PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 4 > Spartan Ops
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-30-2012, 06:11 AM   #31
noob school bus

noob schoo1 bus's Gamercard
Your rank is really only relevant until the next game comes out.
noob school bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:33 AM   #32
Razor Buddha

Arch Infinity's Gamercard
I had 136 matches of double xp and I have played every episode of spartan flops so far at least once and I never got double xp for it. I never got more than 2500 xp per game.

I feel let down that I didn't get to boost it like everyone else. Also, you shouldn't be able to get xp for anything other than MP anyway. Makes a meaningless rank even more meaningless.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:21 PM   #33
Yannie Boy

Yannie Boy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter   Submit - Platinum   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Buddha View Post
I had 136 matches of double xp and I have played every episode of spartan flops so far at least once and I never got double xp for it. I never got more than 2500 xp per game.

I feel let down that I didn't get to boost it like everyone else. Also, you shouldn't be able to get xp for anything other than MP anyway. Makes a meaningless rank even more meaningless.
It has to be via Matchmaking. It tried it a couple of times was getting 11900 a game since I don't have the Fast Track perk yet.

Yannie Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:42 PM   #34
theNomad

PureNomad's Gamercard
I'm just glad the guys active and got 19k kills, seems like so many high level gamers just AFK in spartan ops making it longer to clear a round.

I do wish they'd award more or the same xp per mp than spartan ops, as it takes around the same time to finish both. And it seems crazy that you get more xp to finish a group game than solo on legendary.

The caps not 5900 I've got fast track and it gives me 7100 xp per round.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:54 AM   #35
Dragonmaster700

Dragonmaster700's Gamercard
If the people are actually playing in Spartan Ops then who cares if that's how they rank up? But the AFK people in there are really starting to annoy me. Wish 343i had a way to report people doing that in the game and that they would ban em for however long and permaban if they keep doing it.
Dragonmaster700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:01 PM   #36
Off The WaLL

Xx NicH xX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by McNabFish View Post
Wow someone has some sand in their vagina.
Yeah that person is YOU man.

he is NOT BOOSTING he is killing lots of covenant and prometheans

what is your problem man?

seriously... what is wrong with your sand man?

he is playing legit. Spartan Ops It's just a game mode that you don't enjoy.

thats all.
#1 on MEXICO #16 Worldwide
#1 Worldwide 1500G skate 3
100% Retail 44/47 - 100% Arcade 16/17
Working on: STATE OF DECAY LIFELINE 0.00% COMPLETED
Off The WaLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:18 PM   #37
wheelaa

wheelaa1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonmaster700 View Post
But the AFK people in there are really starting to annoy me. Wish 343i had a way to report people doing that in the game and that they would ban em for however long and permaban if they keep doing it.
Perhaps they'll do a 'Reach' - Bungie did a massive purge of AFKers at one point, resetting their ranks entirely, but keeping their commendation progress (so as to prevent them from getting the easy XP for the 1st levels of each commendation). From 'Hero' to zero, quite literally!

Until that happens, and childish as it is, I usually send any AFK a rude message, something about 'seeing you next Tuesday'. Very few reply haha.
wheelaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:11 PM   #38
J Plastik

J Plastik's Gamercard
Honestly, I think we all know that rank has nothing to do with skill. Besides, I'm sure we've all been killed in the matchmaking. I am mostly playing Spartan Ops only maximize xp along with enemy commendations then, I will get back into some matchmaking. I will definately say I'm not the best at matchmaking but, I am not the worst either. My worst round was maybe 7kills 25 deaths, with my best round 34kills 6 deaths.

Personally, I think we all need to relax, play the game however we all want, and stop worrying about what other people are doing. Mind your own business because that guy or gal playing isn't thinking about you.....or the headshot he/she killed you with!
J Plastik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:34 AM   #39
hopesfall2win

hopesfall2own's Gamercard
If he has 19k kills.. how is he boosting? If he was boosting, he would be rank 123 with like, 1k kills.

^ Props to DEG23 for sig ^
hopesfall2win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:36 AM   #40
Tfahs V

Tfahs V's Gamercard
The point is that everyone has a different outlook on how to play. I was happy to see that I could boost credits early in spartan ops. I will admit that I have never been good in any type of multiplayer competitive game. I consider myself a expert game player. I excell in every other type of game play. For a person like me who wants to unlock everything this is perfect for me. I don't plan on playing to much multiplayer other than with friends because they are much better than me and like it. Don't worry if the level of someone is high. In a real multiplayer competition the people who are good know who they are and it won't matter. A high level can mean a lot of time playing and does not always reflect skill. I still do the challenges in Reach because I want all the armor unlocked. I'm happy with 4 because I feel like it won't take me a month to get to the next level like Reach. So don't worry about a high level. When you kick the crap out of them in competition it won't mean a thing.
Tfahs V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:42 PM   #41
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
you can level up playing war games and spartan ops, so theres no problem playing spartan ops all the time.

its like most games (black ops) oh you play headquarters all of the time which is easy to level up.

and....

you play spartan ops and use fast track all of the time

and....

they are still legit ways of levelling up so it dosent really matter, as long as your not boosting, im not bothered how you level up.

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote