PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

View Poll Results: Which is harder to complete?
Halo (LEGENDARY) 90 66.67%
Call of Duty (VETERAN) 45 33.33%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-2013, 12:07 AM   #211
xRaW CaRNage x

Send a message via Yahoo to xRaW CaRNage x Send a message via Skype™ to xRaW CaRNage x

xRaw Carnage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Yeah! I loved that exploit.

I beg to differ. CoD 2 has The Crossroads, D-Day, and Hill 400..all of which were difficult. World at War had Heart of the Reich, which was the only difficult level.

Also, in my opinion, as I've mentioned before, Halo is very easy due to the "noob-combo" and level skips. Halo is relatively easy compared to CoD, and CoD isn't even that hard to begin with. Which I said earlier
I totally agree with this! The noob combo and taking out enemies from a distance makes halo a breeze on legendary. And on top of being able to run past enemies very easily too.

I've never really gone through to many cod games on veteran. I start them and then go back to mp. Get sick of mp and put in bf then never go back .
xRaW CaRNage x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 03:36 AM   #212
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
I feel bad. I know doing that mission alone on Legendary takes around 90mins-2hrs because of the hunters or whatever, I've seen youtubers fail at it.. or 3 mins with the exploit. Thank god for the forums lol.
Yeah, I kinda did it the first week the game was out and didn't even think to google glitches :/
Old 10-27-2013, 03:44 AM   #213
Dante Kasai

Send a message via Skype™ to Dante Kasai

Dante Bloodborn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TABASCO View Post
definetly halo on legendary this game is impossible !
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Halo 4 had a similar one like that on a mission - it's noted in my Legendary Walkthrough, but I forget the mission name. Of course, the one where you skip 95% of mission 6 is the one you're probably referring. Gotta love that one
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001puppys View Post
I'm still kicking myself because I didn't know of that glitch when I was doing my solo run. Could have saved myself a super amount of headaches D:
I don't see how you guys think Halo 4's Legendary difficulty was hard. In fact, it's pretty easy unless you have some skulls on.

In fact, I actually did the campaign over again on LASO just for shits and giggles. Now I won't be an elitist bastard and lie by saying I did all of it legitimately, but the point is made.

Now Halo 2 and 3 had some reeeal hard Legendary modes. Fucking Tartarus and his invincibility, man.
Old 10-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #214
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodring View Post
I don't see how you guys think Halo 4's Legendary difficulty was hard. In fact, it's pretty easy unless you have some skulls on.

In fact, I actually did the campaign over again on LASO just for shits and giggles. Now I won't be an elitist bastard and lie by saying I did all of it legitimately, but the point is made.

Now Halo 2 and 3 had some reeeal hard Legendary modes. Fucking Tartarus and his invincibility, man.
Never said Halo 4 was hard. In fact, I don't think Halo is hard at all.

As I've said in earlier posts, Halo is a joke and I've completed Halo's 3, 4, and Reach LASO.

And Halo 3 is definitely not hard whatsoever. It's the easiest.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:11 AM   #215
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891
Quote:

Aren't you the same guy with like, all the DMC achievements!?!? get out of here with your "Halo 4 wasn't hard" crap
Old 10-28-2013, 12:18 PM   #216
CloudMir

CloudMir's Gamercard
Call of Duties on Veteran always felt tougher to me. I still can't forget a level in WaW where you're zig-zagging through sand bag emplacements in a town square to reach the main building. It was an afternoon of torture.
CloudMir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:27 PM   #217
Dante Kasai

Quote:
Aren't you the same guy with like, all the DMC achievements!?!? get out of here with your "Halo 4 wasn't hard" crap
Surprisingly I completed the DMC games (every one of them) after doing Halo and CoD. Sometimes, striving to overcome those obstacles makes you even more persistent at getting every achievement (which I do).

After all, I believe if I hadn't overcome the hitbox delay of Call of Duty 4: Reflex, a Wii game where bullets only register 5 feet in front of the player when moving sideways, I wouldn't have gone on to do legendary and veteran difficulties. And if I hadn't done those things, I wouldn't have kept my sanity going through the DMC HD Collection.

Of course, after going through the HD Collection DMC 4 and DmC weren't as hard as others might have found them
Old 10-29-2013, 01:53 AM   #218
Edword

Sprinklez88's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
I feel that Halo is harder on Legendary for me Not the entire game, but just certain areas.
Edword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 03:38 PM   #219
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Quote:
Surprisingly I completed the DMC games (every one of them) after doing Halo and CoD. Sometimes, striving to overcome those obstacles makes you even more persistent at getting every achievement (which I do).

After all, I believe if I hadn't overcome the hitbox delay of Call of Duty 4: Reflex, a Wii game where bullets only register 5 feet in front of the player when moving sideways, I wouldn't have gone on to do legendary and veteran difficulties. And if I hadn't done those things, I wouldn't have kept my sanity going through the DMC HD Collection.

Of course, after going through the HD Collection DMC 4 and DmC weren't as hard as others might have found them
Hack and Slash games are certainly a genre that requires skills and patience. Both of those seem to be outweighted in COD or Halo.
Old 10-29-2013, 03:45 PM   #220
Dante Kasai

Quote:
Hack and Slash games are certainly a genre that requires skills and patience. Both of those seem to be outweighted in COD or Halo.
Oh most definitely. It's just I had to do the "hard" campaigns on some shooters to actually be arsed to get good at such games.

That, and my friend lovingly got me addicted to the DMC lore. Didn't help.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:22 PM   #221
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Quote:
Oh most definitely. It's just I had to do the "hard" campaigns on some shooters to actually be arsed to get good at such games.

That, and my friend lovingly got me addicted to the DMC lore. Didn't help.
Lore is probably the best part of a non-shooter for me. That's why I fell so deeply in love with the Mass Effect Series.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:51 PM   #222
Dante Kasai

Quote:
Lore is probably the best part of a non-shooter for me. That's why I fell so deeply in love with the Mass Effect Series.
Surprisingly the non-shooter universes can be deeply immersive/awesome. DMC had an original story, and Skyrim was, well... Skyrim.

The only shooter I know of with a good lore is Halo: it's a full blown story, which is shocking and cool at the same time.
Old 10-31-2013, 06:39 PM   #223
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Quote:
Surprisingly the non-shooter universes can be deeply immersive/awesome. DMC had an original story, and Skyrim was, well... Skyrim.

The only shooter I know of with a good lore is Halo: it's a full blown story, which is shocking and cool at the same time.
Well the modern warefare(s) had a story, but it wasn't strung together very well. That, and there was an extra year inbetween releases for each one, which also made it harder to remember the story.

I can get lost on a lot of game wikis for hours... its a bad habit :>