PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip?

Go Back > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Puzzle and Word > Angry Birds Star Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-10-2013, 02:21 AM   #1

Gamertag: xMidget Furyx

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
i've been playing everyday but...(login issue)

I have been launching birds everyday since I purchased this game. However, today it told me it couldn't sign me in and to login to then restart the app. I did, I decided to do some checking and according to I haven't played since Aug 1st. So this might explain why I haven't got the 15 hour achievement or the 5k birds, now the question is what if I am past those numbers is it glitched now?? Do I uninstall than reinstall? Do I keep marching forward in hopes that my progress is counting? Really wish rovio would include a stat screen so I know of I'm wasting my time or not. Also that login warning would have been nice 7 days ago

xMidget_Furyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 02:44 PM   #2
ei8hty ei8ht

Gamertag: ei8hty 88 ei8ht
Did you ever get to the bottom of this? After seeing this post I looked and shows me as not having played since 2nd of December 2012! I've been playing for the last ~3 days on my brand new Lumia 1520. I've had great difficulty getting the 2,000 blocks smashed with saber achievement and the 5,000 birds launched. Now I may not have met the criteria for the latter, but definitely the former. All I've done on the new phone (assumed new start) is play up to lvl 11 and then play that level over and over for blocks with saber. I saw the same "we could not log you in, please visit" message, for the first time today at a time which I feel would have been about when the achievement for 2,000 would have popped. I have no idea what to do, any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
ei8hty ei8ht is offline   Reply With Quote