PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-22-2012, 06:23 PM   #1
WOLFkraut

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
BF3 Premium Edition $25 @ Amazon

I just thought I'd post this deal on here in case anyone is interested in grabbing the Premium Edition. As part of their Black Friday deals it will be $25 starting at 5:10 PM PST (today), but they'll probably sell out fast. They have some other good deals on there, too, so it's worth checking out.

lol, I'm feeling a tad ripped off after paying $50 just for Premium, but oh well!
Old 11-22-2012, 06:27 PM   #2
Benny34
Banned User

Who cares this was about 6 months ago when premium came out lol. I already seen this deal was going post it beat me too it damn bastard
Benny34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:24 PM   #3
Barad
I found some Exotic Socks

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
I'm feeling ripped off too lol. Basically paid 4000msp for Close Quarters as I paid for Karkand on release and Armored Kill was shit so Aftermath better bring the game up or this bitch ain't gonna be amused..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotyMcFat View Post
I bought destiny thinking it was a game, instead I got a Zoo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggnogga View Post
Bungie made a game where the most memorable thing about it is the constant spawning of enemies in front a small cave where people would stand and shoot endlessly.
Destiny is hands down best game in life.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:28 PM   #4
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
I'm feeling ripped off too lol. Basically paid 4000msp for Close Quarters as I paid for Karkand on release and Armored Kill was shit so Aftermath better bring the game up or this bitch ain't gonna be amused..
agreed,

40 for the game
35? for premium paying for 1 of the map packs i already have

75 which is $90?

and now you can buy it all for $25

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:38 PM   #5
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
I'm feeling ripped off too lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFkraut View Post
lol, I'm feeling a tad ripped off after paying $50 just for Premium, but oh well!
Nah, been over a year now, and we still have 2 DLC's to go.

Like when Mass Effect 2 was released on PS3... a year later. I got a good year out of it before those next blokes. Don't mind the coin to have all that playtime right from launch.

Now besides, more noobs picking it up now cheaper, means more new noobs to tag, burn, fry, blow up, run over, and generally reap havoc on. I don't see a problem.

Gears 3's season pass on the other hand Fucktardium. THAT was a waste of fucking money. Hi, here's mass MS points for a bunch of bloody weapon skins. FUCK OFF EPIC

As a deal, the black friday Premium box, it's brilliant, might get that for my nephew because we don't have enough 11yo's in the matches.

Mind you the bugger no scopes me from across the map in Halo, I'd actually be afraid of him in BF3, he'd be fierce on the field. Last time I visited my bro-in-law let him play on his account and the little smart ass had already gotten the hang of jets and on foot merc'd a bunch of higher level guys.

Made me so proud!! *sniff*

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:52 PM   #6
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
More new noobs to tag, burn, fry, blow up, run over, and generally reap havoc on.
I suppose this is worth far more than 400msp, so I'll allow it JUST this one time..

But seriously double fuck EA for not bringing out Premium on BF3 release..

As for the Gears 3 Pass, seeing as I only paid 1200msp for it, probably the best purchase I've ever made for that price, even if you play it just for the achievements - well worth it.

Quote:
Quote:
Bungie made a game where the most memorable thing about it is the constant spawning of enemies in front a small cave where people would stand and shoot endlessly.

Old 11-22-2012, 09:55 PM   #7
Benny34
Banned User

Guys it's just Xmas sale dale... Not the preeminent price from here on out.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:02 PM   #8
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny34 View Post
Guys it's just Xmas sale dale... Not the preeminent price from here on out.

Doesn't make a difference, anyone who hasn't got it already and wants it is going to get it now for a fraction of the price we paid for at the start..well most of us.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-22-2012, 11:05 PM   #9
Rapturous Rich

Rapturous Rich's Gamercard

I don't feel so bad, not with the Jubilee deal I got on MSP (40's worth turned to 23 on in the MS Store) so I haven't spent nearly as much as you guys! :P
Old 11-22-2012, 11:09 PM   #10
Skillet

Send a message via MSN to Skillet

Skillet x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   x360a Representer   Staff Club - Skillet   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   SOTF Runner Up   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Yeah, the sting of paying $50 for Premium and then hearing about the Premium EDITION a month later has dulled quite a bit for me.

To be honest, I'm just glad that I have a couple of people on my friends list attempting to grab Premium tomorrow... I also told my brother that he should try to get it as Best Buy is selling it for $30. He's never played a Battlefield game, but was wondering what all the fuss was about.

Read them.... apply them.

Skillet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 01:22 AM   #11
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapturous Rich View Post
I don't feel so bad, not with the Jubilee deal I got on MSP (40's worth turned to 23 on in the MS Store) so I haven't spent nearly as much as you guys! :P

You lucky little sniper.

I was too late for that deal though lol.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-23-2012, 01:32 AM   #12
Benny34
Banned User

Still I mean 1 day sale.. How you feel ripped of there is only two more maps packs left, and all the double xP they missed I mean I think it's to dumb to say you feeled ripped off , cos if I buy a game then in 6 months the price is gunna be lower am I supposed to feel ripped off over it lol?
Old 11-23-2012, 01:44 AM   #13
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny34 View Post
Still I mean 1 day sale.. How you feel ripped of there is only two more maps packs left, and all the double xP they missed I mean I think it's to dumb to say you feeled ripped off , cos if I buy a game then in 6 months the price is gunna be lower am I supposed to feel ripped off over it lol?

I felt ripped off pretty much 2 days after Armoured Kill came out, it's not all about this sale but it triggered the conversation and I've participated all in all about 4 double xp events till now, standard players got them too.

I do have faith in Aftermath though but if End Game isn't as promising then Premium was pretty much a waste it'd be fair to say. Luckily I have plenty of money to waste so I'm not particularly angry at spending the points, more so just the fact the it hasn't all been worth it till now.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-23-2012, 02:55 PM   #14
HippoZoned

HippoZoned's Gamercard
awe man i bought my copy of premium like a few weeks ago for $49.99 i shoulda waited..

MY OLD BF3 SOLDIER

MY NEW BF3 SOLDIER
Graphic not available yet.
HippoZoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:09 PM   #15
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoZoned View Post
awe man i bought my copy of premium like a few weeks ago for $49.99 i shoulda waited..
Hell man sometimes you just never know. Hindsight and all that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post
To be honest, I'm just glad that I have a couple of people on my friends list attempting to grab Premium tomorrow... I also told my brother that he should try to get it as Best Buy is selling it for $30. He's never played a Battlefield game, but was wondering what all the fuss was about.
My brother-in-law was a devout COD guy. Then I brought over my copy of BF3 and HDD and let him have at it.

He bought his own copy that same week.

"Hit it"

Last edited by Opiate42; 11-23-2012 at 03:24 PM.
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:30 PM   #16
HippoZoned

HippoZoned's Gamercard
Quote:
Hell man sometimes you just never know. Hindsight and all that.

My brother-in-law was a devout COD guy. Then I brought over my copy of BF3 and HDD and let him have at it.

Yea I've always liked Battlefield, the first time I played I was blown away and instantly hooked

MY OLD BF3 SOLDIER

MY NEW BF3 SOLDIER
Graphic not available yet.
HippoZoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:34 PM   #17
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Amazon always has good deal during this time of the year. It's how we got our TV 2 years ago. My wife usually follows these but her PC has been acting up.

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:49 PM   #18
guillermo316

Fantasychampion's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
I bought it at walmart and the disc came with a little bum and it can't run. Now i have to return it. sigh, do you guys think there will be an issue because i already redeemed the code.

ScOoP!

guillermo316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:17 AM   #19
Skillet

Send a message via MSN to Skillet

Skillet x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   x360a Representer   Staff Club - Skillet   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   SOTF Runner Up   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:

It's not like that in my case. The only game my brother has ever enjoyed online is Gears of War. He only played CoD a bit, but mostly just purchased those for their campaigns.

He's been tired of GoW for a while now though. I'm just trying to push him in the right direction.

Amazon is still selling Premium for $30 currently, by the way... if anyone was wondering.

Read them.... apply them.

Skillet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:27 PM   #20
WOLFkraut

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post
It's not like that in my case. The only game my brother has ever enjoyed online is Gears of War. He only played CoD a bit, but mostly just purchased those for their campaigns.

He's been tired of GoW for a while now though. I'm just trying to push him in the right direction.

Amazon is still selling Premium for $30 currently, by the way... if anyone was wondering.
I noticed that. It seems Amazon was actually selling it for $30 pre-Black Friday. What an amazing deal, lol. This year has been fairly disappointing for sales, I've seen a few great ones, but nothing good across the board.