PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 4
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2012, 07:14 PM   #1
smashingrascal
 
smashingrascal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 166

smashingrascal's Gamercard
Well, this sucks

I just completed the monthly challenge for winning 117 games in war games. Won the last game and receive the exp still needed like 4000 more for the next rank. I turned off my xbox to have diner. when I returned it said that I still needed more then 21000 exp, turns out I lost the exp for the challenge but the challenge says completed.
*sigh*
So does this mean that the exp are like gone forever?
And am I the only with this problem?
smashingrascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:27 PM   #2
Defiantllama14
 
Defiantllama14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Alabama
Posts: 291

Defiantllama14's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingrascal View Post
I just completed the monthly challenge for winning 117 games in war games. Won the last game and receive the exp still needed like 4000 more for the next rank. I turned off my xbox to have diner. when I returned it said that I still needed more then 21000 exp, turns out I lost the exp for the challenge but the challenge says completed.
*sigh*
So does this mean that the exp are like gone forever?
And am I the only with this problem?
The only thing that I can think of is that you hit the xp cap for the day. If you did then all exp that you earn after that cap is gone.
Defiantllama14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:37 PM   #3
ReverendSID
 
ReverendSID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Never-Never Land
Posts: 1,015

ReverendSID's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
You are not the only one with this problem. It happened to me, and several people posted about it on both the Waypoint and 343i forums. Since there hasn't been a severe outcry about it, I would assume it's a random glitch of some sort and not happening to everyone. But sadly, you are S.O.L on that exp, it's gone and nothing you can do to get it back.
__________________
Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.
ReverendSID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:51 PM   #4
smashingrascal
 
smashingrascal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 166

smashingrascal's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiantllama14 View Post
The only thing that I can think of is that you hit the xp cap for the day. If you did then all exp that you earn after that cap is gone.
I have not because I ranked later the same day

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendSID View Post
You are not the only one with this problem. It happened to me, and several people posted about it on both the Waypoint and 343i forums. Since there hasn't been a severe outcry about it, I would assume it's a random glitch of some sort and not happening to everyone. But sadly, you are S.O.L on that exp, it's gone and nothing you can do to get it back.
Too bad. But it's not that big of a deal, it's just exp right?
smashingrascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:12 PM   #5
HighsounD
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 823

HighsounD's Gamercard
People still haven't done that challenge? Are ya'll playing Spartan Ops only?

Got that challenge done within the first week of the game lol.
__________________
HighsounD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:50 PM   #6
Fechdog
 
Fechdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 442

Fechdog's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingrascal View Post
Too bad. But it's not that big of a deal, it's just exp right?
Great way to remain optimistic! I will admit I have played more than my fair share over the past few weeks with minimal problems. Just keep your chin up and in 5-8 games, you will get that XP back and possibly have a couple of good matches in those games as well.
__________________
Fechdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:19 PM   #7
smashingrascal
 
smashingrascal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 166

smashingrascal's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighsounD View Post
People still haven't done that challenge? Are ya'll playing Spartan Ops only?

Got that challenge done within the first week of the game lol.
Oh I'm sorry that I have a life :P
I can only play 2 hours a day tops AND do the campaign/spartan ops challenges AND complete a spartan ops episode every week. I have school in between too.

Can I ask what your SR rank is because it sounds like you're one of the persons who played 5-6 days by now.
No offence though.
smashingrascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:25 PM   #8
Burnout x360a
 
Burnout x360a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Posts: 7,478

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighsounD View Post
People still haven't done that challenge? Are ya'll playing Spartan Ops only?

Got that challenge done within the first week of the game lol.
Nope, only got 35 wins but I don't play Halo 4 online for long periods of time, usually an hour.
__________________


^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:47 PM   #9
HighsounD
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 823

HighsounD's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingrascal View Post
Oh I'm sorry that I have a life :P
I can only play 2 hours a day tops AND do the campaign/spartan ops challenges AND complete a spartan ops episode every week. I have school in between too.

Can I ask what your SR rank is because it sounds like you're one of the persons who played 5-6 days by now.
No offence though.
I am SR63, which is low since everyone I play against is 80+.

You don't need to no-life this game to rank up, just play matchmaking and get the commendations.
__________________
HighsounD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:05 PM   #10
SmellYHands
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 26

SmellYHands's Gamercard
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighsounD View Post
I am SR63, which is low since everyone I play against is 80+.

You don't need to no-life this game to rank up, just play matchmaking and get the commendations.
Them's fightin' words!
SmellYHands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:57 PM   #11
smashingrascal
 
smashingrascal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 166

smashingrascal's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighsounD View Post
I am SR63, which is low since everyone I play against is 80+.

You don't need to no-life this game to rank up, just play matchmaking and get the commendations.
I know you you dont need to no-life to be SR 63 but it sounded really no-life when you said you did the monthly in a week thats at least 16 wins a days. 20 most likely.
and probably if you would have kept that up you d be SR 80 or something.
smashingrascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:16 PM   #12
HighsounD
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 823

HighsounD's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingrascal View Post
I know you you dont need to no-life to be SR 63 but it sounded really no-life when you said you did the monthly in a week thats at least 16 wins a days. 20 most likely.
and probably if you would have kept that up you d be SR 80 or something.
The first week everyone on my playlist played Halo 4, therefore I was constantly in a full party steamrolling any team we played against.

Now I have like 4-5 people playing Halo 4 at average, because most was dissappointed with the game. I now mostly play alone and therefore I win like every tenth game or something because randoms are so fucking terrible in this game. My win% has gone from 75% to 50 something%.

Yesterday for instance, lost against a french clan like 1000-300. I went 16-4 while everyone else on my team averaged -10. Had one guy on my team going 6-34.

So yeah, if you play alone then the monthly might be hard, but if you play with a team you should win almost any game you play.
__________________
HighsounD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:05 AM.