PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 4 > Spartan Ops
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-26-2013, 08:15 PM   #1
N7 Shadow

N7 Shadow x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Spartan Ops Double XP Promotion

Quote:
Season 1 of Spartan Ops is re-running strong, and we want to reward you for rewarding yourself, by playing Spartan Ops the weekend of May 3-5. When you play and complete 10 Chapters of Spartan Ops, we will give you 10 Double XP Matches!

Once you receive your 10 matches on May 24th, you will be able to see your Double Experience Points stats appear during the post-game summary in the very next 10 Halo 4 Infinity Multiplayer games you play, whether it be Spartan Ops Chapters or War Games Matches, or any combination of the two.

This offer is available to Xbox LIVE members who are 17 years of age or older (age rating based on M ESRB restriction. Rating and associated age restriction varies by region) and who play and complete 10 unique Chapters of Spartan Ops in Halo 4 between 5:01 AM (PDT) May 3rd, 2013 and 12:01 AM (PDT) May 6th, 2013. If you are one of the Xbox LIVE members who played and completed 10 unique chapters of Spartan Ops mode between 5:01 AM (PDT) May 3rd and 12:01 AM (PDT) May 6th, 2013, you will receive a message in your Xbox LIVE console inbox in the days following to inform you of your qualification, and when to expect to receive the Double Experience Points. You will receive the 10 games worth of double experience points on May 24th, 2013 no later than 4:59 PM (PDT). At that time, for the next 10 Spartan Ops Chapters or War Games matches (or any combination of the two), you will be able to see your Double Experience Points token stats appear during the post-game summary.

To participate in this Double Experience Points event you must turn on and log in to your Xbox LIVE account on your Xbox console, insert game disc for Halo 4, which you must already have a copy of, and complete at least 10 unique Chapters in Spartan Ops mode. Offer available in countries and regions where LIVE service is available. In New Zealand, only adult accounts (18+) can download or stream content over the Xbox LIVE marketplace. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Download charges may apply as set by your ISP. Offer provided by Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052. All rights reserved. By taking up this offer, you agree to our Privacy Statement and to Xbox LIVE Terms of Use.
Source: Halo Waypoint

"And in the end, as the darkness takes me....I am nothing. Now I know how you felt, my friend...."
N7 Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 12:05 AM   #2
UnarmedReaper07

UnarmedReaper07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
That sounds so sweet. Makes up for the Mountain Dew code that I never used.
UnarmedReaper07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 11:32 PM   #3
Ronin Tsarevich

Ronin Tsarevich's Gamercard
What I missed this???
Ronin Tsarevich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 10:48 PM   #4
Crimson x360a
Banned User

Crimson x360a's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Tsarevich View Post