of the crates and pump it full of hot shotgun lead. Once the Shotgun has run out, grab the sticky-gun and get all headshots on the T-Rex to do additional damage to it.

5th: If the T-Rex hasn't fallen after that barrage, face near the debris covered section of the map. *Its near the main building's face- a black building with a turret in front of it* In front of another crate, there should be a pulse rifle that you can pick up.

6th: Switch the sticky-gun for the pulse rifle and return to the merry-go-round area of the crates with the T-Rex.

7th: Unload all of the pulse rifle's ammo into the T-Rex's head until it falls.

If the above strategy doesn't work, simply grab the rocket launcher on the opposite side of the map where the pulse rifle is found, and fire missles at the T-Rex's head to drop it. If that doesn't do it!!!!!- Just blow it away with the mounted turrets on the ground. If the t-Rex is still standing, I apoligize and make your own method, but this is how I accomplished it.

8th: Once the T-Rex has fallen, equip the knife and run like mad until you've reached the T-Rex's head, and trigger the cutscene ending its life.

Phew, hope this helps...

Cheers man, did this just as you said it and it worked a treat.
Mark Hughes XD is offline   Reply With Quote